LEVOIT LV-H132 Purifier with True HEPA Filter, Odor Allergies Eliminator for Smokers, Smoke, Dust, Mold, Home and Pets, Air Cleaner with Optional Night Light, US-120V, Black, 2-Year Warranty, 1Pack

August 23, 2019

LEVOIT LV-H132 Purifier with True HEPA Filter, Odor Allergies Eliminator for Smokers, Smoke, Dust, Mold, Home and Pets, Air Cleaner with Optional Night Light, US-120V, Black, 2-Year Warranty, 1Pack

LEVOIT LV-H132 Purifier with True HEPA Filter, Odor Allergies Eliminator for Smokers, Smoke, Dust, Mold, Home and Pets, Air Cleaner with Optional Night Light, US-120V, Black, 2-Year Warranty, 1Pack

Purchased on 4/8/18 and it worked great for about a month of sporadic use. After the first month, the noise level went up when using it on level 3. Now after a couple more weeks it is even noisier when using it on level 2. I just looked it up to see if I can still return it since it's now too noisy to use but we're outside the return window. Waste of $85, don't buy.

Update 6/15/18: Shortly after leaving my original review the seller contacted me and offered to send me a new unit. I received the new one a couple days ago and so far it is working great with no rattle. Excellent customer service, it's nice to see a company stand behind their products. Review changed from 1 to 4 stars.

Things I liked:
1. In reading the reviews here for this air cleaner, I noticed the company reached out to buyers who had a problem.
2. Levoit gives contact information on the product page.
3. We live in a very rural area, 2 hours drive from any city. I ordered the LEVOIT LV-H132 Purifier on Sunday. It arrived Tuesday noon-ish. and I don't have Prime shipping. ( not yet, at any rate).
4. Unpacking the purifier was easy-peasey, the instructions on how to put the filter, wrapped separately,
in place was a snap. I had it up and running in less that 30 minutes from bringing the box into the house.
That time included the "help" I had from our 2 cats, and reading the well written instructions.
5. You have to register it to initiate the warranty, which can be done online. Ran into a problem there, the web page was not working, so I sent an e-mail to Levoit. Got a rapid, within an hour, response, they asked for my Amazon order #, I hit reply with it, and they completed the warranty info for me. Bada boom, bada bing, just that easy.

On to the product. Think of it like a miniature R2-D2., after a diet. It's plastic, but sturdy material, and very attractive.
The lowest fan level is is barely audible. Would work very discretely in an office.
Even level 2 is just a slight background noise,
Level 3 is noticeable, but not much more than a box fan on low setting. I use mostly Level 2, have no problem sleeping when it runs at that level.
All the settings require only a quick tap.The buttons are very responsive.
As for the blue light, it is quite bright even at low setting. Since I am using the purifier in my bedroom,
I won't be using the light.
Lastly.... it works very well, the musty odor was gone by the next day. and I do not wake up with a stuffed head/sniffles, etc. anymore.
I bought the purifier because we have 2 cats, have heavy pollen from the trees that surround us, and we live in a hot humid environment, so allergies are too common. Lil R2-D2 seems to be handling all the problems quite well.
Gonna order this small one, for the other bedroom, and a large one for the living room, where the cats hang out most of the time.

We were driven to buy air purifiers because we live in an apartment complex where the neighbors smoke like freight trains. Walking outside is like walking through a constant noxious cloud and it was getting into our apartment. After reading reviews I was worried that this one would be a bit of overkill, but I am thrilled this is what we got. It got rid of the smoke in the apartment (which pregnancy nose appreciates) makes it a safe environment to have a child in, and as an added bonus even takes care of the dog smell (wet dog anyone? Not anymore). The unit needs to sit on the floor and is a little bigger than I thought it would be, but I don’t see that as a drawback at all. It’s quiet enough that I’ll forget it’s on half the time. All in all a wonderful purchase.

My dog loves it!! LOL
Honestly this thing has been great for cleaning the air but we noticed it was on randomly through out the day. I was thinking there was a defect until tonight where I discovered my dog has found this new toy to be quite entertaining..he turns it on, up, down light on and off 😂 he really loves it!

I've used this for well over a month now. I keep it in the bedroom and move it around the house as needed (like the shoe closet). First week of use, I can finally breathe out of both nostrils again!

It does not take care of smells. In fact the air smells slightly funny with it on. I knew that before buying it. It does improve smells a little bit though, but don't expect this thing to take a stale smelling room and make it smell like after a rain storm.

3/28/2019 - A year later, this is a must for my wife and I. Not just the dust it cuts down on and improved air, but the sound for sleeping (we both have tinnitus). Do change your filters regularly. They are very affordable and was a major reason I bought this unit in the first place (you must factor this price in with the main unit, also Levoit does not seem to abandon their units in order to get you to buy a new system). Cannot recommend enough!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed in California. 100% ozone free, does not use UV or ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant
  • 3 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, & Activated Carbon Filter. It removes 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander; filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5
  • 3 Speed Settings (low, medium, and high) provide options for various conditions
  • Quietly operates throughout the night, and has a gentle night light with two brightness settings
  • Unique size and contemporary design makes it a perfect fit in normal size rooms or office spaces. The perfect gift for family, friends, and office mates
  • 1-year buyer assurance (with a free option to extend it by 1 more year) and lifetime support; CARB, ETL&FCC-approved. Note: please remove the plastic bag of the HEPA filter and charcoal filter before running the air purifier
  • On average, the filter should be replaced every 6 months and is available for purchase (Search for: LV-H132-RF); the air filter may need to be replaced sooner or later depending on the air quality in your area

Description

Love fresh air? Bring it inside
Whether in your living room, atop a small nightstand, or right next to you at your work, let the LEVOIT LV-H132 Air Purifier do its work, choose from low, medium, or high fan speed settings. Three stages of filtration (Fine Preliminary, True HEPA, Activated Carbon filters) tackle 99.97% of particles and odors. Enjoy a cleaned-up breathing space all around it, and sit back knowing there’s a 2-year warranty that comes with lifetime support from Levoit customer service.

When to change the filter
On average, the filter should be replaced every 6 months and is available for purchase (Search for: LV-H132-RF); the air filter may need to be replaced sooner or later depending on the air quality in your area.

What's in the Box:

1 x True HEPA Air Purifier
1 x Fine Preliminary Filter
1 x True HEPA/Activated Carbon filter
1 x User Manual

Note :

1. Power Supply (only): AC 120V / 60 Hz (A voltage converter is needed to transfer the power supply to US use first if you want to use this air purifier beyond the US.)

2. Please check the filter's color to relieve your concern on whether the device is purifying the air.

3. To be ozone-free, this Levoit Air Purifier is NOT AN IONIZER and does NOT USE UV-C LIGHT. Ionic air purifier emits negatively charged ions into the atmosphere of a room. As a result, a small amount of ozone is produced. UV-C light systems will produce "photolytic" ozone when UV-C hits oxygen (O2) molecules. Ozone is an important part of the atmosphere, but ozone is harmful for the lungs at ground level.

4. Always allow 15 in. (38 cm) of clearance on all sides of the purifier.

5. If plastic smell is found, kindly take out the filter and place it in a ventilation for a whole day, the smell will disappear.



Let me start by saying I was skeptical, i’ve owned several “high-end” $300-$600 HEPA Air purifiers, and a germ guardian (one of the highest Amazo rated products). All which have failed me or haven’t proven to reduce the air quality.

Assembly - Extremely easy, but make sure you remove the filter cover! I almost plugged it in and started using it right away but wanted to explore the device a bit. You’ll have to remove the filter from the device, take the plastic off - and you’re good to go.

I plugged in my air purifier about 12 hours ago, left for the day and my room already smells less stuffy and the air just feels more refreshing. (Maybe it’s just in my head but I’m about it!)

The blue light is pretty bright but it has two settings (one high and one low).

There are three (3) intensity settings for the fan
1 - low 2 - medium and 3 - high

On low you can hardly hear the unit, i personally enjoy the white noise sound and keep it on high since mixed with my TV on low volume really helps me fall asleep at night.

A friend suggested I purchase an air purifier for my bedroom. No matter how often I dusted, there was always dust, dog hair, who knows what in the air. Nightly wake up calls of sneezing and runny nose and my husband's snoring, I knew were both aggravated by the dust and dander. So---worth a try. I've had this little device on a dresser for the past six weeks. It almost immediately reduced sneezy fits. After six weeks--none. And now the snoring is almost non-existent, too. This device is not sitting 15 inches away on all sides, but on three sides it's open to a 15x20 room. It's doing a GREAT job. So good, in fact, I just bought another for my family room! There is a gas fireplace there and as soon as we turn it on, it's another source of allergens. Highly recommended little purifier! Both came quickly, are quiet, and worked great right out of the box! (just be sure to remove the filter from its plastic wrap before using)

I live near a fairly trafficked area with cars. There is also a brewery nearby. Being the SFV it's also a dusty place. Within two hours of running this little devil my room smells great, and I can take deep easy breaths in with no raspy feeling that dusty and pollen gives me. Being that I have a small canine the room also always has a smell of dog. Right now my room smells like fresh air you get a whiff of on the way to the ocean, before the salt, but in between the city smog and the clean breeze of the coast. Very small and light weight. I think my favorite part is there is no superfluous options, though I'd of enjoyed having a timer to set it so it would turn off after an hour of being out of the house. Would recommend buying it, and if you're a Californian it's one of the few I found on Amazon that don't use UV-C and thus cannot be shipped here. Good thing anyways as ozone is a lung and esophageal irritant.

I have been researching air purifiers for some time. I read the reviews on all the products I looked at. As with ANYTHING on Amazon, you will have negative reviews. This purifier had negative reviews as well. The thing that impressed me the most was that the company responded to each and every review. This means a lot to me. For a company to take the time to respond to every comment, good or bad, tells me that they care about, at the very least, their brand. If they care about their brand, then most likely they care very much about the actual product. This is what sold me on this air purifier.

I am very happy with the LEVOIT LV-H132 air purifier so far. It was easy to set up and get running - less than five minutes from opening the package. It is lightweight. As far as the noise, I find it very nominal. I have it running on the highest fan speed. I can hear it, but it is not in any way annoying. Actually, it is a very nice white noise sound that blends into the background.

It is working well in purifying the air. Because it is winter, I have to leave my three dogs inside while I am at work. When I come home, I no longer have that "pet" smell that I had been having due to the dogs being cooped up inside for 11 hours.

Overall, I am very happy with the product and am considering buying another one for the back of my house. Note, I only have had it up and running for less than a week. So far so good!

I purchased this a few weeks ago and really wanted to give this some time before i wrote a review. So let me start off my saying I purchased this for my dog who my husband and i treat like our eldest child (and we do have actual real human children). We have an 8-year-old English Bulldog who we've had since puppyhood and he has always been a hot mess. From eye surgery, to palette surgery, to being blind in one eye, being on 3 eye drops a day 3 times a day, constant ear infections, 3 pills a day for different ailments, allergies, skin infections, etc... its not been a walk in the park! But he IS worth every penny.

Our bully has severe allergies and had even begun breathing weird around Christmas 2018 where it sounded like wet inhales and exhales... hard to explain, but as his mom i knew it wasn't normal. Our vet originally thought the allergy was food related and for the entire year of 2018 we switched foods every 12-14 weeks and nothing changed.

Finally, our last visit to the vet (Jan 2019) landed us with a dermatologist referral who charges $650 for an allergy test with a $200 consultation fee on top of that. Turns out that they would have to sedate him as well (you shouldnt sedate bulldogs, among some other breeds, due to respiratory issues) so that was the quickest NO THANK YOU I've ever given in my life. So we contacted our old vet from GA who is a bulldog expert and he said obviously its not a food allergy if the change in foods wasnt helping the allergy... DUH! He also said we should just give him a new allergy pill for animals called apoquel (think of Claritin x10) and call it a day. My husband then realized that a purifier would also make sense to clear the air of all "toxins" and help the dog breathe better as well as perhaps clear up some skin conditions.

Now to my actual review (thanks for reading thus far to get the full background), I purchased this particular purifier because the reviews were outstanding and the customer service seemed really reliable and caring. I didnt actually know what or how a purifier worked as I had never used one nor does anyone I know use one. I have to say I am very pleased and thankful for this purifier. We've been using this every day, all day, for the last 3 weeks and by day 2 my dog was breathing so much better and the wet inhale/exhale sound was no more. He doesnt lick his paws as much and he even sleeps better! I dont see him scratching either. I cannot believe I didnt think to buy a purifier years ago.

I keep the purifier in the living room during the day where we all spend our time and then at night I put it up stairs in my bedroom where the dog sleeps in his own area. The purifier is very light and easy to carry. Its not very loud and I keep it at setting 2, 24/7. Im the kind of sleeper that needs complete darkness and NO sounds whatsoever and this purifier doesnt bother me at all at night. The buttons arent as sensitive as some other reviewers said unless i just have a natural delicate touch because i have no trouble with its buttons. Oh, and it does have a blue night light option, but i don't use it. It came with a filter already inside, i just had to take the plastic bag off it and put it back in. But i did buy a box of 2 replacement filters to be on the safe side and the instructions say that each filter lasts between 6-8 months. So now i have 2 extra filters and i should be good for the next year and a half which is cool. I purchased the black color because i thought that white would get dirty, but thats just my personal decor preference.

That concludes my review. I think this would be perfect for anyone, but definitely a NEED if you have severe allergies or a pet with allergies who is really struggling. Well, struggling or not, this would be wonderful to have to maintain allergies and just to clean the air in your home. I can tell my dog is feeling a lot better from these last 3 weeks solely due to this purifier. Im thankful that products like this exist to help my bulldog breathe better.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar