Aurora World Inc. 8" Prancer

September 17, 2019

Aurora World Inc. 8" Prancer

Aurora World Inc. 8

I got this for my daughters Christmas present! She was excited and it has been carried around everywhere since it was unopened. The doll itself is very plush and fluffy. It is a bit smaller than I pictured, but it is perfect for my 7 year old. I would say it is 6 inches from top of head to feet, about the size of a standard beanie baby. She loves it and I might buy others as birthday gifts for her many horse loving friends.

These ponies are so soft and perfectly "floppy". My 5 yo daughter has collected several. I plan on handing these out at her pony themed birthday party in place of gift bags. Gonna set up an "adoption center"- saw it on Pinterest : )

Uber soft and my 3yo loves it. Just do not wash and dry it in the dryer... the coat and mane will no longer be soft and the mane will actually be kinda nappy... we washed her other horse... same brand, different color... and she no longer likes it cuz it's not soft and cuddly.

I was in here looking for other stuff and this horse caught my eye. He is so cute I could not resist him! I love how soft and plushy he is. He is small which is great, I keep him in my bedroom but he can watch TV with me when I am in the living room, too.

We bought several of these to use for the goodie bags at my daughters horse birthday party. They are very soft and I would purchase them again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Suitable for any and all ages.
  • Made from the finest quality of materials for lasting love.
  • 8" in size.

Description

Mini Flopsies feature adorable plush toys that you can easily love, making a creative and easy choice of the kind of toy that you are looking for. With Prancer, you get a toy that looks delightful and offers a comfortable, caring cuddle companion.



Very cute and i loved him. He is very firm at first, which I liked. After a week, he was broken in, and became too floppsy for me to use or pose. He wouldn't stand any longer. That's not what he was intended for I guess, and it's not his fault. I just needed something for different uses in photography. I would highly recommend him for children, as he's a great toy.

Very cute. I’ll add a red neck ribbon for Christmas and it will be perfect.

my sister loved this little horse I got it for my her on Christmas. I almost wanted to keep it for my self. super cute.

Super cute and well made . Perfect for my 2 year old she Carries it around everywhere with her and it’s the perfect size to snuggle with at night .

This is a cute little and adorable horse. I named him Caramel since he looks like caramel. I love cuddling with him and sleeping with him. He's adorable and is made of the softest material. Aurora is one of the best toy making companies, I think.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar