Makeup Case and Organizer - perfect size for travel or daily use

August 23, 2019

Makeup Case and Organizer - perfect size for travel or daily use

Makeup Case and Organizer - perfect size for travel or daily use

Very sturdy and functional. Love that keeps my everyday make up all in one place

I love this so much i have 5

I’m going to preface this review with the disclosure that I don’t have a lot of make-up and make-up brushes. I don’t even own many eyeshadows. This is a nice size make up organizer for my small amount of make-up. I purchased this for everyday use and not travel. I needed a new way to organize the make-up I had and this seemed perfect.

It came in an enclosed plastic bag and after opening it, right away, there is a slight plastic chemical smell on the material of the make-up bag. I am hoping that it dissipates over time. The material inside is nice and can easily be wiped down when needed.

I was looking forward to the adjustable dividers but they aren’t as adjustable as it looks. The medium size dividers only fit one way due to the length and if you move the long divider, they essentially become useless. I had to keep the long divider where it was and move the small ones to fit my needs.

The organizer wouldn’t zip with the first configuration I had. In order for it to zip close, I needed to get everything to lay down with the exception of the lipsticks.

For the price and my small amount of make-up, this is a good organizer. It’s not going to hold many more products then what is already stored in there.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EXCELLENT DESIGN : This makeup train case is the perfect size for daily use or travel and is made of water resistant materials (* Note - Case does not come with the Cosmetic Accessories shown in display)
  • VERSATILE : The case comes with adjustable dividers and can be configured to your needs. The lid Is designed with a brush pouch with another compartment behind the pouch for additional storage.
  • MULTI PURPOSE : This Makeup Train Case can be used for a variety of applications such as; Cosmetics, Nail Polishes, Art Supplies, Toiletries, Shaving Items, Electronics or Toys.
  • DURABLE : This Costmetic case is made with durable materials and is hard sided to keep all of your items protected during travel.

Description

This cosmetics and makeup case is large enough for your daily needs yet small enough for travel. The case is 10.25" x 9.5" x 4" and comes with adjustable dividers to meet your needs. Made of durable water resistant materials and metal zippers. The lid has a convenient pouch where you can store your brushes and has a flap keep the powder in the brushes away from your other items in the case. There is also a hidden pouch behind the brush slots to store small flat items. This makeup train case can be setup to hold a variety of items such as; makeup, cosmetics, electronics, art supplies, toys & small portable video game systems.



Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar