OCHENTA Women's Long Sleeve Button Down Plaid Flannel Shirt D024 Green Red L

August 25, 2019

OCHENTA Women's Long Sleeve Button Down Plaid Flannel Shirt D024 Green Red L

OCHENTA Women's Long Sleeve Button Down Plaid Flannel Shirt D024 Green Red L

I am 5'4" 200 lbs. I usually wear XL or XXL, and size 16. Since I wear a 36I in US bra size (yes that's 36i), I decided to order the 8xl/ US18. And it's perfect. Everything buttons well. And the shirt is comfortable and not too loose or too fitted. It's just right. I'll be ordering more.

This is adorable. Excited to get several other patterns and colors for the winter. It is very well made and thick and warm. The sleeves are short on me but I expected that being 6'0n but is long and covers butt. looks very cute open or buttoned

I'm from the Pacific Northwest originally, so I genuinely KNOW good flannel, and this product is phenomenal.

The pieces are put together very well, the quality of craftsmanship was so, so surprising. I'm thrilled. I live in Texas now and this will be a little TOO warm for a lot of the year, but that is Texas's fault, not the shirt's fault. The point is, it's nice and warm.

The shirt is PERFECT for leggings; it covers my butt (which is no small feat), so I can throw on some boots and cozy leggings and be comfortable all day long. This is my go-to shirt for fall and winter. I have fairly broad shoulders, so I ordered one size bigger than normal to accommodate that, and it still fit nicely (although a little loose) in the body. If I order another, I will probably try the actual recommended size; based on how well this fit (not at all snug in the shoulders) I think the next lower size would have been fine and will still have room to wear layers underneath it when it's cold. For reference, I usually wear a M or L (35 bust, 32 waist), depending on how the shoulders fit, and I ordered a 5XL in this shirt. Obviously these are not standard American sizes, so don't let that part bug you, it's just like converting sizes when shopping in Europe or anywhere else. Just follow the sellers sizing guidelines (not the amazon chart) and you'll be golden. If you want a very "fitted" shirt, maybe go one size lower than the sellers guidelines.

I would have paid twice as much for this shirt; in fact, I've paid more than twice as much for LOWER quality shirts from major outdoor retailers.

I absolutely LOVE this top! It's long enough to wear with leggings, but you have the option to button up the sides to wear with jeans for a shorter look and it still looks great. The buttons and material are really great quality, perfect for fall and winter weather because it's thicker material. These are asian sizes so I highly recommend taking your measurments and buying accordingly. I am 5'10 and weigh about 200lbs and ordered a 7XL. It's maybe a size too big, but I think after washing and drying it will fit a little better. I normally have issues with the shoulders being too small and the sleeves being too short, but this shirt fits great everywhere! It does stretch out a little bit, but still looks good after a day of wearing it. I'm buying more of these in different colors...I can't recommend this flannel enough!

I got the medium (us xsmall) sized green flannel and it fits perfectly! I have been looking for a decently priced fall piece and finally found it! I'm 5'6" and weigh 100lbs and usually wear an xsmall. It fits great! I have long arms and didn't think it would come to my wrists and it does! I rather wear it cuffed because I think it looks cuter but was very surprised none the less! I am definitely going to buy a couple more of these! If you're worried about the fit, make sure you get one that is shipped by Amazon verses the actual seller so you don't have to worry about shipping back and forth with the vendor. I wish I could have taken a better picture but this should give a basic idea.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Turn down collar, button down closure
  • Anti-pilling/ non-fading/ 2 chest pockets flannel checkered shirt
  • Tabs to hold rolled up sleeve and hem, button front classic plaid shirt
  • Women's comfortable plaid shirt for relaxing weekends, daily wear, work, outdoor, travel, casual style blouse
  • Please ignore the old reviews, we have udpated size, size XS-S-M-L-XL-2XL are US size, please buy your normal size; Model in image Height 178CM(5'10"),BWH (85/61/92) wears size XS.

Description

1.ITEM SPECIFICS
Fabric: 100% Cotton - double brushed for extra comfort and to keep you warm no matter what your day brings
Color and size: 24 colors and 8-10 sizes for option - the perfect way to add color to your wardrobe
Season: Spring/Automn/Winter, you can have one to wear in Air conditioning room in summer too
Two chest pockets to match the body fabric
The shaped hem and crafted for women fit makes this long sleeve flannel an everyday classic

Tips
1.When you buy this plaid shirt, totally ignore the lable size, the manufacturer produces many sizes - please take a look at the size chart below which we make it according to buyer feedback.
2.Should any doubts, please contact customer service for suggestions only with your detailed size info
3.The normal arrival time of Fulfilled by Amazon is between 1-3 days
4.The normal arrival time of Dispatched from Seller is between 10-15 days

Tag on shirt is Asian size, please choose the conversion US size directly
Size Chart:
US 0 - Asian M: Length 29.5"/ Chest 33.1" /Shoulder14.5"
US 2 - Asian L: Length 30.3"/ Chest 35.4"/Shoulder 15.3"
US 4-6 - Asian 2XL: Length 30.7"/ Chest 37.8"/Shoulder16.1"
US 8 - Asian 3XL: Length 31.1"/ Chest 40.1" /Shoulder16.9"
US 10-12 - Asian 5XL: Length 31.5"/ Chest 42.5"/Shoulder17.7"
US 18-18 - Asian 6XL: Length 31.8"/ Chest 44.8" /Shoulder18.5"
US 20 - Asian 8XL: Length 32.2"/ Chest 47.2"/Shoulder 19.2"



I love my shirt! I am 5'3", 115lbs., 34A chest. I got two shirts in two different sizes: a 2XL (U.S. 6) and 3XL (U.S. 8). I like 2XL better. It fits nicely over my rear and crotch. I used the button on side to pull it up at the hem, but I will also wear it unbuttoned on the side. I will wear it with leggings or jeans. I normally wear a Small in a button-up shirt or fitted t-shirt, but after reading reviews, I ordered two different sizes up to choose from for a looser fit. If I were going to wear it tucked in, or to be more fitted, I would order XL (US 4) . But since I like this look to be just a bit looser, 2XL is better for me, but doesn't swallow me. I still have my figure in it!
I love the color/ pattern of the peach/blue. The blue is slightly darker than in the picture on the site, which I like because there isn't such a big contrast between the blue and peach. (The color label says "peach", but I don't think "peach" when I see it.) The other is coffee/white which is true to the picture.

I'm not sure why there is confusion over the fit. It fits as expected.
I am 5'8" 170 lbs athletic build. I usually wear a medium 8 or 10 in tops sz 10 in bottoms. I purchased this item in a sz 10/4xl. It fits perfect. Not form fitting but has a flattering feminine cut.
The hem in the back falls about an inch below my bottom with the front at the same length. What really surprised me is the length of the sleeve. Sleeves usually stop a half inch or more from my wrist but the sleeves on this shirt fell right on my wrist. Perfect!
The material is also an unexpected surprise. These tops are well made with comfy material. Not too thin, not too thick, it's just right!
I didn't expect much for $20 but I am extremely happy with this purchase.
In the future I might order a size smaller for a more form fit although I could possibly loose sleeve length.

I'd give these shirts 5 stars if they fit true to size. That being said I'm 5'2" tall, weigh 130#, and have a 36D bust. Based on others' reviews I ordered a size 4XL. Without my bra on the fullest part of my chest pulls the buttons. I am very reluctant to return the shirts for a 5XL because the 4XL shoulder seams drop a bit from my shoulders and make the sleeves longer than I'd like them to be. I have rolled the cuffs up one turn and the length is perfect. The flannel fabric is medium weight and quite soft. The construction of the shirts exceeded my expectations and are quite well made. I'm going to lower the placement of the buttons on each side of my shirts so I'll get more butt coverage when I wear leggings. Also, leaving the buttons where they are makes the tail of the shirt appear to be cupping my butt. So to lower the buttons will eliminate this. The side ruching effect is quite nice and makes the shirts a bit more interesting and less boxy. To compensate for the snug fit across my chest I'll wear a t-shirt underneath and leave the top 3 buttons open. I purchased 6 shirts in assorted colors and will be keeping them all. The price and quality are great and I've seen shirts comparable to these priced in excess of $60. I'll be watching for more colors and will purchase again without hesitation.

I was worried about the size & quality of this shirt, but decided to take a chance anyway. I'm a size Large in shirts(36DDD), so I ordered a 6x after reading the other reviews. It fits perfectly! And it's long enough in the back so I can wear leggings. It's going to look cute with a vest over it, too. Very pleased with the material, it's thick and will be warm. It's not very soft, but I'm hoping after I wash it, it will soften up.

When choosing your size, expect it to shrink in the wash. I'm 5'3" , Bust 36" waist 28" Hips 37" and the 3XL (US 8) fits me perfectly after the first wash. It was a bit baggy before, but I ordered two sizes up from the recommended size after reading another review where someone's shirt as shrunk after washing and drying the first time. The fabric is a nice weight and thickness, better than any of the 'flannels' I've gotten from H&M or Forever 21, for about the same price. The end covers my buns, so I don't have to worry too much about panty lines when wearing this with leggings. I'm not sure what the little strips of cloth with buttons on them (on the inside of the shirt, near the hem, sewed on the side seams) are for, but they don't add weird bulges so it doesn't matter.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar