Sidanli Home Office Chair Ergonomic, Adjustable Desk Chair-Black

July 24, 2019

Sidanli Home Office Chair Ergonomic, Adjustable Desk Chair-Black

Sidanli Home Office Chair Ergonomic, Adjustable Desk Chair-Black

Pleased with my purchase would not hesitate to buy from this seller again. Chair looks great, is comfortable, and seems sturdy . Assembly was very easy. Chair is mostly metal construction which I appreciate. Only complaint is the faux leather upholstery seems somewhat light duty. I may be wrong but I’m not sure how well it will hold up over time to heavy use. Though I have no doubt the structure of the chair will last a long time. I won’t be using this chair a ton so I think it will last me long enough to get my money’s worth. I’m happy with my purchase.

The chair is wonderfully comfortable and easy to assemble. It fits comfortably underneath my desk and yet can raise to an appropriate level for typing at a slightly taller than normal desk. The wheels do not roll without provocation; which is a good thing as I don’t want the chair to move away from the desk as I work.

I specifically bought this chair so the arm rests won't get in the way while I playing guitar. It is SO comfy. I can sit for hours.

Pros:
Easy to assemble, took me 10 minutes.
Comfortable for long hours of sitting.
Good lumbar support for me.
Well made.
A nice modern design.

Cons:
Not sure what the twist knob under the chair does.

This chair is actually nicer in person than online...very easy to put together, instructions were simple and spare screws were provided...sits at its lowest point very nicely at my desk that stands 27" high. Perfect purchase!

The quality and design of the chair is super nice and great. I was surprised to find this kinda product at the listed price. Definitely recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Assemble this home office chair will be very easy as this home office chair mechanism was pre-assembled by Sidanli, just need 3 steps assemble, 10 minutes can finish assembly.
  • Soft Pu and high quality foam inside of this home office chair let you have same feeling of seating in a soft sofa.
  • Exclusive design of this desk chair make your study and your home difference
  • This home office chair height is adjustable, and also have 360-degree swivel, heavy-duty steel legs, tilt function, and nylon wheels for easy move.
  • This adjustable desk chair maximum weight capacity - 250 pounds, 1-year limited warranty

Description

★ If you are looking for a nice looking home office chair but comfortable, try this brand--Sidanli
Sidanli chair were meet this points--modern design, comfortable,durable,nice looking...
Especially this home office chair, modern design and the back can hug your body tenderly
Just imagine you seating in this home office chair reading or working, your kids playing around with you...
Such a wonderful family you have, what else you still want?
A chair, a home.
Try this desk chair, we won't disappoint you. ★

BIFMA certified nylon wheels of this desk chair for smooth movement, it can be use in any floor.
Steel chrome base of this ergonomic home office chair provide more steady support than plastic base.
TUV certified pneumatic gas lift of this swivel chair keep height up and down smooth.
Butterfly mechanism of this desk chair provide tilt lock function for comfortable seating.
Soft PU cover of this office chair for comfortable seating.


This desk chair including following spare parts:
1x Back/seat cushion
1x gaslift
1x ring connect legs
5x legs
5x wheels
1x hardware
1x Instruction
Assemble easily.



This chair serves its purpose pretty well! It’s not the most comfortable chair I’ve ever sat in, but it’s reasonably priced and looks slick. It was simple to put together, and I’m happy with it.

This chair is extremely comfortable. It was simple to assemble and look great.

just perfect ... exactly as described and pictured ... was soooo easy to assemble ... love it ...

It was for my daughter and she assembled it all by herself and loves it

My 6', 170lb body loves the comfort of this chair. It allows me to spend hours working at the computer without being uncomfortable

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar