Ficmax Massage Gaming Chair Ergonomic Gamer Chair with Footrest Reclining Racing Chair PU Leather E-Sports Chair High Back PC Gaming Chair with Headrest and Lumbar Support Plus Size Computer Chair

July 29, 2019

Ficmax Massage Gaming Chair Ergonomic Gamer Chair with Footrest Reclining Racing Chair PU Leather E-Sports Chair High Back PC Gaming Chair with Headrest and Lumbar Support Plus Size Computer Chair

Ficmax Massage Gaming Chair Ergonomic Gamer Chair with Footrest Reclining Racing Chair PU Leather E-Sports Chair High Back PC Gaming Chair with Headrest and Lumbar Support Plus Size Computer Chair

this is not something I normally order. It was a Gift for my 16 year old son.
Always tough for a Dad that is a non-gamer to come up with a Gift for his teenage son who is an avid gamer.
I went on a limb and purchased this gaming chair. Well, it turned out to be the perfect gift.
My son loves it. It looks just like the picture.
The directions made the assembly easy taking about 20 minutes.
I was pleased that it was the quality I had hoped for.
The Recliner works, the arm rests were perfect. The foot rest is a little flimsy, but aesthetically pleasing, most likely will not be used. I gave the chair a few sits myself and found it very comfortable. Liked the neck and back rest.
There was even a note inside the box from the guys at the company that they had done some partial assembly such that it would not be overly complicated and that no screws would be missing. I was impressed with this.
I would order again.
There is No better honor than a hug from your 16 year boy for finding him the perfect gift without asking him what he wanted for Christmas.
A very satisfied customer !!!!

Let me start off by saying that I had a small issue with the chair, and Ficmax actually cared enough about their product to reach out to me. Their customer service dept is one of the best that I've ever dealt with, and everything is perfect now. I have massive respect for companies that actually care about their product, and the people that buy them.

Pros:
Easy to assemble.
Frame is sturdy and built quite well.
It does look nice, doesn't squeak, and the stitching seems well done.
Excellent material. It's soft, yet strong.
Has lumbar / head support.
It reclines and you can prop your legs up.
The wheels feel very strong and premium.
Cushy padding that doesn't get crushed or lose it's form.
Ficmax... awesome company.

Cons:
The only con I have is the allen key bolts. They always are the easiest to strip, so I just picked up 6 shorter bolts and 4 longer ones that I can wrench down with some blue loctite. Nothing will ever loosen up after this, and it cost about 5 bucks.

From what I've read, most chairs come with these, so it's not anything against the chair or company. You can get them tight, but you just have to be super careful.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm perfectly happy with this chair. It's comfortable for long periods of time, sturdy, and has one heck of a company standing behind it.
I wouldn't hesitate buying another chair from these guys. You definitely get what you pay for on multiple levels.

I spent weeks scouring Amazon looking at reviews and pricing to find the chair that I needed and this fit the task just fine. This is not for gaming - I am CloudOps guy so spent lots of time in my chair doing DevOps stuff and deployment support.

So far most everything others talked about I found true, no surprises.

Pros:
- Comfortable Chair for long periods
- Looks really nice
- Sturdy build
- Easy-PZ to set up - really just look at the image on the box.
Cons:
- No instructions for set-up (is this really a con - do you need directions to set up a chair?)
- The Head/Neck Pillow - Must be made for short folks as it hits me squarely behind the shoulders and so I can't use it and only about 5'9". (I took one picture with it installed so you see how nice it looks the other is how I use the chair w/o the headrest pillow)
- The Lumbar support vibrator is hokey - tried it - it works well but is annoying after about 5 minutes so disconnected it. but I do like the Lumbar support.

After using my chair for the last few weeks I feel the ROI - cost vs value is fair.

*UPDATE*
The seller provided me with a replacement gas cylinder and a replacement arm rest assembly. The seller was also very mindful of his commitment to providing great service. I am impressed. I am giving it 4/5 stars. The quality of the actual chair, the headrest, the arm pads and the back cushion are well made. The gas cylinder that came with mine was faulty, but that does not mean the entire product is bad. After the replacement, everything is great.

*UPDATE*

After barely one month of use, the chair is already asking for a new hydraulic base. I am a software developer. I spend most of my time in front of a computer and I need a chair that can withstand hours of me sitting down on it. I have had cheaper chairs last years before the base started to degrade, but just barely a month and now I have to adjust the height every couple of minutes. I also contacted Fixmaxx support and they never replied. Support is non-existent. Not acceptable.

I just got my chair today and assembling it was easy for me because I like to do these kind of things, but the instructions are too bland. They just show pictures with steps 1 through whatever, but no words, no hints, no tips. The only thing they tell you is "Don't tighten the screws fully until assembly is complete". That is that for the instructions, nothing on how to use the rocking knob or how to properly tighten the screws.

The chair itself is quite heavy, which gives me confidence that it will last a while before it needs replacement (and it will need replacement when the cylinder breaks or wears out).

The wheels look and feel solid, unlike the cheap plastic wheels those $40 chairs have.

Finally, the cushions. The footrest is tight. You really have to pull or push hard when you want to use the foot rest or put it away. The small cushion for the lower back area connects to a USB outlet (would assume your computer ports) for a nice massage. However, the elastic bands will stretch over time and that is a big no for me. I now know that in a couple of months, the elastic will be worthless and will have to probably discard its use altogether. The head cushion suffers from the same fate.

Overall, the product is well designed, comfortable, able to let you sit in any angle you wish and it feels sturdy and heavy. However, the head and lower back cushions could use some improvement, as well as the instructions themselves. Just because this chair is for gaming doesn't mean only gamers will buy it. I am a software developer and most of my time is spend sitting in front of a computer, so I need an ergonomic chair to be able to do it, and this baby does it for me, but could still benefit from these improvements.

So I bought their 2016-2017 version of their chair last year, in August, 2017.
It was a solid chair with minor flaws, such as; lack of cushion and faulty gas cylinder to adjust the height of the chair. Every time I sit on it, it would slowly go down which is a very, very frustrating thing.
After contacting the manufacturer I received another gas cylinder, which was faulty again.
So I had high hopes when I received this upgraded version of the chair.

First things first, I've used the chair about a week and the gas cylinder is still functioning like new, which is a fantastic thing plus it seems like they changed the cushion on the chair a bit so its a bit firmer and it won't lose it's shape in 10 minutes. other than those, I don't really notice the difference from 2017 version but as mentioned, those minor upgrades feels like huge differences.

Pros:
Best for the price, really. It comes with a footrest, lumbar support and comfy cushion. No, obviously this is not comfy or luxurious as DXRacer but it does the job pretty good. As an engineering student I spend a ton of time sitting on my desk, staring at papers and monitor. It's really nice to kick back on a footrest and take a power nap on this chair when you're running out of energy.
Finish is surprisingly good, it is really well-made fake leather. I've seen other low-end gaming chairs but this one pretty much tops it.

Cons:
Lumbar support - apparently they wanted to add massaging function in their lumbar support and personally I feel like this is unnecessary. There is two settings on the massager: 1 and 2. Honestly I really can't tell the difference and the fact that you have to connect the massager to the plug, it limits your ability to roll around in the office or your room, let alone just turning your chair around. Could've omitted this and reduced the cost even further.

Creaking sound - a problem that I could not notice in 2017 version. It's obviously not much of a problem to me because there's no creaking sound that a drop of WD-40 could not fix (the world knows that us engineering students drink and swear by the names of WD-40 and duck-tapes). Just spray some between gas cylinder and the chair itself. Problem solved.

Non-8 axis armrest - well, it's not really a con since this is only supported in really high-end gaming chairs. this chair does have ability to move the armrest up and down, but not able to adjust in/out/angles.You get what you pay for.

Overall, there is no other chair like this around the price range. Customer service operates in Chinese time, so you might receive their email 3 in the morning or something but they are very responsive and helpful despite their engrish. If you are looking for a gaming chair under $200, this is the chair to buy. Updated version really does worth it since they solved the faulty gas cylinder problem.

I've added couple photos, one comparing Upgraded version (left) and 2017 version (right). Not much difference in visual aspect but you can notice that the 2017 version sits lower since the gas cylinder won't operate properly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 👉SUPER-COMFORT: Comfortable gaming chair made by ergonomic technics, lumbar support with USB connect electric massage, larger-size seat cushion with high-density foam, wide and thick armrests, soft headrest pillow, retractable footrest.
  • 👉GOOD-QUALITY MATERIAL: High-quality PU leather (dirt-resistant and fade-resistant), comfortable high-density foam, 4.8 inch thickness(high resilience and comfortable support).
  • 👉HIGH-SECURITY: Sturdy metal frame, level 4 gas cylinder of international standards, heavy duty chair base with caster wheels with superb sturdy structure. (Maximum capacity : 300 LB).
  • 👉MULTIFUNCTION: 360 degree swivel, rocking function, 90 to 180 degree backwards tilt, smooth height adjustment of armrest and seat, removable headrest pillow and lumbar cushion, convenient retractable footrest.
  • 👉EXCELLENT AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Free replacement or money back for any reason within 30 days. Lifetime warranty on frame, 12 month warranty on parts. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team stand by for your shopping experience. #ATTENTION PLEASE# PLEASE MAKE ORDER FROM THE REAL FICMAX CHAIR GOT "BY FICMAX" UNDER THE TITLE, SOME MERCHANDISERS SELL OUR BRAND WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Description

Are you tired after a full day's work or playing computer games for a long periods?Just relax, Ficmax brings you a racing chair designed with an emphasis on ergonomics.The chair can perfectly fit your body shape, give you the most comfortable support.Ficmax is more than a chair to sit, it's an artwork that can provide you all-day relaxation.That's why we're here. Having the professional invention group and advanced product line,Ficmax is always on the way of evolving and improving.Please join us and your ideas are more likely to present in the next chair......Feature:*Larger-size seat cushion, wider chair back*Ergonomic thicker foam padding, high-quality PU covering.*Ergonomic head, back, lumbar and foot support*Vibratory massage function, effectively relieve lumbar fatigue*360 degree swivel / 90 to 180 degree tilt mechanism*Smoothly height adjustable / Fully adjustable armrests*Heavy duty chair base with castors for greater stability*Maximum Capacity: 300LBS*Easy to follow instructions*Lifetime warranty on frame and 12 month warranty on partsSize: *Overall Height: 50.0"-53.1"*Seat Height: 18.8"-22.0"*Seat Area: 16.5"(w)x22.8"(d)Package included:1×Racing chair1×Headrest cushion & lumbar cushion (USB electric massager contained)1×Adjustable footrest1×Installation instruction



This chair was definitely one of the best purchases I've ever made for myself. My first chair was so good, I even got a 2nd one (I had my first chair for about a year already). The seat is overall very comfortable and can be sat on for a very long time without discomfort. Overall a great bang for the buck. Also, the customer service was a joy to work with. I had some bad parts on my first chair, and the company instantly helped me out and sent me replacement parts.

Pros:

- Material is soft and comfortable. The black leather is luxurious and parts seem pretty sturdy.
- The seat is fairly spacious, being able to fully support my entire body including my head (I have an average-sized, skinnier body).
- Has many parts that can be adjusted to fit different needs: adjustable up/down height, adjustable height on armrests, can swivel around, has mechanism to allow rocking or to lock rocking, and a knob to control the stiffness of rocking.
- Comes with a neck pillow and a vibrating back lumbar pillow (the pillow powers with USB connection).
- Seat can recline all the way to 180 degrees. I have fallen asleep directly on this chair many times.
- Has a retractable footrest that works best when fully reclined as the length is not too long (goes up to my calf when fully extended).
- Sturdy base with wheels (chair is not easy to tip over, even when lying on it at 180 degrees horizontally).

Cons: (only some minor ones, and I'm being very picky to find the cons)
- Would like to see the footrest be able to extend out farther.
- Armrests are decent as they are, but might be more comfortable with a softer material.
- Back lumbar pillow should have different intensities of vibration, but both settings on mine feel the same. (However, it works pretty well. I'm just pointing out that it feels like it only has one level of vibration intensity.)

So I’ve gotten the previous version of this and given how much I love it, I decided it was time to buy one for my little bro.
I haven’t seen him so happy sitting on a chair before. As for me, I feel like I’ll never go back to the traditional office chairs after expiring this.

The advantages of this chair:
-lumbar massage
-Adjustable height (chair + arm rest)
-Full 180 degrees so you can actually lay on it!
-Foot rest
-Tilt-able
-Neck pillow

I am pretty picky with my chair and have gone through the many many traditional leather office chairs as well as mesh chairs. I never thought I could find the perfect chair until I found this one. The ample amount of adjustability and features really sold me. On top of it, this chair is dead comfy. I could literally sleep in it (and I have)! I don’t think it’s quite common for a chair to fold out a full 180 and also have a leg rest. This for me is perfect. Now I’m not much of a gamer anymore since starting grad school however, I am required to sit for hours on my computer desk. I love that whenever I feel a bit tired, I can completely stretch out my body because of that full 180!!!

When comparing this one with my previous version, I feel like they really did try to improve the flaw of the old one, which was that it was more likely to rip. This chair feels a bit thicker and higher quality than the last one :D

As for setup, it was pretty easy but I do recommend having a second hand to help you put up the backrest, you likely need someone to balance it. I estimate it takes a good 15-25 minutes to do it if you only use their included screws.

Also note, their customer service is fantastic! If you have issues, you should email them about it before complaining!

 Really happy with my second purchase from Ficmax. The customer service team really goes above and beyond to help out and make sure you have received everything. I have purchased one other chair from them and I can definitely tell that they are taking what customers are saying and applying it. This go around I had zero issues. Everything was in the box, directions, all the parts and i didn't have to do any additional modifications or request missing parts.
-It feels like there is way more cushion in the seat of the chair so if you are planning to sit for long periods of time it is nice to have that additional comfort.
- I love that unlike the other chair this one is not squeaking at any kind of movement or feels "wobbly"
-For the price and the easy assembly I would recommend this for an upgraded office chair or someone who is into gaming and wants a good starter chair at a reasonable price..

In the attached video there are some cons like stitching or some of the foam not being completely consistent. im sure thats something they will be keeping an eye on in the future.
Super happy and pleased this time for sure.

I am 6'3", 300 lbs and this chair works great for me! I'm in the chair 6-8 hours a day for work and after a couple weeks I can tell the support provided is already making a difference in my posture as well as preventing those long day aches and pains. Assembly was quick, I was able to do it between conference calls!
I've not used the lumbar massage function as I don't have a USB socket behind me, but I am curious so I'll figure it out eventually! I have used the leg rest and while it is a bit short for my legs, it helps a lot! The only CON I can think of at the moment is a squeak I have not been able to track down yet - still worth it!
I am very pleased with this chair both for the price as well as the material/construction.

Just got the chair in today and assembled. Only took about half an hour and all the parts and bits were included with the packaging. Like I said, the price you pay is what you get for this chair and overall, once you sit on this chair, you’ll feel like a professional gamer. The style is superb and I’d definitely say it’s almost in par with the higher end chairs. The seat feels great unlike my old office chair that I had for awhile and the legrest is a plus for when I just want to chillax. And if your back is feeling sore, you can always recline the chair back and turn on that massager from the lumbar support. This is my first gaming chair and I give it a 5* so if this is your first time buying a gaming chair or if your looking for a chair that’s within your budget range, I’d definitely would recommend this chair.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar