FANSIC Women Casual Long Sleeve Loose Checkered Plaid Swing Tunic T-Shirt Dress with Pocket (Gray 1#19, X-Large)

August 24, 2019

FANSIC Women Casual Long Sleeve Loose Checkered Plaid Swing Tunic T-Shirt Dress with Pocket (Gray 1#19, X-Large)

FANSIC Women Casual Long Sleeve Loose Checkered Plaid Swing Tunic T-Shirt Dress with Pocket (Gray 1#19, X-Large)

This is very cute on! It is light weight and a little thin. The upper arms are very fitted and it's more fitted around the bust but then flows out. I gave it 4 stars because It is not as long as the dimensions given. I ordered the XL and it fit perfect. I'm 5'6", 200lbs, 40D. Measurements are 42,35,42.

Super cute. Thicker than just a t shirt style, but not as thick as a flannel. Easy wash. Four stars because I wish the length was portrayed more accurately. Fits me like a very long tunic but not as long as a knee dress. I have to be careful and wear actual thick leggings underneath otherwise a bit too cheeky for work. Very cute!

I love the comfort and look of this dress...it is a little too loose or baggy in the waist area but can easily be worn with a belt or maybe pared with a light cardigan. So far honestly though I just wore it as is around the house and out to run a few errands and I was perfectly happy with it. The material is light weight enough that I could wear it in the summer or layer it and wear it in the summer. I do wish the neck was not quite as big as it is..I am not a huge fan of my bra staps showing with these types of dresses..and there is no reason the neck should scoop so big that they should.

This is a very nice tunic top. The colors are beautiful and the material is extremely soft to the touch which is great for sensitive skin. The fabric is thin which is great for me since I am active at work but it is not see-through. It looks really great over a frilled knee-length slip if you want a layered dressy style. The tunic is not fitted and has a boxed shape, however, it looks flattering with a cinch belt.

I love these tunics tops they are very form flattering and work for all body types. What I like the most about them is the pockets. With this particular tunic it is true to size but form-fitting if you want a loose fit go up a size. The material is thick so you won't need to layer. This top you can wear for three seasons. In the fall and in the spring it works is a cute dress paired with tights. In the winter you just
add some leggings and some really cute boots and you're good to go.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    I love the print and soft fabric. It was almost wrinkle free out of the package and so soft! Beautiful! The item just did not flatter me enough for the price point. I have athletic arms and shoulders and the combination of the u neck and a large print seems to make me look bigger than I wanted on top, but for a body type with skinny arms and maybe post partum tummy, this would be great.

    Thicker. 5'5 130lbs and the small fits "perfect"! This is meant to be bigger so it fits as described. Everyone loved it!

    I receive many compliments every time I wear this dress. It is SO COMFORTABLE! I’m a larger woman and it is actually flattering. It is also a soft,,cozy and warm dress, but NOT overheating as many others are.

    worn this dress for Xmas, matches a dooney and burke purse I have. The material is VERY soft, does not wrinkle.

    This tunic dress is very comfortable and warm! I recommend this to everyone!

    Get it Now

    Share this :

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar