Garment Bag Lightweight Full Zipper Breathable Suit Bag (Set of 8) Moth Proof Garment Protection for Closet Storage and Home and Travel

July 22, 2019

Garment Bag Lightweight Full Zipper Breathable  Suit Bag (Set of 8) Moth Proof Garment Protection  for Closet Storage and Home and Travel

Garment Bag Lightweight Full Zipper Breathable  Suit Bag (Set of 8) Moth Proof Garment Protection  for Closet Storage and Home and Travel

I bought these garment bags for my Husband's suit jackets that he wears to church. I like the way they are made and prefer these to the darker color ones. The material they are made of is pretty thick and the zippers seem really sturdy. I only purchased 1 set but now that I see how well constructed they are I will buy more.

What I like that is not transparent, and it doesn't have an intense color. I can clearly see through the plastic and look at the clothes instead of having to open each of them to look for my clothes. It seems like its going to be ok for a couple of years, and that was my main focus. I don't expect them to live forever, but I wanted something for a few years because anyway is going to be a bit dusty and I prefer to replace them every few years. My only concern now is that I want all my clothes in this bags now to protect them :).

I bought these to house decorations, from wreaths to long stemmed floral arrangements. I change decorations with the seasons and was running out of room in the house! Bought a hanging rack and use these to store everything in the garage. Keeps dirt and everything else off them. Sizes are perfect. Great buy.

I wanted bags for storage of sweaters, blazers, other out of season clothing. I like the see-thru nature of these bags. I can get 3-4 garments on individual hangers into each bag. Hanger hole is small but with care, multiple hangers can be slipped through. Set of eight had varying lengths, which suited my needs. These bags are very lightweight and good zipper closure, no problems with that. THESE BAGS ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR TRAVEL. Since I'm using for storage I might have preferred that they be deeper, to hold more items.

Great quality. The zippers work good and the plastic is sturdy. I've had others and these are the best and hold up great. The variety of sizes range from shirt size to suits and a little longer. I would definitely recommend this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【PREMIUM QUALITY GARMENT BAG】: Frosted texture garment bag with smooth and sturdy zipper, no plastic odor made of Soft PEVA material, dust and water resistant, it can protect your clothing from dust and pets hair, keeping them fresh, clean wrinkle free and to do away with pesky moths and other bugs.
  • 【 VISIBALE AND WSASHABLE】: semi transparency helps to identify what is stored inside the TRANSLUCENT color can protect your clothing from fading if it is hung near natural light. The garment suit cover also can be washed, so you can reuse it and it lasts longer than dry cleaning bags.
  • 【 VALUE PACK 】:Set of 8 garment bags,including 3pcs XL size( 24''x51''),3pcs L size (24''x43'') 2pcs M size(24''x35'') Ideal length for suits, shirts, long dress, sweaters, jackets, gown, trousers, tops, sport coats, long winter coat etc . Wardrobe closet organizer saves space, keeps your closet tidy and organized by color. Never again leave your favorite suit or dress behind.
  • 【HOME AND TRAVEL】: With this multi suit garment bag, each of your suits or dresses can have their own cover and room to breathe. The Frosted texture plastic garment bag can be folded in a small size easily, very easy to store when you don't use them, save lots of space.
  • 【CUSTOMER GUARANTEE】: 100% satisfaction guarantee, meeting all your demands and keeping you satisfied is our priority.

Description

[Upgraded Version] SET OF 8 ULTIMATE Breathable 43"/50" 35'' Garment Suit Bags

1. When I need a suit cover?
If you have some seasonal clothing that you don't want it to be folded, and you don't use it frequently, like a long dress, a suit, or a winter coat, then you need a dust cover bag to protect it.

2. what is the material ?
Material is PEVA, it is something regularly used as shower certain. It is water-resistant; light weight and durable; and it has no any odor of plastic. It is easy to clean it, when it is dirty, you just use wet towel to scrub it, or hand washes it with laundry detergent.

3. How many clothing can be stored in one bag ?
These bags are designed to fit one piece in one bag, but it depends on the type of hangers you use and the clothing you're hanging. You may put 2 thin shirts in one bag.

4. why choose our garment bag ?
The moth proof garment suit bag is heavy duty but light weight. It uses upgraded material, which is stronger than most of standard bag; what's more,
if you have had terrible experience that zipper puller or slider fall off when you just use it several times, you don't need to worry this happen if you choose Allhom clothe cover.

General:
✓ Type: Cloth Cover Bag
✓ Large size: 24"x 43" 4pcs
✓ X-Large size: 24"x 51" 2pcs
✓ Medium size: 24''x35''
✓ Material: PEVA
You will Get:
✓ 8 X Garment Cover bags



They are well made and more substantial than I though they would be. I was able to get as many as 7 garments in each bag. Makes storing my clothes for the winter easier and safer.

Good product, easy to use, different size!. Very happy. Thank you

These are very nice, would def buy again.

Love them

Very thin

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar