Treehouse Knit (2 Pack) Womens Thick Knit Sherpa Lined Cozy Thermal Fuzzy Slipper Socks With Grippers

July 28, 2019

Treehouse Knit (2 Pack) Womens Thick Knit Sherpa Lined Cozy Thermal Fuzzy Slipper Socks With Grippers

Treehouse Knit (2 Pack) Womens Thick Knit Sherpa Lined Cozy Thermal Fuzzy Slipper Socks With Grippers

a little snug at first to put on, but....the feel when you do is out of this world. i thought that my feet may be too hot but they are just right. i have nerve damage on one foot and bad hips. when feet get cold my hips hurt. these socks seem to really help that problem. i am a full time sock wearer and wanted something a little more for cool nights on hardwood floors. i would try these out.

I've been purchasing these for about 5 years now and I love them. They are fantastic when the weather gets very chilly. They are slouch type and are very soft on the inside as they are sherpa lined. Once washed they do look used as the knit outside of the sock simply is well-known for pillowing up. I wear them in the house to keep my feet toasty warm (not sweaty). If you have a problem that causes your calves, ankles, or feet to swell I would not purchase this item. I think they fit as expected for anyone who does not have issues with edema (swelling). They have non slip grips on the bottom of the socks so they are good on all floor types.

Bought for my wife and sister. Wife opened the box so I spilled the beans and let her have them early. She loves them says they are super comfortable and warm. Very thick material, so hopefully her feet don't smell too bad after wearing them! Fit was a little snug, but hopefully after some use they will loosen up...recommend getting a bigger size if you can.

Seemed to be what I've been looking for the past couple of years, but just ran across these during the holidays of 2018. When they arrived, my husband called and told me my "sweater" had come in. Huh? I told him they should be socks, but whatever, lol. When I got home, I was very surprised two pairs of socks DID feEL like a sweater in the envelope. They are nice and thick, nicely made, and good quality. Fit nicely, no tightness about the calves as other reviewers have experienced. I've had other socks with the no skid stickies on the soles, but these bother me for some reason. That is about the only complaint I have about them. The lining is super soft; after several washings, they don't bunch or unravel on the inside. Yay!

I ordered extra pairs of these so I could have one as a Christmas present too and I'm very impressed. Have been wearing them today while I'm up and down the stairs changing sheets and doing laundry and my feet have stayed warn and comfortable. I thought that the little plastic "dots" on the bottom would bother me, but to tell you the truth, I forgot about them shortly after I put them on. They actually help on the linoleum floor. Glad I bought extra as Christmas presents so I could get a pair too!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Keep your feet toasty warm with these comfy and cozy non slip Thermal fuzzy socks that double as slippers. Warm soft furry plush sherpa fleece lining; Treaded bottoms, nonslip fuzzy slippers, anti-skid gripper tread on sole; Fashionable & snuggly pack of versatile indoor winter lounge booties for ladies; Cute, knitted patterns & colorful designs
  • Numerous style combination; choose from tons of seasonal, holiday and wintery designs & patterns, including multicolor snowflakes, stripes, fairisle, hearts, buffalo plaid, polka dots, reindeer, and Santa, and from various colors including white, red, black, navy blue, Aztec pink, and gray
  • Double Layer / Extra Thick / Super Soft Warm Microfiber Fuzzy Comfy Home Slipper Socks; Perfect for Christmas and holiday gifts, stocking stuffers, birthday present. Great slipper socks for women, teens, mom, sister, wife. Cushioned, comfortable & durable; relaxing seasonal loungewear to wear around the house for winter, fall & spring
  • 58% Polyester 40% Acrylic 2% Spandex -machine wash; made in China; One Size - fits best women's shoe size 6-10, sock size 9-11
  • Includes: (2) Pairs Ladies Sherpa Lined Women's Non Skid Slipper Socks Cozy Stockings By Treehouse Knit, Choose Color From Dropdown Menu, New In Retail Packaging

Description

Once a woman tries on a pair of Treehouse Knit Sherpa Lined Slipper Socks, she won't want to take them off all day. The warm and cozy feel, along with non-slip gripper bottoms, make these the perfect all around the house footwear for the winter season.



These socks fit great, look great & keep your feet toasty! They wash well & have non slip treads you don’t feel when you’re walking in them. I fancy myself a cozy sock connoisuer & THESE socks check all the boxes.

I wear a size 9 and these fit snugly. I had to stick my hand down inside of them because the inside lining bunched up when I put them on. Once straightened out they're warm and comfortable. And the tops don't roll down while I'm walking in them. The non slip dots bother me more than anything. Are they thicker than most dots? I still like these better than house slippers and will buy more.

These are very thick and warm! Definitely more of a slipper than a sock. They do come packaged with both pairs together. I originally intended on giving each pair as gifts to separate people but can’t do that.

These socks were perfect for my 98-year-old daddy who always has freezing cold feet! He absolutely loves them! They keep his feet warm and comfy. They have the nubs on the bottom so he can walk in them without fear of slipping. They have washed very well & did not shrink. (I wash inside out and I don't put them in the dryer.) He wears them every day, so I ordered another pair. I originally ordered them to give as a gift to my sister for Christmas, but when my daddy complained of his cold feet, I put them on him. I'm glad I did!

I know these look Christmas-y but they are so comfortable! These have now replaced my 100$ Ugg slippers. All I need now are 4 more pairs of them. They even look cute under boots because of the fluffy top.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar