2Pcs Tactical Flashlight Water Resistant Military Grade Tac Light with 5 Modes & Zoom Function Ultra Bright Torch

September 08, 2019

2Pcs Tactical Flashlight Water Resistant Military Grade Tac Light with 5 Modes & Zoom Function Ultra Bright Torch

2Pcs Tactical Flashlight Water Resistant Military Grade Tac Light with 5 Modes & Zoom Function Ultra Bright Torch

I've purchased and reviewed several of the small, inexpensive “tactical” flashlights offered at Amazon. The two most important factors for me are brightness and cost. This generic is exceptionally bright and, of all the flashlights I've purchased in this class, is the best buy for the money.

When comparing brightness, I do not consider the seller's claim on lumens. Those claims can be very exaggerated. Instead, I take the flashlights into a dark room, get the light beams on a wall from about the same distance and at the same size (if they zoom in and out), and then compare brightness. The only other flashlight in this class that MAYBE has a brighter or better light beam is the Coast HP7 Focusing 360 Lumen LED Flashlight. But that flashlight currently sells for $32, whereas these are under $15.

This flashlight has metal-like casing and a heavy feel to it. It's 5.25 inches long and weighs 6.6 ounces. So it's a little bigger and heavier than some of the other flashlights in this class. It takes three AAA batteries in a cylindrical clip. For comparison, the Coast is slightly longer, weighs 7.2 ounces, and takes four AAA batteries.

This flashlight has five modes, including two blinking modes. I don't care about the different modes, but you might. The beam can be zoomed in or out. When it's zoomed out, the beam is very even with a slight bluish tint. There are no rings or hotspots in the middle. The flashlight can take a lithium battery instead of the three AAA's. (Update: I wrote this review based on use with AAA batteries. I eventually tried a lithium battery (18650) using the plastic sleeve that comes with the flashlight. The beam was significantly brighter. In dark areas, it illuminated details like sunlight. I've found that some 18650 batteries are better than others. EBL has worked well for me; Ultrafire has not)

This flashlight is a rebranded generic. It's offered by many sellers under different names. If you look at the images on the Amazon webpages, they are obviously the same product. The only difference is that each seller/importer has their name stamped on the middle of the flashlight. At least 5 of the sellers currently offer 2-packs for under $20. The prices change a lot, almost like there's a price war going on. I've recently seen 2-packs offered for under $11. From this seller, I got 2 for $13. One of these flashlights is already well worth the money at $15. Under $7 apiece for two is a fantastic deal.

Pros: Very good to excellent flashlight. Very powerful. Excellent price. I gave several away as Christmas gifts. The light output and beam distance is excellent.

Cons: Minor issue is the switch to change modes, if you turn it on and off quickly, it advances to the next mode. If you wait awhile, it turns on in the previous mode. A more significant issue is this being called "water resistant". A water resistant item should be able to survive a shallow drop in water to a foot or two in depth. I dipped the front tip of this in water to about 3" for less than 30 seconds and it sucked up water like a straw into the front electronics area. The LED started failing very quickly. You could see significant water behind the lens. I might concede that this is "splash resistant", but not water resistant. If you are using this in a pouring rain for any time, I think it will fail. FYI, I am a degreed mechanical engineer with extensive product design experience in commercial and military outdoor electronic equipment that is waterproof.

Good news, I disassembled it, dried it out over night and it started working again and it is cheap enough to put two of them in your car in case one does fail in the rain.

This is by far the best flashlight deal I've every seen.

The parts are made of excellent quality aluminum, the optics are good, and the machining/assembly is first-rate. The design is identical to many of the tactical flashlights on the market -- you may or may not need something that's truly "tactical" but if you want a well-built, very bright flashlight, this is a very good choice. And, although I haven't run it through Mil-Spec testing, it looks sufficiently well built to withstand a lot of abuse (... and I have run a lot of other electronics/optics through Mil-Spec testing, and know what a good piece of gear looks like).

It's a great bonus that you get two flashlights for a very low price with this deal.

The supplier response to a small problem (i.e., a missing part) was exemplary: I received a very timely response to my e-mail reporting the problem, and a replacement was sent exceptionally quickly. This kind of performance shows, in my experience, that the seller really does care about product support and customer satisfaction.

Overall, this is a great product embodying a great design, sold by a company that provides great support in the event of a problem. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat if I ever needed more flashlights. I'll probably get several more as gifts to Boy Scouts in our family in the near future.

I recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants a terrific flashlight.

Note: No one paid or gave me anything to provide this review -- the product and company are really THAT good.

Bought this to have for emergencies as well as walking the dog at night.

It's got a good weight to it but not really heavy. Comes with a string attached to the end so you can put it around your wrist It's really bright and works great. You pull it apart and push it back together to get a different light going (wide or narrow/square).

It say it's water resistant but I have not tested this out.

The emergency strobe is a little hard to get going as you need to very gently push the on/off button. I had to try several times before getting it to do the emergency strobe to take effect (I kept pushing it so that the light would turn completely off). Regardless of this, I would still recommend it. I think it's a great flashlight. I would recommend it.

Pics attached.

I was tired of buying those cheap LED flashlights that never provided enough illumination. I bought two of these and they are great. Work perfectly and deliver incredible illumination for their size. The only thing that was better was the price which was great. I have seen similar ones but we are happy with ours. After we tried them out for a month or so, we decided we liked them so much we ordered two more. We keep them in our cars and use them for walking our dogs. The adjustable beam is great for broad light when looking for our dog "presents" in the yard and the focused narrow beam is great for trying to illuminate at a distance. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality light at a great price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • POWERE SOURCE: 1pc 18650 Lithium-ion Battery (Not included) or 3pcs AAA Battery (not included)
  • MODES: high brightness; medium brightness; low brightness; strobe (intermitent flashing); sos (emergency signal)
  • ADJUSTABLE FOCUS: Intense Spotlight for long range observation can up to 600 feet, Circle Floodlight for large area illumination
  • High-power: taclight is made from air-craft grade aluminum and can withstand extremes of temperatures, from freezing to boiling. It is water-proof and shock resistant
  • Portable: 5.4 inches L x 1.6 inches width. Taclight is small enough to fit in your pocket, handbag, or car compartment, so you can take it with you wherever, whenver

Description

Max800 high-powered tactical Flashlight with 5 modes & zoom function. High performance flashlight! military grade zoom flashlight made of high-grade air craft aluminum can be seen up to 5 nautical miles away. Compact & lightweight extending over 6 inch long with LED's that will last up to 100,000 hours! requires 3 x aaa batteries available everywhere.

Total Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
30 DAYS MONEY BACK WARRANTY
6 Month Replacement Warranty
If you are not 100% satisfy with the purchase for any reason, don't hesitate to contact us to request a refund or replacement
You have More Buying Choices, but only Miuree can offer you the superior customer service and guarantee

Notice: Miuree is the authorized brand by USPTO. If you purchase from other sellers, we will not offer the warranty above

Package:
2x Miuree Max800 Flashlight (Battery not included)



I bought one for myself that my boyfriend kept borrowing so he asked me for one for Christmas. I had already planned on giving him one for Christmas, but had to give the flashlight to him early so I could get mine back. Great flashlight - we both love it!

So I have bought this type of flashlight now from 2 different sources and to be honest I cannot tell the difference in term of the product performance. This light does all that it says, now I cannot vouch for how much light it puts out but it is sure bright. Havent tried out any of the "withstand extremes of temperatures, from freezing to boiling. It is water-proof and shock resistant" but I gave one to one of my kids to use when they bike to work and back. Depending on how it performs I might buy 2 more.

Hey! Not bad! I've had these a few weeks and so far so good! What I'm watching for is how long before the power button starts misbehaving.

In my <mumble> years of experience, flashlights have two big problems: the bulb and the button/switch!

1) The button takes time. Will it last 2 months? 6 months? A year? So far so good! It feels solid in construction. We'll see.
2a) The bulb is definitely bright enough! It's not one of these crazy-ridiculously-super-bright things. But it's very nice, and focuses with a push/pull of the end cap very nicely. It's a peculiarly even beam that I like very much, until it's super-focused when you start to see the shape of the actual LED elements (interesting, and not really a negative).
2b) It's...that annoying bluish color! Yuck! It's color is very 'cold' as they say. It's that really annoying sort of bluish/UV tint. It works great. I'm not saying it doesn't. But if you like either natural or incandescent whites, this won't be pleasing to the eye at all.

Nice light, fits into pocket if you are wearing 'tactical' type pants. I particularly like the VERY SMOOTH zoom mechanism, you just pull or push on the ends. Totally quiet, love that. Light does shine for a very long distance. I WAS withholding my fifth star until I see if they last because I have gone through lots of LED flashlights bought on Amazon and after a short time, without abuse, they die. I am assuming it is the LED 'bulb' part that quits. So we will see if this one can make it a year.YES YES YES!!! AWESOMELY DURABLE. NOT ANY DEGRADATION IN LIGHT BRIGHTNESS AT ALL AND I USE CONSTANTLY. BOUGHT MORE FOR NEIGHBOR. HE LOVES 'EM TOO!

An excellent set of flashlights for the price! Seems almost too good to be true, but in my experience so far, this is one of those rare cases where "you get what you pay for" just does not apply. I purchased the Bell & Howell Taclight at the same time for comparison, and these lights seem to be identical — every bit as good (or better) for a third of the cost per light.
Don't buy these flashlights expecting to get the equivalent of a $100 Surefire, or you're going to be disappointed. But compared to the drawer full of cheap LED lights I have accumulated, these ones are significantly brighter and seem to be very well made. And they're cheap enough you can buy several of them to keep around the house, one in each of your vehicles, purse, jacket pocket, etc. Highly recommended.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar