HOMFY Full Premium Waterproof Mattress Protector, Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet (14"), Soft and Breathable (White, Full)

August 26, 2019

HOMFY Full Premium Waterproof Mattress Protector, Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet (14"), Soft and Breathable (White, Full)

HOMFY Full Premium Waterproof Mattress Protector, Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet (14

I got a memory foam mattress topper and was concerned my little one would at some point pee on it and ruin it. So I bought this protector to keep my foam clean. The cover fits my bed nicely. The cover is soft, quiet and nice feel, waterproof, and well made. It is easy to put on and easy to remove. It does the job without feeling like sleeping on plastic. So far, I am happy with this purchase.

Very Pleased with this waterproof terry mattress protector!

Covers a lot of my Queen Air bed that I added a 2” Memory Foam Topper to & it’s deep enough to cover my Air bed with it over my Memory Foam under it!

I raise Dachshund pups sometimes they have accidents when I have them on my bed & this protector keeps my memory foam dry!

You don’t hear or feel plastic!

Easy to wash & I dry on low!

I bought 2 more after trying the first one!

This mattress cover is truly waterproof and it doesn't feel like cheap which I love. We put this on our queen memory foam bed and because we have kids and do movie nights in our room there is bound to be spills at some point. Lets just say my 3 yr old has split like 2 times since I bought this but there are no stains on our actual mattress cause this thing literally blocks the fluid! It washes easy in the machine and feels like a normal mattress cover. So I was skeptical at first but is truly waterproof!

Purchased a new spring mattress and put this cover on it. My dog decided to release himself on my mattress (not even 12 hours old!!!) and the cover protected the mattress from the urine. Simply just washed the cover and all was good. Odd story but I believe it helps.

My toddler just recently potty trained. She still has accidents sometimes during nap times and during the night. This waterproof mattress protector is a lifesaver! It's so amazing that it's water proof and yet it's soft and comfortable for my little girl. highly recommended.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SAFE PROTECTION FEATURES: Prevent water, liquids, dust, and accidents during menstrual period from harming your mattress
  • BREATHABLE LAYER: 70% bamboo and 30% polyester microfiber that inhibits the growth of unhealthy substance on fabric to keep your mattress fresh and clean
  • WATERPROOF TERRYCLOTH: 100% TPU ( Terry Polyurethane ) waterproof and breathable keep spills and stains from ruining your mattress
  • DEEP POCKET DESIGN: Full size mattress protector 54"x75", fits mattress heights up to 14" with elastic all around, making it snugly fit the mattress
  • EASY CARE AND WARRANTY: Better wash before first use, gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat and do not bleach, 24 MONTH WARRANTY

Description

High Quality Sleep Available
Sleepless nights, tossing, turning and exhausted mornings, we all know the feelings. HOMFY mattress protector will help alleviate these problems greatly.
Our mattress protector gives you fully relaxation while you are worrying about the clean issue about the mattress. There is nothing more inviting than a tidy and cozy bed when the night comes.

Hypoallergenic & Eco-Friendly & User-Friendly
HOMFY mattress protector is made of 70% bamboo and 30% microfiber with an antimicrobial treatment to protects against allergens or any other issues.
Made of environmental protection material which exemplifies the notion of eco-friendly, the terry towelling design of the top decreases the crinkling noises. Easy wash and dry.

Superior Waterproof Terrycloth
High quality Waterproof Terrycloth plus TPU ( Terry Polyurethane ) is applied to this mattress protector, soft and breathable. Absolutely a shining point that overshadowed those made of PVC.
Protect your mattress from fluid spills like sweat and urine with HOMFY mattress protector, and keeps you away from allergies, dust mites, asthma, eczema or incontinence trouble.

Fitted Sheet Style
Fitted protector is easy to put on and remove for washing. A thick, full-length elastic and deep pocket design ensure a smooth, even fit. Easy to care and setup.
HOMFY fitted mattress protector goes on just like a bottom sheet and has a deep pockets for a secure fit on your mattresses up to 14" and will not change the feel of your mattress.

24-Month Warranty
HOMFY offers 24 months warranty from the date of the purchase with any issues.
You could easily contact our customer service support by email or HOMFY Official Social Media for FULL REFUND or RETURN.



I purchased this cover for my bed and my son’s bed. My son has accidents at night occasionally. It works great to protect his mattress being wet.

Always fast shipping, I got this one for a while. When I receive it, it's a neat box. And I tested the mattress protector. I poured a small glass of water on it, then I could use a towel to dry the water stains on it. I tried to touch the mattress. There are no signs of moisture. So I think they can protect my mattress even if I put a cup of coffee or orange juice on it. I don't know if it can be cleaned after dyeing.

COMFORT: I was beyond impressed with this mattress protector! With having 2 guest beds in our house, I always make sure they are comfortable for when our family stays and this one did the trick! Other pads I have bought claim to be thick and comfortable but are way too thin and offer no support.
ASSEMBLY: This was extremely easy to fit on a standard queen size mattress with extra room for those beds that have a pillow top. I did not have to fight to put the corners on which was awesome when trying to make a bed quickly with a 2-year-old running around.
Overall, I have no complaints and again was extremely impressed with how this mattress protector was made and truly how comfortable it was.

Been using it for a few months and So far I'm really pleased with this mattress pad. It fits well around my thick 18" pillow top mattress. I especially like that it has elastic all the way around and the sides are actually made of cloth, not thin mesh or paper. I have yet to wash it as it's on our spare bed, but I'm hoping it holds up well and doesn't shrink. I realize that this pad is waterproof cool Definitely worth the price.

These are amazing! Haven't had any problems so far. They are no crinkly at all, The cover is actually almost seems like a fitted bed skirt. The material on top is soft. This is not meant to sleep on directly. It's a protector. It absolutely does NOT make the noise consistent with vinyl or plastic coverings. Besides, there is no shrinkage, no pilling and durable. I wash this on regular cold with bleach and dry on high, that’s no problems. It's well worth the money.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar