Vtopmart Airtight Food Storage Containers 6 Pieces - Plastic PBA Free Kitchen Pantry Storage Containers for Sugar,Flour and Baking Supplies - Freezer and Dishwasher Safe - 24 Free Labels and 1 Marker

July 23, 2019

Vtopmart Airtight Food Storage Containers 6 Pieces - Plastic PBA Free Kitchen Pantry Storage Containers for Sugar,Flour and Baking Supplies - Freezer and Dishwasher Safe - 24 Free Labels and 1 Marker

Vtopmart Airtight Food Storage Containers 6 Pieces - Plastic PBA Free Kitchen Pantry Storage Containers for Sugar,Flour and Baking Supplies - Freezer and Dishwasher Safe - 24 Free Labels and 1 Marker

As I said in another review on a different set of Vtopmart containers, I got these fro my wife as a Christmas present (that was for me, as well, as much as her), as our pantry was a mess.

These have a different closure system than the other set I got, and these are also not the same thick plastic, but they are great.

The sizes offered here are also great. They are not as big as they appear to be in the pics, but we used the 2 large ones for flour and sugar, and although the 5 pound bag of flour was a tight squeeze, the fact that they are smaller than you'd think, actually works in their favor, as they are stackable and don't take up much room.

We are very happy with these. I spent well over an hour looking at all the various options/brands, and went with these, and I'm happy we did.

I purchased these as replacement cannisters for sugar, flour, brown and powdered sugar. I want a shorter container to fit in my cabinets and the oblong shape of the larger containers is perfect. I will likely invest in more of these for other dry goods. They washed up nicely, are easy to pick up and seal well.

Love them, They have a very good seal which makes me believe they are truly air tight. I wish I had gotten them sooner.

Wow, these container are study and easy to lock down. Came with measuring cups which I will leave in each container. Can see through so I know when to buy supplies again. Fits perfectly in my cabinet. Using to store my all purpose flour, bread flour, wheat flour and sugar. Holds 5 pounds plus of each. Now I know everything will be fresh.

I like the easiness of opening and closing the lids. In addition, they stack neatly and give the cupboard an orderly appearance.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BPA Free and Food Grade Material ---- Vtopmart pantry storage containers are made of durable plastic, BPA free, which have a longer life than many other brands plastic containers. Clear containers make it convenient to see what's inside, you can easily get what you want without opening every container.
  • Perfect for Different Storage----Our kitchen storage containers set comes in two different sizes, which includes 2 large containers (3.3qt / 3.6 liters) and 4 middle containers (1.5qt / 1.6 liters). They are perfect for storing different kinds of baking supplies, cheerios, oats, pasta, cereal, rice, flour, sugar, coffee, tea, snacks, nuts, fusilli, macaroni even pet food.
  • Stackable Design ---- With stackable design, these plastic storage containers will make more efficient use of every inch of your home kitchen. Whether you have a large or small pantry, these nice looking and containers will help you organize your kitchen and pantry better, also make your kitchen and pantry keep neat.
  • Airtight Containers Keep Food Fresh ---- The side-locking lids with blue silicone gasket make these storage containers airtight. If your pantry is suffering a pest invading and you are so upset about this, these containers will be a great choice for you. As they will prevent any further contamination and allow your food to stay fresh longer.
  • 24 Free Chalkboard Labels and 1 Marker ---- Except 6 dry food storage containers, you will also receive 24 pieces labels and 1 marker, which will help you never confuse flour with powdered sugar or baking powder with baking soda. They are reusable, you can switch contents whenever you need. Just wipe clean with a damp cloth to change what you have written, peel and restick.

Description

Vtopmart Food Storage Containers



I wanted to replace my old Tupperware that was not PBA safe. Any Tupperware that is 10 years and older is not PBA safe.
This worked out to be a great choice. It is safe plastic with the highest rating for plastics. My pantry looks clean and organized. Great size for my staples in the pantry.

Have only used to store noodles and potato chips. So i can't speak to it leakproof ability. Has kept chips crisp. Easy to clean. The lids are easy to snap on/off for me. If you have strength/mobility issues, they may not be for you. I had my elderly mother try to open and close and she didn't have strength to close it. I am using 2 for storing non-food goods and they work well for that purpose too.

I really love these! I have been looking for awesome canisters to put my baking stuff in for months. Everything is too expensive or too small for the price. These are perfect, and I love they came with labels!!!

These are fantastic! Microwave, freezer, dishwasher safe and more. They went through the dishwasher and came out perfect! Great price too.

I jumped on the Marie Kondo train recently & purchased these. I love them. They seal so tight, they are very very sturdy & they stack so easily. I ordered a second set in case I ordered any extra food. I love them. I love my pantry. They are amazing.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar