First Aid Only 96 Piece Bulk Contractors Kit Plastic Case with Gasket, 1.05 Pound

August 28, 2019

First Aid Only 96 Piece Bulk Contractors Kit Plastic Case with Gasket, 1.05 Pound

First Aid Only 96 Piece Bulk Contractors Kit Plastic Case with Gasket, 1.05 Pound

Purchased this for my work vehicle. Thankfully haven't had to use it. Nice knowing it's on hand if needed. Has all the basics needed to support a fair amount of injuries on the job.

I would recommend supplementing this kit with a few burn packs if you work with heat. I tossed in a few hand warmers because I live in a cold climate. I also added a couple spare earplugs.

work


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack of 12 16 Ounce yogurts
  • Dairy free
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher
  • Soy free

Description

Our luscious and creamy whole almond milk is mixed with live active cultures and vanilla beans to produce the most scrumptious non-dairy yogurt available.



Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar