BMJL Women's Elegant Lace Shirt Knit Top Loose Blouse 3 Quarter Sleeve Tee Tunics (M,Black)

August 23, 2019

BMJL Women's Elegant Lace Shirt Knit Top Loose Blouse 3 Quarter Sleeve Tee Tunics (M,Black)

BMJL Women's Elegant Lace Shirt Knit Top Loose Blouse 3 Quarter Sleeve Tee Tunics (M,Black)

I’ve been waiting for the weather to warm up to wear this sweet little too and I am so glad I finally got to! The lace detail is beautiful and the bell sleeves accentuate it. It’s long enough it covers my bum in the back and I liked to front tuck it into my white jeans for a pretty and classic look! It would looks great with leggings or shorts too. I am a small (5’5 and 120) and it fit perfectly! For more fun and affordable fashion follow me on Instagram: @kristintiffiny or visit my blog strollersandstilettos.blog 😘

Cute and comfortable top. Suitable to wear to work and it's still conservative and stylish. I picked a larger fit because I like a looser fit. The material is thin and airy enough to wear on a warm day.

I got lots of compliments when I wore this top to work! It’s VERY soft, like comfy enough to keep wearing once you’ve gotten home from a long day at work. My only complaint is that it run big. I ordered a small which is my typical size when I shop at Target (except for their juniors clothing when I sometimes have to go up to medium). I just felt big everywhere, from the shoulders down to the waist area. Overall I was very happy with it and would definitely recommend.

This is very comfortable and it seems to be good quality. I bought a M, red. It fits as expected and is a little loose and flowy. A review I read mentioned wearing leggings with it- I definitely would not, as it is not long enough and does not cover my behind! I would also recommend using the gentle cycle when washing it. I did but the lace part still shed a little. But I still really like it!

Love the red that I bought color is perfect. Fits just right and the sleeves are a lovely lace. Not itchy it’s perfect


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • fabric:the lace top ,is made up of cotton/polyester,is a very soft and comfortable bell sleeve shirts for women.
  • the loose shirts for women ,has round neckline ,loose design ,will make you very chic and fashionable .
  • the bell sleeve shirts for women ,with a loose sleeve ,3/4 quarter sleeve ,lace detail ,knot patchwork ,will be a good chioce for summer .
  • the loose blouse ,is design for your daily life ,so it will be a good casual tops for women
  • All our tops ,blouses,t shirt ,shirts ,tees,tunic ,Note: please refer to the last photo of the product image or our brand size chart to choose what size you need .

Description

#Welcome:
Welcome to BMJL Sport fashion store, we hope you can find your own style here.Any confusion about the product, feel free contact to us.

#About Size:
We strongly suggest that you have your body measurements taken first, then refer to our true size chart in the last photo.more information below.DO NOT use Amazon's "Size Chart" link.
About Size

S=US6 Bust- 34inch " Waist -28 inch" Hip-36 inch" full length -26inch"
M=US8 Bust- 36inch " Waist -30 inch" Hip-38 inch" full length -26.4inch"
L=US10 Bust- 38inch " Waist -32 inch" Hip-40 inch" full length -26.8inch"
XL=US12 Bust- 40inch " Waist -34 inch" Hip-42 inch" full length -27.2 inch"

Detail:
fabric: cotton/polyester
elasticity:no
transparency:no transparent
thickness:regular
length:regular
style:loose
Sleeve Length :middle sleeve
Placket Type:pullover
Collar:round neck



Not too tight or too loose looked very cute

The shirt is cute and the lace sleeves are surprising comfortable - however, this shirt is HUGE. I ordered the smallest I could after seeing other reviews and it’s still a tent. Definitely order two sizes smaller.

i got it today. i ordered 2 more.

Very elegant I liked the lace that it has in the sleeves and the size is perfect!

Lace detail is adorable and super soft

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar