Fuleda Compatible with iWatch Band 40mm 38mm, 3 Pack, Black/White/Gray, S/M

July 29, 2019

Fuleda Compatible with iWatch Band 40mm 38mm, 3 Pack, Black/White/Gray, S/M

Fuleda Compatible with iWatch Band 40mm 38mm, 3 Pack, Black/White/Gray, S/M

Editing the review to 5 stars because the customer service was so great! They responded to my review almost immediately and refunded my purchase and sent me a different band without the part that was irritating. Thank you!

I like the band itself, but it has caused a rash on the inside of my wrist where the metal touches my skin. I’ve had other similar silicone bands before and have never had this problem. I haven’t changed soap, detergent or body lotion and have no other allergies, so I know it’s the metal touching my skin.

Just received today, but so far I like it! Very soft and comfy material. I like the light blue color.

I ordered two of these, one navy and one turquoise. They are quality bands, nearly identical to the Apple bands. I’ve only had them about a week so I can’t speak on their longevity yet. My only complaint was the turquoise band wasn’t what I was expecting, color-wise. When I think of the color turquoise I think of a bright color, this band is more like a greyish-blue. It is a pretty color, I just wouldn’t call it turquoise. I’m still giving them five stars because for $5 or $6 it is a great band.

These bands are awesome. They fit and feel great. Better then the Apple ones if you ask me, don’t hesitate and just buy it.

I ordered a couple and am really happy with the color and quality. The price was great as well. I am for sure going back and ordering more because I love the color options. The two colors I purchased were just as they show in the pics.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Compatible Models: Specially designed bands for App le Watch Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, 40mm/38mm, S/M, fit 5.1"-7.1" wirst
  • Premium Material: Made of high quality elastomer, prevents skin from irritation, soft, lightweight and durable, very comfortable to wear
  • Multi Choices: Various Colors and two selected sizes for your choices, personalize your App le Watch to fit your mood and outfit in daily life
  • Easy Installation and Removal: Band comes with watch Lugs on both ends , which locks onto i Watch interface precisely and securely. Easy and direct installation and one button removal
  • One Year Warranty: Hassle free replacement or money back during the warranty

Description

Material:

Premium elastomer


Compatible Devices:

Compatible with App le Watch 38mm 40mm 42mm 44mm, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1


Optional Size:

40mm/38mm, S/M, fit 5.1"-7.1" wirst

40mm/38mm, M/L, fit 5.5"-7.5"

44mm/42mm, S/M, fit 5.9"-7.9" wirst

44mm/42mm, M/L, fit 6.3"-8.3"


Multiple Colors:

Black, White, Gray, Navy Blue, Ocean Blue, Dark Brown, Rose Pink, Pink Sand, Purple, Wine Red, Turquoise, Teal


One-year Warranty:

Every purchase is backed with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

If you received defective products or had any problems, please feel free to message us.

We take care of you with free replacement or full refund immediately.


CONTACT Fuleda:

1. Log onto your Amazon account and click on "Orders"

2. Locate the Fuleda for App le watch Bands

3. Select any "Size" and click on "Sold by Fuleda "

4. Click "Ask a question" and select the subject of your issue

5. Click "Writer message", input your comments and send it to us.



The colors are very similar to the pictures, but the quality is not comparable to the apple bands. So far I have used all of them and they do not stain or leave any marks.

These are well made...I immediately changed one out and the quality is just like the original band that came on my watch...I wear my watch every day, today I shoveled snow wearing it and had no worries...can't wait to switch out bands to match outfits.

I have now bought a couple brands because i wanted different colors and my daughter and I have different size watches. So far the brands I got are good quality including this one. Color is just like pictured and so far I have been using it for a couple months and it’s holding up great.

I love it! I was so bored of wearing the same belt for more than a year. Blue/Gray color looks great with my rose gold dial. M/L size belt is very long. Original belt which comes with the watch is size S/M. Overall I am very satisfied!

I started to buy the whole set but decided to only try one band to see. To be honest I expected the band to be a little stiffer then my apple band. I was surprised when I got it in and it was just as soft as the original apple band! I will definitely order the whole set now!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar