PRETTYGARDEN Women's Summer Deep V Neck Leaf Printed Ruffle Hem Split Wrap A Line Mini Dresses with Belt (Black, Small)

August 26, 2019

PRETTYGARDEN Women's Summer Deep V Neck Leaf Printed Ruffle Hem Split Wrap A Line Mini Dresses with Belt (Black, Small)

PRETTYGARDEN Women's Summer Deep V Neck Leaf Printed Ruffle Hem Split Wrap A Line Mini Dresses with Belt (Black, Small)

When I order clothes online, I never know if it’s going to fit right or not. I’m 5’6, 155lvs. Athletic built. I love the way this dress fits. It’s v neck so I would put a little safety pin so my goodies don’t show. Aside from that, the length and size is true to size. It came with a belt which I turned into a headband. Perfect for my tribal party coming up this weekend!

I’m absolutely in love with this dress!! It is exact as pictured. Buying online always give me second thoughts on how the fit and if it would deviate from the picture, but it’s exactly as pictured as you could see. The fit is perfect! I’m an xs and I bought the small which is the smaller size they have. I love the print, so ready for summer! The fabric is soft and great quality fabric, not see through. The length is perfect, not too short and not too long, I’m 5’4. It’s gorgeous and I can’t wait to get a little warmer to wear it out! I’m gonna purchase other styles after this one. I absolutely love it!! One of my favorite dresses now.

I'm 5'8" 160 lbs and the dress fits great! its a little short but its not for a formal event so i'm down with the length. Has a stretchy waist band and the tie is removable. V neckline is high enough that you can go with or without a bra and the print is brighter than the pic I posted. All in all great dress.

Very pretty and soft fabric. Fit was a bit snug, especially around the chest. It is a pretty deep V neck so I'll probably have to put a small pin there. The belt/tie isnt attached which I don't like because it moves away from the actual waist but that's not a deal breaker for me. It'll be fun and cool in the summer and isn't too short.

I adore the color/pattern of this dress. It's a little lighter in color in person than on the screen, but it's still as expected and so comfortable. I personally like to wear a pair of shorts and a camisole under it though, it's a very deep cleavage plunge and also quite short. *Note: I like the scarf/waist tie that comes with it. You can wear it in many ways or even tie it onto your purse so it matches.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pull On closure
  • Features: A Line,Deep cross v-neck,Short Sleeve,Empire Tie Waist,Ruffles, Wrap front ,Above Knee-length, Split on the side, High Waist, Romantic floral printed,Belt for Adjusting, Irregular ruffles hem, Elegant mini dress, Vintage Dress, Casual dress
  • This sexy short mini dress, V neck cross wrap front, Deep V-neckline forms the attractive frame for neck and shoulder, Adjustable belt to suit for more body type, Romantic leaf printed full of the dress make you looks more younger and eye-catching
  • Unique v neck and elastic waist design show your beautiful curves and fashion temperament, will make you look more sexy, elegant, charming. If you don't want too sexy, you can also wear a camisole
  • Fashion Mix: The elastic waist ruched wrap front dress matches perfect with Beach Hat, Sweater Chain, Leather Jacket, Jeans Jacket, Knitwear, Sandals or High heels

Description

Design:
Simple and classy design with knee length cut makes it suitable for all daily wear and formal occasions, is a must-have dress in your wardrobe
This casual A-line short mini dress is suitable for Beach, Party, Vacation, School,Work,and casual wear
Hand wash or gentle machine wash

Size Chart:
Size S-----Bust:85cm/33.46"----Waist:70cm-95cm/27.56"-37.40"----Back Length:85cm/33.46"----Sleeve Length:17cm/6.69"
Size M------Bust:90cm/35.43"----Waist:75cm-100cm/29.53"-39.37"----Back Length:86cm/33.86"----Sleeve Length:17.5cm/6.89"
Size L------Bust:95cm/37.40"----Waist:80cm-105cm/31.50"-41.34"----Back Length:87cm/34.25"----Sleeve Length:18cm/7.09"
Size XL------Bust:100cm/39.37"----Waist:85cm-110cm/33.46"-43.31"----Back Length:89cm/35.04"----Sleeve Length:18.5cm/7.28"



Really large in the chest— I’m probably going to tac it & that will solve the problem, but it’s a great option for heavy-chested ladies! I’m a 32D for reference & I got a size Small. I wore a tank top underneath the first time I wore it.
The material wrinkles easily but hanging to dry seems to work out so far. I’m 5’0” & it hits me just above my knees.

So cute! Ordered a size Small, I’m 5’2” and 120 lbs. Looks just like the picture...might need to safety pin the neckline for modesty but that’s an easy fix.

 I like this dress ! It’s better when you put the belt on with it so it’s can make your waiste line look smaller but I highly recommend!

I absolutely love this little dress. The material is soft and very, very nice. As others mentioned this would be perfect for an afternoon brunch. Sadly, it was 25 degrees F this morning so it looks like it will be a while before I can wear it.

Bought for my fiancé. She loved it! She said the fabric is soft and feels amazing. The fit style is more of a Sunday brunch/casual outing and not that of a club outing. If you’re looking for a casual fitting dress. Look no further!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar