DIY Oil Painting Newsight Paintworks Paint By Number for Kids and Adults (Color Cat)

August 26, 2019

DIY Oil Painting Newsight Paintworks Paint By Number for Kids and Adults (Color Cat)

DIY Oil Painting Newsight Paintworks Paint By Number for Kids and Adults (Color Cat)

I got this for my 10 1/2 year old who loves it! Different suppliers on Amazon I think but the pic is the same
I got the one without the frame. There are pros and cons and solutions to the cons. The biggest drawback to frameless are the folds in the canvas which we had. You can staple to a frame if so inclined. The other way is to iron the canvas before (and i stress before) you start to paint. Turn the canvas on the wrong (or back) side (no numbers showing). You can go pretty high on heat but make sure you don’t stay too long in one spot. Keep ironing the entire canvas with a light hand until the folds disappear. We liked the frameless way because it was more maneuverable
Paints are nice good quality for PBN. They will form a light “skin” on top if you keep them open too long but nothing a little mixing won’t solve. You will need 2 coats on the lighter colors but that is expected. Even 2 coats of the white covered the numbers and lines
This will make a nice addition to her room art
This is a great throwback craft. I got one a bit more detailed for me and my kid and I are spending some nice time together painting

This turned out amazing. My 10 year old daughter did it... She loves to paint, and is a real artist, and this was perfect for her. Not a lot of really tiny, tiny areas like some of the other paint by numbers. It was awesome. I wish I could find more just like this!

I actually framed this and hung this on my wall! Cheap art! It arrived quickly from the seller. All the paints were good quality, and there was plenty of paint. It came with a brush, but I used my own. I did this as a centering/focusing activity during a very stressful time, in order to help me relax. There are large blocks of color, so it wasn't too complicated and was very meditative. The end results was fun .
(ETA: I framed it by spray mounting it onto particle board that we cut 16x20; and then putting that into a cheap frame we ordered online.)

I bought this awhile ago but haven't had time to paint it until this week when it's been -50 below outside! I spent about 12-15 hours over 3 days painting the picture. I bought it because the bright colors of the cat's face really caught my eye. I'm not a painter or artist of any kind, so felt that paint by numbers would be just my speed. And for the most part, it was.

In the package, you get the canvas with everything pre-printed on, 3 brushes (one bigger, two smaller tips), a smaller paper version of the canvas, 2 screws and a hanging hook.

I did have to carefully iron the canvas to remove the creases. There was just a bit of crease left after ironing, but after painting, it mostly flattened out. Once in a frame, there should be no more crease.

In general, you receive enough paint to complete the picture, though #3 purple was barely enough to do one coat and I really wished there was a second pot like there was for the dark brown/black #4. I was scraping the bottom of the pot trying to make sure I had an even coat and there wasn't quite enough to do so. It looks fine, but there are definitely areas that are lighter than others because of this.

I also was disappointed in a few of the colors, namely the white #9 and the red/pink #12. The white is very see through and took many, many coats (like 4 or 5) to fully cover the numbers and lines. Red #12 is the same way and even after several coats, it looks very see through and blotchy. I made a mistake with a darker color and tried to paint over with #12, and while I eventually made it work, it was hard to do so.

The other colors were great and usually only needed one coat or two thinner ones. Other than #3 purple, I still have quite a bit of paint left. The brushes held up very well to the project too. I also appreciated the smaller paper copy with the numbers on because sometimes they would get covered up by being printed too close to the line or when there was a tiny little section and the numbers were just too hard to read.

Overall, I really liked this project and would do another one like it. But...it looks a lot better in photos than it does in person. Some of that is my inexperience, but some of it is just the paint not being opaque enough to cover well enough and having to do too many coats in the same small area.

1st this was super fun to do. It was my second one so far. 2nd the paint is more than enough so you don’t have to worry about running out. 3rd the brushes are okay but I would suggest having some of your own that are a little better quality.
As far as the shipping of the product goes, I was disappointed that it came folded rather than rolled. I ended up having to very carefully iron it so I could paint this one.
The brush quality and the way it was packaged are why I’m leaving 4 stars rather than 5.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1: PAINTWORKS FOR: paint by number kits for beginner who want to learn oil painting.
  • 2: EASY PAINGING:easy to-follow instructions, everyone can be artist. DIY a piece of oil painting for home decoration.
  • 3: DIY OIL PAINTING - This number painting kit is not finished, need to paint by yourself, make you feel like a painter
  • 4: YOU CAN GET - Painting by numbers kit include 1 pc pre-printed textured art canvas (without framed), 1 set acrylic paints, 1 set brushes(include 3pcs).
  • 5: Product Feature: paint by number kit on canvas, Frameless 40 x 50cm (16 x 20inch), Happy Elephant Framelss Painting

Description

This DIY Oil Painting provide great painting process for unisex kids and adults, even if the beginners.

IT SHOULD BE PAINTED BY YOURSELF.

* A good choice for you to INTERACT with your child .
* Nurturing your spirituality and RELEASE your stress .

Package Include:

*1 pcs pre-printed textured art canvas (without framed)
*1 set acrylic paints
*1 set brushes(include 3pcs)
*Accessories: paper packaging + hook + number drawing + renderings

The Canvas:

*Import professional oil canvas, good density, easy to color.

The Paint:

*Healthy digital pigments, high color reproduction, bright colors.
*Paint can be directly colored, no need to add water.
*Paint coverage is strong, the painting process if the error, you can cover the correct color.
*The paint is easy to dry, when you don't use, cover the lid, If the paint is too dry, add 1-2 drops of water to stir evenly, remember don't too much.
*The paint box corresponds to the number on the canvas, and the unmarked pigments correspond to the shaded parts of the canvas.

The Brushes:

*Easy to clean, good water absorption.
*Wash the brush cleanly when you change to another color or stop paint.
*For the large part, you can use the larger brush to paint, and for the small part, you can use the smaller brush to paint.

Note:

*Paint by color numbers, finish one by one.
*Wash the brush when you finish every day or change colors.
*Follow the top to bottom, from left to right paint the color.
*You can decide the drawing turn according to your personal favor or in turns of the numbers.
*We provide enough paint to use, do not waste in the case of paint shortage.
*The figures on the canvas may not be completely covered, hope you do not mind.



I had fun doing this paint by number piece. It was perfect for me because I had never done one before. The fields were - for the most part - large and easy to work with. I completed this project gradually over the course of 2-3 weeks.

I recommend this set, but take some things into consideration:
- This is just the canvas - no frame. It will arrive folded and creased. I stretched it over a make-shift frame before painting.
- There was not enough of the navy color (#3). However, I wrote to the seller and they sent me a complete second set in a very timely fashion. Points for customer service!
- The paint coverage was so-so. Some of the paints covered nicely. Others took several coats just to cover the lines and numbers. I ended up doing at least two coats of each color.
- The paint colors are not as they appear in the online image. The online image features magenta and purples; these are red and orange in the paint set. The paints are warmer in tone than the picture indicates.

My friend told me about these adult paint by numbers, and since I love anything to do with crafting I immediately went to Amazon to one! This will not be my last! I’m having so much fun with this painting and I love how easy it is to paint, you simple follow the numbers. I will mention that I have a set of professional paint brushes and they have really come in handy. I do not think the brushes include are enough, you definitely need a variety of brushes for each section, so my advice would be to order some along with your paint by numbers.

The colors are wonderful. Every summer we do a paint by numbers. These animal bright colored series are the only ones we finish. We've done Four so far. Paint are saturated and very relaxing. You end up with a nice painting.

Love this. I'm only about 1/4 way through but so far so good. Wish I would have bought it framed. It comes folded for shipping and had to sctretch canvas myself. I sprayed the back lightly ( misted w spray bottle) with water and later ironed the back to get creases out.

I'm not great at painting and this is my 2nd paint by numbers one I've done and I really liked how it turned out! It's very affordable and it comes with everything you need. I ended up using the very last drop of the number 3 color. I was afraid I wasnt going to have enough but I ended up making it. This one was fun and relaxing to do and didn't take me as long as the other one I did (the skull with butterflies).

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar