Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones, ATGOIN Sweatproof High Fidelity Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds Lightweight and Noise Canceling Wireless Earbuds Fit for Workout with Built-in Magnet

September 27, 2019

Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones, ATGOIN Sweatproof High Fidelity Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds Lightweight and Noise Canceling Wireless Earbuds Fit for Workout with Built-in Magnet

Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones, ATGOIN Sweatproof High Fidelity Stereo Bluetooth Earbuds Lightweight and Noise Canceling Wireless Earbuds Fit for Workout with Built-in Magnet

wow, what a bargain and they sound great... nice snug fit like ear plugs so gives a nice sorta noise cancelling feature

the magnetic back piece is a nice feature too so you can attach the headphones around your neck and not worry about dropping them when not in use

using them now on my way to the airport, bought for my wife but bow im gonna have to get a set for myself because they fit and sound better than my iFrogz

👍

I use these headphones four times a week at the gym. I bought them on a whim during an amazon "hot deal" sale. They sound great and feel comfortable. A charge lasts a few hours and I can do a couple gym sessions between charges. I've tried a handful of different ear buds and headphones over the last few years and these are the most comfortable ones of the type that sit in your ear. I even got gifted a "good" pair of ear buds that were >$50 at the time and those are a lot less comfortable. Overall these are not only great for being cheap, but I plan to buy them again and I have recommended them to friends. Also, the magnets are great for wearing them as a necklace to the gym and not having them fall off. I will update this review if anything unexpected should happen with the headphones or if they die within a year or so.

For $12 you can't go wrong with these. The sound quality is decent enough considering. The bass is lacking but the mids and highs aren't bad. The charge time is about 8 hours as advertised. Come with plenty of silicon buds to find the right fit for your ear. I've yet to experience a problem with them

I love these new earbuds. The BT is very easy to connect and has a been rock solid connection. Battery life seems very good, although I haven't needed to use it over an hour. Within the ear the buds are very comfortable and stay secure while moving around during a light workout (Weights and biking). The phone connection sounds the same as a conversation through the cell phone. The only complaint is that the earpieces feel as if they are sticking out especially wide. They aren't really, but it just feels that way. Overall, very happy for the price.

It was easy to connect and works well with my phone .. as a headphone only. The phone feature are limited to answer and hangup. Didn't play well with Google Assistant. The earbuds were too bulky for my (and my old mother's) ears. The ydo provide smaller and larger version which is great ( ++ ) but even the small ones were too large and kept popping out of my ears.

LOVE the built-in magnets that close it around my neck though. Great idea.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [Incredible Sound Quality] - APTX codec offers premium audio sound quality. Bluetooth 4.1 technology enables quick transmission and seamless music streaming. These headphones are compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.
  • [Built-in Magnets & Lightweight] - With built-in magnets, you can easily hang your earbuds around your neck. Weighing only 0.56 oz. net weight, these earbuds are a great fit for athletes, moms, and students.
  • [Long-lasting Battery & Super-Comfortable Wearing Experience] - Up to 8 hours talk or music time, or 175 hours stand-by time with 2 hours charging. ATGOIN Bluetooth headphones is the perfect accessory to all your music needs.
  • [CVC Noise Canceling & Sweat Resistant] - With CVC noise reduction technology, these headphones create a clearer listening and calling environment for you. IPX5 sweat resistant design ensure a secure and safe experience when rainy day.
  • [Inserted Mic & Volume Control] - These wireless headphones enable you to make a hands-free phone call, switch music and adjust the volume easily and instantly. ATGOIN provides a one-year warranty and exceptional customer service.

Description

Design:
The earphones provide extra comfort and come with soft-silicone-made ear nubs. Easily slips into your ears with different sizes of ear tips and hooks-made to fit every individual need.
Our water resistant design protects your earbuds from malfunctioning due to the rain or sweat. The built-in magnets help you attach the two headphones together when they’re not in use--hassle and tangle free. With in-line mic and volume control, ATGOIN Bluetooth headphones provide additional convenience for answering phone calls, adjusting volume and skipping songs with just a click of a button.

Specifications:
- Standby Time: 175 hours
- Charging Time: about 2 hours
- Working Time: up to 8 hours
Playtime varies according to the volume level and the audio content.
- Pairing Range: up to 33 ft.

What you get:
1 x ATGOIN Bluetooth Headphones
1 x USB Cable
1 x Line Clamp
1 x Carry Pouch
1 x User Manual
6 x Ear Nubs (S, M, L)
12 x Ear Hooks

Warranty:
ATGOIN provides professional after-sales customer service and optimized product quality. If you have any issues with your purchase, we are always more than happy to help.



Arrived on time and in good condition. Can stand up to the strenous movement when I'm working.
But I do notice that it's harder to keep the earbuds, most especially the prongs, from sliding around and losing that initial grip when I sweat for a few hours, even after I remove and dry them. Then they become a real nuisance.
Upshot: love them, will work for anyone not wanting to sweat like I have to for more than 3 hours. Sound is great.

I love these buds. Between the magnets, the clip and the hooks I don't have to worry about losing them. The sound is great and I love that I paid less than $15 for them.

The magnets do make them a bit heavy and large. Even with the additional pieces I feel like they are too big for my ears which is why comfort received a lower rating. But I would still buy them again and would recommend them.

I work in an envronment where I move a lot, and I usually yank the cords on corded headphones and break them. These ones fit perfectly in my ear, and don't get in the way of my work. They also sound great and are even soundproof. My work is also very loud, and I cannot hear my music with other headhones. These are the best headphones on Amazonfor the price.

Minus 1 star because it beeps between songs, it disturbs the sanctity of silence in-between.

Sound quality is good but not audiophile good. Still good enough to enjoy my favorite music. Blocks out lots of outside noise. Fit is super comfy. I have small ears and these stay in good (without the hooks) and don’t pull or feel heavy.

These are probably the best Bluetooth ear phones I've found on Amazon and i say best for different reasons. 1. The sound quality is really good 2. The battery life is around 7-8 hours and it doesn't take long to fully charge, even charging for a short time gets a couple hours of playtime. 3. THE PRICE! Can't beat it!!!! Only downside is that the clip doesn't really make a difference holding and distributing the cable evenly on your neck, the side with the control button will eventually droop lower due to its weight (which isnt heavy at all) Other than that it's a great purchase. This is my second pair. First pair lasted about 7-8 months working in a machine shop.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar