PAWZ Road Dog Blanket Fluffy Skin-Friendly and Warm,Double-Sided,No Shedding for Cats Dogs and Small Animals Pink

July 30, 2019

PAWZ Road Dog Blanket Fluffy Skin-Friendly and Warm,Double-Sided,No Shedding for Cats Dogs and Small Animals Pink

PAWZ Road Dog Blanket Fluffy Skin-Friendly and Warm,Double-Sided,No Shedding for Cats Dogs and Small Animals Pink

Nigel loves his new blankets! No matter where I put it, he follows!

I have bought so many dog blankets over the years and have had some issues with all of them. Some are too small or too stiff; some are too flimsy or fall apart in the wash.

This dog blanket is just perfect for my dog. To be clear, ny dog is a small, 10 pound mixed breed. He sleeps in a crate and it can be cold(ish) at night. This blanket is plenty big for him and it would be big enough for a larger dog as well. I love this blanket - as does he - because it is so warm and soft and he seems to fall asleep as soon as I wrap it around him.

Recommended.

Great quality! I used it for my cat's chair and she loves it! It is thick soft and cuddly, what more could she want?

It's so soft and comfy and makes me wanna make it mines but I want to make sure my babies sleep well and are warm which they seem to like. I definitely want the best for my babies and this meets my high standards for them.

This is hands down the best blanket I have ever bought my dogs! Ever! From “people” blankets to pet specific blankets.
It actually has a top layer, and a bottom layer (like a blanket you would buy for your bed) - rather than a single layer (like most throw blankets, or pet blankets),
I immediately loved it!! So soft to the touch too! Nice and snuggly it is better than most throw blankets I have for the people in my house rated in snuggliness! Lol!
My Absolute disappointment is that we were able to get one in a useable size for our bulldog, BUT they don’t have any big enough for our Mastiff size American Bully XL. So the husbands dog gets one, and my Tank does not. Very disappointed!
Especially when you consider that the husbands bulldog will sleep on anything, and I mean ANYthing, but Tank who likes to lay his big heavy body on soft things, gets colder faster (bulldogs run hot because of their short noses, & short stockiness), and enjoys chewing his bones on a blanket (I have no answer for that one - must be a leftover from puppyhood) - there’s no size for him!
The bulldog is happy though- she loves to go snorting there stubby face through, and around the blanket, which has us giggling at her, so we are of course happy with it! We’ll just have to hope in the future this maker will put out a Mastiff sized blanket blanket (after all American Bully XL’s , and most Mastiffs, plus American Bullies, Great Danes, etc are all short haired) in the future!

I guarantee we buy 2! One for use, and 1 for when it’s in the laundry.
**Which is important, because the trick for getting the dog smell completely out - as in bury your face in it, and take a big whiff- is to put a nice shot into the “bleach”, or “liquid softener” dispenser in your washer while washing (we put it into the bleach, because we never use the bleach dispenser on our washer - if you do then use it in the softener dispenser), and then hang in the sun to dry. During winter leave to hang for a day, or two then bring in to hang dry inside wherever you have a space. That’s a trick I learned working at a high end grooming shop. Owners there expected the best, and they got it.

Any who - with all that being said -

**I absolutely DO recommend this blanket for your pets,
&
I hope my review is helpful to you!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Blanket Size 38"X28" ( 96cmX73cm )
  • 100% Double-Sided Shu Velveteen. Well Made Blanket by Ultra-Soft Plush Material
  • Not Easy Pilling Not Easy to Drop Hair Close Skin Perfect for the Couch or Inside Pet Carrier or Your Car & RV
  • Soft and Warm Keep Pet Hair Off Furniture Beds and Upholstery and It's Machine Washable
  • Cute and nice Ideal For Travel and Naptime

Description


PAWZ Road Blanket offers a cozy solution to pets that are easily susceptible to cold temperature in winter as well as in summer when AC ON or at night.Not only did it provide warmth but also it gives them a sense of SECURITY when they have blanket underneath or covering. It is also a great way to PROTECT your furniture,car or floor from scratching or their furs.The blanket is lightweight and easy to carry make it an idol choice when travelling. Machine washable and dry quite easy to care.
SO, DON'T HESITATE! PICK IT!! AND PROVIDE YOUR PET WITH WARMTH AND COMFORT ALL YEAR ROUND!!! 

KEY FEATURES
►1.THICK, WARM: Super soft shu velveteen on both sides that provide great warmth for snuggling and snapping and help retain the heat during cold night.
►2.PREMIUM PLUSH, NO SHEDDING: Well made that resist shedding and pilling.
►3.AVAILLABE IN 2 SIZES: Medium 38"X28" Large 59"X39"
►4.4 COLOR OPTIONS: Meet different home decor
►5.EASY CARE: Machine washable and dry.

SPECIFICATION:
►Classic Color: Grey, Brown, Coffee, Pink
►Material: Shu Velveteen
►Weight:M:340g, L: 700g



What a great blanket! So soft! I want one for me! And my new rescue, Wesley, loves it!

My parents live up north, so whenever they visit, the bring their Shih Tzu with them. I have two very soft dog beds here for their dog; one in the spare bedroom and one in the living room. He loves to be covered with the PAWZ dog blanket which is extremely soft to the touch, so I purchased two; one for each dog bed. It keeps their dog warm and happy to be in which ever room my parents are in. Highly recommended!

Really nice we have ended up buying 5 of these. They fit in my 9lb dogs beds perfect, I use one on bottom for padding/since the beds aren’t washable to keep them clean. Another one is used as an actual blanket that my dog loves to burrow under. These wash and dry really well, they’ve held up for months so far and also seem to keep my dog warm enough in winter!

It's been three months and my dog still loves it!

My dogs LOVE these. I live in the mountains where it snows and gets down to single digit temperatures.
These are well made and THICK. They lay on top of them during the day and cuddle underneath at night. My one dog gets so cold she shivers. I can only get her out from underneath for a potty run or to eat. She loves her banky.
They are actually thicker than MY fuzzy lap blanket.
The price is unbeatable for this quality.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar