Gianna's Home Set of 3 Rustic Farmhouse Distressed Country Floating Shelves (Rectangle)

August 27, 2019

Gianna's Home Set of 3 Rustic Farmhouse Distressed Country Floating Shelves (Rectangle)

Gianna's Home Set of 3 Rustic Farmhouse Distressed Country Floating Shelves (Rectangle)

I purchased both the square and rectangular sets to mix up the composition a bit. Perfect for small collectibles or little plants-as I used them for. They really are quite sturdy and well assembled. Very easy to install!

These are three great shelves. The quality of the shelves are good and they come with the hardware to mount them. They are very easy to mount and I had them installed in our baby nursery for my wife in under ten minutes. The hardware helps the shelves feel very solid on the wall. If you are going to put anything weighing more than 2-3 lbs, I would consider using something other then the plastic wall mollies.

These are awesome. They come with installation hardware (which at the time I purchased them, it did not mentioned in the description). They are nice, usable sizes. They would fit right into a rustic, modern or shabby chic decor. We are so happy with them, we have purchased six sets and are replacing our displaying cabinets with these cubes.

I used two for gifts I made for my son's teacher and 1:1 aide in special ed. They were perfect. And three for this price was AMAZING. I still have the large one and haven't figured out where to hang or what to do with it yet, but it looks good and once I figure out where to put it, I'm sure it'll be great. I was bummed that it kind of looks like I wont be able to use 3m strips with this because of the back of it... but I didnt try yet so we'll see. Also kept searching for boxes like this with a backing but couldn't find any for a good price. These ended up being cooler anyway it seems. It does has nice holes in back for using nails. I just hate to make holes in a rental house. But I might anyway cause its a handy little cute box. Attaching pics to show how I used in crafts though...

I have too many books and wanted to display them neatly. These little wall shelves did the trick. They didn't come with any instructions though, so I had to watch a couple of YouTube videos to understand how to install them. But they hold quite a bit for how lightweight they are. I just wish that the base were a bit wider.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • VERSATILE - Includes three various sizes of shelves for displaying pictures, knick knacks, plants, and much more! Great for use in home, office or dorm rooms!
  • SET OF 3 - Available in Square, Rectangle or U-Shaped, mounting hardware included
  • RUSTIC FARMHOUSE STYLE - Features a distressed white finish, which will make a beautiful accent to your shabby chic country décor.
  • REAL WOOD - Made of real paulownia wood
  • DIMENSIONS - Square Shelves - 12"x12"x4", 10"x10"x4", 8"x8"X4", Rectangle Shelves - 17.1"x10"x4", 15.55"x8"x4", 13.9"x6"x4", U-Shaped 16.75"x4"x4", 12.75"x3.5"x4", 8.75"x2.75"x4"

Description

Gianna's Home presents a set of 3 rustic floating shelves. The shelves are available in square, rectangle or U-Shaped and are a great addition to your home or office décor. The distressed white finish is a perfect complement for your farmhouse or shabby chic décor! The shelves are made of REAL paulownia wood, mounting hardware included. Approximate Dimensions: Square Shelves - 12"x12"x4", 10"x10"x4", 8"x8"X4" Rectangle Shelves - 17.1"x10"x4", 15.55"x8"x4", 13.9"x6"x4" U-Shaped 16.75"x4"x4", 12.75"x3.5"x4", 8.75"x2.75"x4"



The shelves are Very cute- They are exactly what I expected them to look like but one of the shelves was damaged, I did not notice damage on the shipping package so I can only guess it left the warehouse in that condition. The Damage is on the back side which will be against the wall so it was not worth the effort to send it back and it won't be seen once it is hanging- Overall the shelves will compliment the décor.

They are smaller and lighter than they seemed in the picture. Especially they are not very deep however that is my own fault as measurements are correct. The lightness is a good thing and the finish is quite good, they look great! Mounting is not super easy and I did buy some stronger zinc sheetrock plugs.

These are very nice shelves. Utilized them in different places. Used the larger one in guest bath to hold wash cloths.

Works & looks great. Very easy to hang and more sturdy that I thought. I was going to paint them black to match the others I had purchased but I like the contrast of black and distressed.

I love the rustic look of these shelves. They were super easy to install and promptly arrived. I gave them only 4 stars because I wish they were a little bigger and wider.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar