TACKLIFE EGD12AC Classic Multi-functional Engraver Precision Carving Machine with 4 Replaceable Tungsten Carbide Steel Bits, Includes Letter/Number Template and Shape Template

July 29, 2019

TACKLIFE EGD12AC Classic Multi-functional Engraver Precision Carving Machine with 4 Replaceable Tungsten Carbide Steel Bits, Includes Letter/Number Template and Shape Template

TACKLIFE EGD12AC Classic Multi-functional Engraver Precision Carving Machine with 4 Replaceable Tungsten Carbide Steel Bits, Includes Letter/Number Template and Shape Template

I’m updating my old review from about two weeks ago. When I revived the engraver, I thought that it was missing the all important set screw. When I looked at the instructions I couldn’t find any mention of the type of screw holding the bit. I was looking for a typical slotted or Phillips screw head. I didn’t realize that the screw was “inset” and that the small included Allen wrench was for that purpose. I contacted the company to get them to send me what I thought was the missing set screw. After verifying my purchase with them through Amazon, they quickly sent me a whole new unit instead of just the set screw! Turns out the set screw was there In the original unit. I feel bad now about my oversight but hopefully I’m saving others from making the same mistake I did.

This was my first engraving tool, and I was worried that it would be difficult to use. This thing is surprisingly easy to use and put together. My daughter the crafty one bought some metal blanks and recorded a message, printing out the image of the wavelength. I then taped the printout onto the blank and traced over the image with the dremel tool. It transferred and etched the image into the blank quite nicely and made cute little gifts for family and friends. Don't ask me how she did it. My video below was made using my iPad and another item.

I love that this tool can be held like a pencil, which makes it very easy to control. It comes with a stencil for small lettering, which is helpful, too. I have used this quite a lot for about 6 months now, and it has held up quite nicely.

The tip insertion point doesn't seem like it would hold up well, and it never seems to be tight enough for my taste. I was worried that it would come out while I was using it, but that hasn't happened yet. Also, it is quite loud. I am sure this is normal for a an engraver but the noise and the vibration do take some getting used to for a newbie.

It is a very affordable and simple way to get started with using a dremel tool. There are lots of bits that can be purchased that will enable you to do more, but the one it comes with is a good size for a beginner.

All in all, I am very pleased with this purchase.

Works great so far! Super easy to set up and use. I would say the lower settings are better for glass and the higher better for metal. Thinking about trying to get more tips to see if I can shade in things but it seems like it is only really good for thinner lines and not large swatches of metal.

I printed out a stencil and did this on a flask.

Seems to work really well but lousy instructions on how to insert the bits. It's not a flat head screwdriver it's an allen wrench that needs to be inserted into the hole on the side.

does what it's supposed to do. i was initially worried about the vibration... but it isn't to bad . kit comes with everything pictured: allan wrench, 4 engraving tips and 2 plastic cutouts. this takes a while to get used to if your using the tracing templates... but i found it was easier to just freehand letters and things that i wanted to engrave.hopefully it holds up... it feels good in the hand and feels well enough made. no complaints thus far... BUT I WILL CHANGE MY REVIEW IF ANYTHING HAPPENS


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PRACTICAL EXTRA KIT ACCESSORIES - 4 Replaceable Tips for heavy-duty used on hard surfaces; An allen key for changing bit easily and quickly; Included number/letter template and shape template helps you to complete engraving quickly and easily without mistakes.
  • ADJUSTABLE DIAL - 5- position calibrated stroke adjustment dial can regulate the engraving depth from fine lines to deep grooves; Separate on/off switch provides set-and-forget convenience and safer control; 1.8M ultra long power cord offer a unlimited use without restraint.
  • COMFORT AND CONTROL - Lightweight, compact and ergonomic design offers easy handling and comfortable grip; You can hold it like a pen, a engraving pen, letting you perform intricate work without excessive stress on your wrist or hand.
  • ENGRAVES VARIETY OF MATERIALS - Engrave, decorate, or personalize a wide variety of stuff including metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood and more, making cute little christmas gifts for family and friends; Ideal for building some Christmas decorations.
  • WHAT YOU GET - Tacklife EGD12AC Engraver Tool; 4 Replaceable Tungsten Steel Drill Bit; Letter/Number Template; Shape Template; User Manual; Package Box; Warranty Card; 24 Months Quality Guarantee(Accessories not included).

Description

Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which deals only with development of the tools.
We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to improve the quality of life.

Tacklife EGD12AC Classic Engraving Tool has powerful performance, you can engrave unique identifiers on products in your home that will make them useless to thieves.
You can engrave your name tools if you work in a place where you can easily identify yours from other's.
You can also use it to create designs in metal or other objects, the possibilities are endless!

Key Features
➤Very handy and can be controlled easily, letting you work better and less fatigue.
➤A separate on/off switch and a dial speed control from 1-5 to control how deep or wide the vibration of the took goes.
➤Included 4 replaceable carbide steel engraving point enables you do more.
➤Stroke adjustment dial and allen key helps to change bits quickly.
➤Equipped stencil for Letter/Number and shape provides infinite artistic possibilities.

Specifications
●Input power:13W
●Power supply:120V~60Hz
●Engraving bit:Tungsten Carbide Tipped steel
●Size of bits: 0.83*0.12INCH(21.2*3.11MM)
●7200 strokes per minute

Warm Tips:
Please kindly use the equipped allen wrench and insert it into the hole on the side of tool to install bit.

Package Contents
1 * Tacklife EGD12AC Tool Engraver
4 * Tungsten Steel Drill Bit
1 * Letter/Number Template
1 * Shape Template
1 * User Manual
1 * Package Box
1 * Warranty Card
1 * 24 Months Guarantee



I used this to etch both metal and wood. I’m very happy with the results. The Machine itself is very loud. I’d recommend using some sort of ear protection if you have a larger project, just for your own comfort. Also, plan on wearing some sort of eye protection. I believe I read that in the instructions. Better safe than sorry, fine metal shavings will be flying.
I’d recommend writing what you want to etch in pencil first so you can concentrate on the edge and depth of your etched line.

Overall, I’m extremely happy with my purchase. The price was fair. It seems to be a quality machine. Had no issues what so ever.

I do alot of crafts and wanted something to engrave words on my wooden plagues. It is a little noisey but I'm glad I bought it. The Tackle engraver is just what I wanted. Very happy with purchase.

Wrote a bad review earlier because It was missing a part, but turns it it was so extremely tiny that is was loose and fell off. Good product though, I'm using it as a begginer entry into engraving.

Exactly as pictured and described would order from this seller again the tool seems to work properly I’ve not done much I did put a hole in a shell it did that easily I can’t control it well enough for engraving to look nice may have to try smaller tool for that it is what I ordered and works

I purchased this engraver when the tip kept falling out of the last one I had. The tip on this stays in place and engraves well. I still shake a lot due to the nature of it, but is well shaped and not cumbersome to guide in my hand. I only engrave to identify things and not for artistic reasons. Overall I am happy with this.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar