LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Bracelet with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men

July 22, 2019

LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Bracelet with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men

LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Bracelet with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men

Ok. I'm not going to lie. I was extremely skeptical of this product. I had just received a free fitness tracker that looked almost identical to this one from a "monthly gadget surprise" subscription service. The subscription service fitness tracker wouldn't charge correctly, it felt cheaply made, the band was flimsy and would probably have broken in a matter of days, and the app for ios was nothing to write home about.

I thought this one was going to be the same, cheap piece of junk. WRONG! Immediately you can tell that the band is a good, thick quality that isn't uncomfortable to wear. The tracker charged easily and quickly on my charging tower, it shows your text messages and gives you alerts for messages, emails, and alarms, and then there's the app.
The app impressed me beyond belief, and I am an app fanatic. I check the app store every day for new and innovative apps that do something new. I'm not sure that the app or the tracker do anything NEW, but for the price the app tracks steps, heart rate, sleep cycle, you can set alarms, you can use it as a remote shutter, you can change the look of the watch face, and so much more. For the price of the tracker compared to what you get in the app alone, this band is the one you want if you're looking for a simple, minimalistic fitness tracker with a sleek design and the abilities of some smartwatches.

LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor Watch, IP67 Waterproof Smart Wristband with Calorie Counter Watch Pedometer Sleep Monitor for Kids Women Men
This activity tracker is a great, and inexpensive alternative compared with the hundred dollars sports bands. It has all basic features like this tracker is able to track your footsteps fairly accurately, show you the time just lift your wrist vs pulling out your phone, and monitor your heart beats during the daytime and sleeping time. It also provides an easy tap on the band to start the walking, running or biking. With a deeper discovery, I found it can be used as a camera remote which can help you made selfie and get a better angle for your shooting. It also congrats you achieve your daily walking goal or remind you to leave the desk for a walk.

I am also surprised by the app. The app that you simply download to your phone and connect with the tracker is simple, straight-forward, easy to use and sync with the tracker! You're given some extra security with the compatibility of the two devices as an added bonus. It's much easier to experience hands-on, but I recommend this activity tracker to anyone who wants to give it a go!

I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas and i did not expect it to be that great considering it was not a higher end brand name product. I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!! i would use and recommend this any time any day over the Fit Bit! the app is so easy to use as well as the fitness tracker!

I really like this tracker. It is replacing a Garmin Vivofit 2 I have used for a few years. I like the heart rate function as I have heart issues, and it’s nice to see where I am throughout the day. The main screen with the time is large and easy to read. I also like that it has a watch style band...easy to adjust.

The sleep function is fun, kind of cool to see how your sleep pattern each night was.

Now, I know these trackers aren’t 100% accurate, but I feel this one does a decent job of estimating things. For the price, it is well worth it.

For the starter, I’m very skeptical about this digital health band due to the price point, I mean come on Fitbit normally price at $100+ but this unit only cost $29, but after days of usage, I found why am I paying over $100 for brand name while Letscom Fitness tracker do majority of job at reasonable price.
Benefits I enjoy:
1. Easy app set up: VeryFitPro app consolidate all the features this tracker has, check details on the A+ content they listed on the Amazon listing, tons measurements.
2. Call alert/ SNS alert/ Alarm alert
3. Heart rate checker, I no longer need to hold off hand reel when doing treadmill for my heart rate, I can just safely run
4. Keep up diary on my walking steps
Con:
1. Don’t have mobile payment option, but I can live with that.

I plan to get another Letscom health trackers for friend and family, it makes great gift and showing you care about love ones’ health.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Daily Health Snapshot: Set your sports and sleep target on your phone and track your progress from the tracker which records your steps, calories, distance, active minutes, and sleep quality
  • Round-the-Clock Heart Rate Monitoring: Monitors your heart rate 24/7 to help you do exercise scientifically and get a better understanding of your fitness level
  • Call, SMS & SNS Reminder: Stay connected wherever you are, and organize your busy life with a smart watch that reminds you of calls and messages
  • Sedentary Reminder: Helps you move toward your goals with friendly reminders on the tracker that encourage you to stay active throughout the day
  • Wide Compatibility: Fully compatible with smartphones with iOS 7.1 & higher/Android 4.4 & higher systems and Bluetooth 4.0 & higher

Description

Letscom fitness tracker with heart rate monitor, everything you expected from a fitness tracker with a compact design.
Requires iOS 7.1 & later or Android 4.4 & later, Bluetooth 4.0 & later. Smartphone only, not for PC, iPad or tablet

Essential Features:
OLED 0.96 Inch Screen:View your health data on a bright and clear OLED 0.96 inch screen and customize your clock face that suits your taste.
Call Alert: The tracker vibrates and call is displayed on screen when there is an incoming call.
Alarm Alert: Set silent alarms on the tracker to wake you up and not disturb your partner.
SNS Alert: Receive notifications from other apps (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) on your tracker screen.
SMS Alert: Enable the function to read incoming text message on your tracker screen.
Remote Camera Shooting: Operation on the screen could remotely control photography shooting.
Wrist Sense: The screen is automatically lightened up when you turn your wrist towards you.
Waterproof Rate: IP67 waterproof grade, sweat-proof, rain-proof, but do not wear it when you are showering or swimming.

Specification:
Model: ID115Plus HR
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0 or later
Bluetooth Transmission Distance: 10 Meters (32.8 feet)
CPU: Nordic nRF52832-QFAA
Sensor: KIONIX KX022-1020
HR Sensor: silicon labs Si1142
Screen: 0.96 inch OLED
Material: upper casing: PC; strap: TPU
Dimension: suits for wrist size: 5.4 inch - 7.6 inch
Battery type: Li Battery
Battery capacity: 65mAh
Working time: 5-10 days
Charging method: USB charging
Charging time: 1-2 hours
Weight: 0.84oz (23.8g)



I purchased this because I did not want to spend lots of money on one. Man was I surprised! This product is amazing has all the bells and whistles as the higher priced ones. The charge holds up to 10 days, and the numbers are nice and big (a big plus for me) . I receive lots of compliments, especially the color I chose (red). I just purchased one for my husband and sister. I LOVE IT!

I rely on it for the step-counts and calorie counter, but not so much the heart rate monitor. I feel like this little device could be quite accurate for counting my steps for my daily reference and readily measuring the number of calories burnt for me. But could this little thing on my wrist really monitor my heart rate accurately? I doubt it because the sensor's position cannot quite detect my pulse. Regardless, I rely quite a lot on the step counter and it has been working great for me. If you ignore the heart rate part, it's perfect for you.

This is a great watch for a great price! This watch can track my sleep and steps! It is very easy to charge but takes a while to. There is a USB port so you can plug it in to your computer. The battery lasts for a long time and isn’t losing energy if not wearing it. The app works very well. You are also able to make a goal for steps and can set an alarm for anytime. It is also waterproof so I can clean it. This watch is a must have!!

For the price, this is a good product. I bought this so I could start counting calories as accurately as possible. I compared the information with my OTBeat Flex Heart Monitor from Orange Theory & the Letscom is off by a bit. (I attached comparing screenshots of avg BPM & calories burned)

However, if you are a beginner to the "fit life" this is an excellent starter choice.

I like the step counter and the different exercises you can program on the watch from the app.

I bought this product as a gift to my daughter for her birthday. She loves it a lot! I was looking for something useful and practical and this is it! This fitness tracker will be so helpful to her when she exercises. I think it’s a perfect gift idea to family members or friends.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar