WDPL Adult Tulle Skirt Bridesmaid Petticoat Tutu for Women Large Dusty Blue

July 28, 2019

WDPL Adult Tulle Skirt Bridesmaid Petticoat Tutu for Women Large Dusty Blue

WDPL Adult Tulle Skirt Bridesmaid Petticoat Tutu for Women Large Dusty Blue

I absolutely love this skirt! I bought it for my engagement photos and loved it so much that I had to find other reasons to wear it. I definitely want one in other colors!

This skirt was absolutely the bomb.com! So cute, so trendy, and comfortable! I love it! I bought a 2x, it was snug but not tight, my average size is 14-16

I knew when ordering this product that you get what you pay for. I just wanted the look of the skirt, so it was perfect! The waistband is made of elastic, so stretches to fit a range of sizes and can be easily covered with a ribbon/belt. Hem at bottom of tulle is raw and there are small imperfections in the cutting of the edge. Length is exactly knee-length when worn at natural waist. Comes packaged nicely but with creases; it only takes a couple minutes to steam all the wrinkles out! Not super poofy, but has plenty of body. I'd highly recommend.

I loved it! My second skirt from you all! I received a ton of compliments! Thank you!

I'm beyond in LOVE with this and will be getting more in more colors. This was the icing on the cake to my look!!!! i got the White in 3x and it fit my 5'11 293lbs frame perfectly and i didn't even need the extra lining that I ordered to fluff it out. I love how it made the
Charmian Women's Steampunk Gothic Heavy Strong Steel Boned Corset with Zipper Black XXX-Large look, also with the Shawhuwa Womens Sexy Sheer Mesh Floral Print Long Sleeves Bodysuit (XXX-Large, B-blak). I felt so beautiful. not to mention accessorizing it with the Silvertone Scorpion Adjustable Finger Ring and Slave Hand Chain Bracelet. you can't go wrong with any of these items!!!!!! My boots I got from torrid and the are so comfortable to be in for hours at a time!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes 5 layers tulle and 1 layer lining
  • Elastic waistband
  • The length of the skirt is 24.5inches to 25 inches
  • Please read our size chart carefully in the LEFT PICTURE before you place the order
  • If you want to customer made the size or color, please choose customer made color and size, then email us to let us know the color you want, and your exact waist size and the length you need

Description

The skirt includes 5 layer tulle and 1 layer liner.The length of the skirt is around 24.5inches to 25 inches.The waistband is elastic, if you want the zipper back instead, please email us before you place the order.If you want to customer made the skirt, please choose customer made selection, and then email us to tell us your exact waist size and the length from your waist to your knee or the length you need.If you want the skirt to be more puffy or less puffy, or need a dfferent kind of tulle ,like the soft tulle or Swiss tulle, please email us before you place the order. You can contact with us by clicking Ask a Question in the seller profile page.Care InstructionsHand Wash, Wash Inside outCold Wash with the temperature below 30¡æ.Do not Bleach.Do not wring.Line Dry in Shade.Steam Iron.



This skirt is so cute. I used it for a photo shoot for my 40th birthday.

I love this skirt. It's just fun and exactly what I had expected. I don't care about the uneven edges or anything because it's priced right for what it is.

I loved it!!!! Got it for a mommy and me session :) i'm 5'2 117 lbs got a medium and it fit perfectly!!! The white is a little see through but barely noticeable

Absolutely loved this skirt. The elastic waiste was a little tight giving me a slight muffin top. Would definitely order a size up. But other than that fabulous

Very cute skirt. Exactly what I expected. Initially worried that I would need a petticoat underneath, but it was not the case. Very true to its size.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar