SOWTECH Vacuum Cleaner Rechargeable Cordless Vacuum Cyclonic Suction Lightweight Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with Stainless Steel Filter (Bagless) and 6 of Accessories - Black

August 23, 2019

SOWTECH Vacuum Cleaner Rechargeable Cordless Vacuum Cyclonic Suction Lightweight Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with Stainless Steel Filter (Bagless) and 6 of Accessories - Black

SOWTECH Vacuum Cleaner Rechargeable Cordless Vacuum Cyclonic Suction Lightweight Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with Stainless Steel Filter (Bagless) and 6 of Accessories - Black

This vacuum is awesome. It begs to be used. Unlike other cordless hand held units - the cyclone action keeps the dirt and debris whirling around away from the filter, which is stainless steel. The dust rarely clogs the filters like other designs. The canister can actually fill up before having to be emptied. The filters are also so much better than others. They can be easily washed - stainless steel, plastic and a foam piece that can be rinsed out. I like the attachments - easy to switch around. The only one missing is a soft brush. I've taken one from my Hoover upright, stuck it on and I'm able to dust everything!!! - picture frames, furniture, light fixtures. It's so lightweight, and with no cord - I can go places I've never gone before with a vacuum. I wish it had its own soft brush and a holster to mount it to the wall or a cabinet. I hope it lasts for a long time.

I bought this vacuum for the purpose of sucking up all of the shed dog hair from my German Shepherd. Shepherd's shed a LOT in the summer months (enough to create a whole new dog each day, lol)! I couldn't use the dry mop because the dog would chase it around and pounce on it so I resorted to bending over and using my hands. This was murder on my back. Did this for a few years, actually.

I couldn't use my regular vacuum because the fur kept clogging up the hose and interior parts which required disassembly to clean. Sigh...

I finally got smart and got THIS little gem! No hoses to block. No back that fills up each day because there is SO MUCH FUR. The attachments are long enough that no bending is required and the vacuum is powerful enough to suck the fur up, no problemo! The charge lasts long enough for me to go through my 1,200 sq ft, 2 bdrm house and then I just plug it back in for the next day. Only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get the job done.

On the down side, I do need to empty the vacuum 2 or 3 times during the process but I'm not complaining, it only takes a minute to do (easy peasy) and won't even detract a star to the "inconvenience" because it really isn't inconvenient at all.

If you're looking for a good fur sucker-upper to use on hardwood floors (can't speak to carpeted situations), I HIGHLY recommend this little vacuum. I don't often review products, THAT'S how smitten I am.

We have a new dog that is a border collie and boy does it shed. We have dust bunnies and hair everywhere and needed something very portable with a long reach to suck up that hair. This product looked like it could do the job and after opening and putting it together and using it it really does!
It’s simple to put together, it’s simple to use, has cyclonic action so you can see all of the hair that you’ve sucked up, it empties very easily and also holds a lot of hair before needing to be emptied! It’s lightweight fairly powerful and really did the trick for our needs. The only thing it’s missing is something to hold all of the accessories. We love it!

Surprised at how much suction the cordless handheld vacuum has. Much better than other previously purchased cordless handheld vacuums under other names. Worth the price.

I currently live in a (tiny) college dorm room, and this vacuum is literally one of the best things in my life to satisfy my obsessions over keeping things clean.

My friends have swiffer mops which I've been borrowing (much to their annoyance), but they aren't really great for cleaning up dust and small random crumbs/particles that somehow find their way into my room. These can collect to the point where I can't really walk around my room without getting random stuff on the bottom of my feet, which kinda just helps contribute to me lazing around in bed and doing nothing :(

This vacuum has four attachments connected to the main sucker unit thing, as well as two pipes that extend the range of the attachments. I can use a combination of all four to clean the corners/edges of my room, my general floor, and my mattress. It's quite good for cleaning up random hair, and for wasting time pretending that I'm being productive when I have actual schoolwork I need to do! It also has a rechargeable battery thing, so you don't need to finangle the cord around in weird positions when vacuuming or be paranoid that you'll vaccum up your power cord and be sad :) I haven't had a cleaning session where I've managed to use the entire battery, but I also just charge it between sessions anyway.

If you're in a small space/apartment and want an easy way to clean--would definitely recommend buying this!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★Pro-Cyclone System: True pro-cyclonic suction, sucking out daily pet hair, paper debris and mites. 5th stage filtration separate more than 99% of the garbage, breathe the clean air every day.
  • ★Persistent Operation & 6 Attachments: Rechargeable battery constantly use for more than 40 mins. It can run for multiple rooms and studio department. 6 of accessories fit diversification cleaning requirements. Efficient and simple.
  • ★Lightweight & Cordless: The lightest cordless vacuum on the market, without winding troubles. The hand vacuum is the best gift for housekeeping and housewarming to parents, knee arthritis patients and white-collar workers.
  • ★Life-long Use Stainless Steel Filter: Stainless Steel Filter is made of washable material, no need to replace, more durable and more environmental than the HEPA filter.
  • ★No Noise Pollution: Less than 75dB noise reduction technology, friendly to noise-sensitive person. Used at any time: late at night, child sleeping, family member sleeping. No complaints about noise.

Description

Product specification:
Plug: US Plug
Charger voltage: 100-240V 50 / 60Hz
Product working voltage : 7.4VProduct specification:
Plug: US Plug
Charger voltage: 100-240V 50 / 60Hz
Product working voltage : 7.4V
Power: 80W
Suction 4.0Kpa

SOWTECH Cordless Charge Hand Vacuum Clear Red Color
This hand-held vacuum you can clean your 150㎡room on a single charge.
Sowtech hand-held cordless vacuum technology provides strong suction and extended run time around 30mins.
It compared to the other 10-20 minutes, we have a great advantage
Also includes a crevice tool that provides access to reach hardly areas and it also has a brush which allows you to dust and vacuum upholstery.

This hand vac has a lightweight and portable design which makes for convenient cleaning.
Which allows for thorough cleaning after jobs.
The translucent bag-less dirt bowl to let easy to look at dirt and empty garbage.
The wide mouth design effortlessly scoops up large debris and the cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and suction strong.

NOTE:TURN OFF THE MACHINE WHEN CHARGING
The filter is made of washable Fabric, you don't need to change the filter every time.

Warranty
Sowtech Handheld Vacuum Cleaner has 15 Months Guarantee (Non-human damage)

Packing List:
1x Sowtech Cordless handheld vaccum
1x Square brush
1x Floor brush
1x Crevice tool
1x Mattress tool
2x Extension tube
1x Charging adapter
1x Manual



I've been so busy using my Sowtech rechargeable floor Vacumn. Doing the floors , mattresses, using it like a duster, you name it I'm game. The only thing is but not a problem is no place to carry attachments but a gardening apron does the trick to carry them.

I bought this vacuum with one goal in mind; pick up pet hair from wood floors. The vacuum does that very, very well. IMO there is no need to buy a larger, heavier, more powerful AND expensive vacuum than this one. In fact, I like this little, inexpensive 'cuum so much I bought two; one for me and one for a friend.
Pros= light weight, inexpensive, efficient, good selections of attachments, highly maneuverable, good battery life, and powerful enough for light jobs ( don't buy this 'cuum if you need to vacuum up engine blocks, bowling balls, or the forest floor)
Cons= none at this price point.
Highly recommended.

The vacuum is very light. I noticed it cleans my floor as well as my Dson V7. Our 2 year old grandson LOVES to vacuum. So why not get him the real thing? And he picks up a lot of dirt with this vacuum. He even goes under the couch and piano. The switch is ideal for a 2 year old. Then he can leave it on while vacuuming. For some reason he always turns it off when done; other 2 year olds don’t. It’s not as quick to dump the dirt as a Dyson but it still can be done easily.

I love this vacuum so much! I was hesitant to purchase it based on recent reviews but I'm so glad I did! It has decent suction for our hardwood floors and even does quite well on our area rugs. We have a 2 year old son that leaves a trail of crumbs everywhere he goes and this is a huge help to have around. I've also used it in my vehicle and was impressed with it's performance. The only thing i've noticed that it won't pick up is glitter but I can use my large vacuum for that (once the holidays are over and we're free from all the incoming glitter).

Product works great. Not crazy suction but really good suction for my needs - dust busting in between deep cleanings. One of the plastic pieces cracked when I was using it as a floor vac with the long extension - the company was great, they sent me a replacement for the plastic part that broke right away. Very pleased.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar