Huntkey Cubic Surge Protector USB Wall Adapter with 4 AC Outlets 3 USB Charging Ports (SMC007)

August 24, 2019

Huntkey Cubic Surge Protector USB Wall Adapter with 4 AC Outlets 3 USB Charging Ports (SMC007)

Huntkey Cubic Surge Protector USB Wall Adapter with 4 AC Outlets 3 USB Charging Ports (SMC007)

Took this on a cruise and we were able to plug in many items at once. On a cruise ship you only have one plug. Highly recommend taking this Cube on your next trip!

Product works as expected. USB ports and sockets are convenient and work well . Good design.

It works for multiple functions, cell phone USB connect and 110 outlets.

Just received yesterday 11/8. Put a plug behind tv and this fits the bill. Hopefully it lasts.

Great next to my bed. I can charge my kindle, phone & have my lamp plugged in all from one outlet!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Just plug it into your wall receptacle, then extends a single outlet into a power station which has 4 surge-protected AC outlets and 3 USB charging ports. It is perfect for nightstand/desk using.
  • Unlike any other traditional power strips, its compact and modular design allows you to use all of the outputs at the same time, don't need to worry about obstructing other plugs.
  • 3 USB charging ports with Smart IC technology sharing 2.4A power. It can auto-detect your devices and provide the maximum charge speed for your devices, ideal for smart phones, tablets, and other USB-powered mobile devices.
  • Overload protection, V0 fire-retardant material, surge-protected, ETL Listed and FCC Certificated. Provide a safer and more convenient charging environment at home,office or traveling.
  • At Huntkey, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with a 3-Year warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.

Description

Huntkey Cubic Surge Protector - Model: SMC407

4 surge-protected outlets + 3 smart USB charging ports

4 US standard AC surge-protected outlets and 3 USB charging ports allow you charge multiple devices like laptop, lamp, printer, cellphone, tablet.

3 USB ports 5V 2.4A (total 12W) with Smart IC Technology (auto-detect your devices and supply the maximum charge speed for your devices.)



I needed an surge/USB outlet option for the top outlet only that would be solid and not pull out from the wall. The bottom outlet works off of the switch. This works and I can still use the bottom outlet. It was tight to plug in the bottom outlet but it did work for be. The way I’m using it I can access 3 outlets and 3 USB ports. I actually have used all three at one time and they seem to work great. Typically I use up to 2 at one time. Glad I found this one. This will not pull out from the outlet.

I'm loving this product; I just wish it were slightly smaller. It's just a little too large for a standard 2 prong outlet. There is always one of them that cannot be used.

I bought a couple of these due to so many devices like my router and others having proprietary oversized chargers. So far they are working well. I can plug in my router and modem and finally not struggle to have an available outlet when I need to plug something else in that area.

It does its job. My only complain is that even though, it is a quite small-sized product, it blocks the other outlet on the wall.

As you can see from the picture, this item is just a bit "bulky" for my purposes. For someone else, this may work perfectly in your outlet. But I'm gonna hafta return 😢

I travel a great deal and can never find a connection to all of the devices I need....all at once....this connection gives me everything I need in one compact space....I like the surge protection and the 3 USB ports along with the 4 electrical outlets and overload protection.! It's a winner for me...

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar