150WH Portable Generator Power Outage Station Supply for CPAP Camera Laptop, Camping Power Bank Pack Recharged by Solar Panel/Wall Outlet/Car, Backup Battery with 110V AC Outlet, DC 12V and USB Ports

August 28, 2019

150WH Portable Generator Power Outage Station Supply for CPAP Camera Laptop, Camping Power Bank Pack Recharged by Solar Panel/Wall Outlet/Car, Backup Battery with 110V AC Outlet, DC 12V and USB Ports

150WH Portable Generator Power Outage Station Supply for CPAP Camera Laptop, Camping Power Bank Pack Recharged by Solar Panel/Wall Outlet/Car, Backup Battery with 110V AC Outlet, DC 12V and USB Ports

This is almost a 5 star product. I've been running my CPAP at night and can run it on the DC connector for 3 nights, and so far indefinitely by using my 100w solar panel to charge it back up (additional components had to be purchased of course). One night I attempted to run my CPAP on DC when I didn't quite have it fully charged, while also charging a drained power brick which was connected to one of this device's USB port (not positive of the amps but the brick will charge my fully drained Note 8 about 5 times) AND also my Galaxy Tab S3 which was at 50%. In this case, the 150WH Station did not last 6 hours ... difficult to tell but I believe the power brick took most of the energy. I don't give it 5 stars because I can't figure out how to turn the power light off (it's very bright at night), aside from turning that side towards a wall or covering the unit. Also the charging indicator blinks even when I suspect the solar panel is not charging (sunlight is too low) and the unit didn't get charged fully. I don't see any documentation which will identify whether or not the unit discharges into the solar panel if the panel isn't getting enough sun, and I was hoping to avoid buying a charge controller.

I got lucky and bought this at $99 when it had no review, now good reviews are pouring in and they've increased the price. I too want to echo that don't let the price fool you (If you ever get to see it at a lower than other price), it was well packaged, and looks nice, with all appropriate accessories that's also packed nice and presented neatly. This tells you that the company spend some resource on making sure the product is delivered nice and presentable (like Apple) to the customer's hands. Since this is a batter, it did everything that it should with no surprises. Only surprise is that I seem to get more juice out of it than I expected.

The invention of this portable generator brings a lot of convenience to life. It is very good to go out to camp. It is very portable. It can be used to charge electronic equipment. Lighting is very practical. It is very convenient for outdoor use. The product works well. I like it very much.

Will be using this weekend for camping. Did a trial run at home to see if it powered my CPAP. It did but not for a whole night with the humidifier on. Got Got one full night ( I usually sleep 6 hours a night) and woke in the middle of the second night when it ran out of power.

I haven't put this through a thorough work out. It does power my CPAP and that is the purpose for which I purchased this.
My alarm clock runs fast when powered by the Power Station, it gains 2.5 hours a day, I do not know why this happens.
I could get out he old Oscilloscope and take a look but I suspect we are not getting a pure sine wave.
It wasn't advertised as such and like I said my primary purpose was to have a supply for my CPAP during power outages.

If your looking for an affordable back up power source for your CPAP buy this.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Alternate Power Supply: 110V Dual AC outlet (max 100W) for Christmas lights, TV, fans, CPAP machine; 3* 12V DC ports (max 180W, with a cigarette light adapter) for vehicle tools like air inflating, wheel jack, vacuum; 3* 5V USB ports for all electronic products like Drones, phones, iPad, GPS, camera etc.
  • Travel Backup Battery: High capacity 40800mAh/3.7V and 13600mAh/12V power battery pack with durable plastic cover, 1.5 KG lighter weight fits perfectly in the backseat to keep power-hungry devices charged for outdoor, camping, reading, emergency lightning, field work.
  • SMART & SAFETY: Built-in multi safety protections, short-circuit protection, over-current protection, over-power protection, low-voltage protection, over-temperature protection with shorter short-circuit protection reaction time.
  • SEC & Multi-function: Smart energy control makes more power saving and charge devices efficiently indicated by LCD display with simple icon. Two setting flashlight is useful in your camping or outage.
  • WHAT YOU GET: 150Wh portable power generator more than 500 times recharge long lifetime, 4.2ft / 1.3m AC adapter, 3.3ft / 1m car charger cable, DC to Cig Socket adapter (NOT INCLUED THE SOLAR PANEL). Our 24-Month limited product warranty and friendly 7*24 hours customer service.

Description

150WH High Capacity and Compact Size Portable Generator
Up to 100W running power in a portable, silent and zero-emissions multi-voltage professional electric generator, do not requires electrical knowledge and so easy to use. It is a gasoline-free generator with a modified sine wave output to efficiently power up almost all electronic devices without overload.

Support Almost All Equipment Under 100W:
Dual 110V AC (100 Watt) for your laptops, floor-standing fan, TV, DVD, CPAP, Christmas lights etc. 3* 12V DC Outputs for car powered device such as car vacuum, car refrigerator, car air fan etc. But the power must be under 180W (start power also) With 2* 5V USB ports for phones, iPad, GPS, MP3, camera, RC helicopter etc.

Product Specifications
Battery: Lithium-ion, 40,800 mAh, 3.7V
Inputs: AC 15V 2A (7~8h), Solar 10A(Max)/14V~40V, Car Charger 12/24V
Outputs: AC Power Inverters 110V/60Hz (Max 100W), USB Ports 5V/3A, DC Outlets 9~12.6V/15A, Cigarette Lighter Socket 12V/120W
Power Indicator: LED Control Panel
Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.15 x 6.89 in (165 x 80 x 175 mm)
Product Weight: 3.3 lb (1.5 kg)

Recharging By Wall Outlet & Car & Sun
1. By wall charger: 7~8 hour
2. By car charger: 7~8 hour
3. By solar panel: depends on your solar panel and sunshine, maybe 15-35 hour

Useful LED flashlight
Body back built-in LED flashlight for dark or low-light environments. It is useful especially you are in a picnic and need a small light during a blackout. Short press, flashlight is on in dim light; second time, light is stronger; press third time, light is off.

Package Include:
1* Power Generator
1* Car Charger
1* Wall adapter
1* Cigarette Light Adapter
1* User Manual
Note: THE SOLAR PANEL IS NOT INCLUDED.



I was amazed at how light weight it is which makes it easy for me to handle.It was fully charged when it arrived.I haven't used it yet since there has been no power outages but have one now if it should happen.

Cool little device I bought for camping. Allows me to power a small fan to get some decent airflow in the tent as well as charging my phone and other small electronics. Only downside is you can either have something plugged in or the USB charger going. Not both. It’s not a generator by any means, more like just a big power pack.

since we live at earthquake zone. i need to be well prepared. i have been looking around for portable generator for a while. there are two things on my list 1. small 2. easy to use. this product happened to meet the first criteria. then i looked into the detail. i decide to get it for a try. after i got it and tried for several times. it is really good and easy to use. however, it may not be enough for a big family or business. for my small family, it is good enough.

This generator was fantastic for my camping trip this weekend. At full charge, using the DC adapter for my CPAP I got more than 12 hours of use out of this. And it is small and light, it performed better than I expected! Happy with this purchase!

Very convenient charger! We travel a ton with our son for travel sports. We can always charge phones, cameras, iPads, etc while on the go without searching for an outlet or moving our seats

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar