eXpace Folding Step Stool, 13-Inch Wide, Non-Slip for Indoor and Outdoor Use, Adults and Kids up to 350 lbs, Black Damask BD2

July 24, 2019

eXpace Folding Step Stool, 13-Inch Wide, Non-Slip for Indoor and Outdoor Use, Adults and Kids up to 350 lbs, Black Damask BD2

eXpace Folding Step Stool, 13-Inch Wide, Non-Slip for Indoor and Outdoor Use, Adults and Kids up to 350 lbs, Black Damask BD2

Light, durable, compact, foldable and I admit... stylish. I thought the patterns were cool, which was how I stumbled upon this particular unit. I had never heard of eXpace and after reading into it's features, thought why not. After trying out other traditional step stools by Werner, Rubbermaid and Cosco... my wife felt this one fit our bill best. We needed a unit to stow away in our walk in closet as we couldn't reach our top shelves without standing on something. Glad we were able to find a small unit that didn't take up too much space when not in use. It easily folds flat for storage and super easy to re-assemble when you need it. I took a chance on the 13", surprisingly good enough to withhold 350 lbs. of weight... at least that's how its advertised. I'm not anywhere near 350 lbs and nor is my wife... so that supported feature is a bonus. Feel wise, it's definitely sturdy. There are grooves on the underside of the narrow ends that lock in so that when it expands and is in use, there is ZERO wobbling. The top has a rubber like material to prevent slipping and feels nice against the bare foot. The Tribal Chic design was much better looking in person than the advertised photo. I'm willing to bet these would probably be sold out if the photos were a little bit better on the Amazon site.

I bought it for elderly visitors stepping up a high step to get in my apt, but find I keep using it to reach a high shelf. Duh. I think everyone buys it for that reason, but to me it was an epiphany how useful it’s been.

I just recently redecorated my bedroom and I bought a 12 drawer dresser...once I assembled it I noticed that I couldn't really reach or see the clothes that are in the top dresser drawer🀦🏽‍♀️🀦🏽‍♀️🀦🏽‍♀️
I needed a step stool STAT!!!...tippy-toes didn't even work...lol!!!....a lot of the ones I came across were kind of plain & boring...I really liked the black & white design on this....also it folds & unfolds really easy.
Very happy with my purchase 😊😊😊😊

The eXpace 13 inch is a great product! It folds super neatly and is storable in very small places. It is not even two inches wide when folded up and when you do fold it, it seems as strong as a rock! Even though it looks like there are a lot of moving parts, it seems be a great design which won’t wear out. I’ve only been using it for about a week but thus far, it seems as if it’ll last a life time! I’m definitely going to be buying the 20 inch one shortly as the 13 is useful for inside and with kids and the bigger seems more useful for larger people and maybe even outdoor applications.

This thing is awesome. The photo on the page is for the 20 inch step stool, so the proportions look a bit different when you open the box, but when I measured everything it was right. I hurt my foot and couldn't stand in the shower and wanted a shower seat. But they're a bit more expensive, can't be used for much else, and I have an older tub they just won't fit in. This fit the bill perfectly. It's strong, is very attractive (I got the blue patterned one), and I can use it in my closet to reach things up high when I recover.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EXTRA WIDE: Our 13-inch wide, collapsible step-stool provides multipurpose use indoors including bathroom, bedside, kitchen and office for both work and personal use!
  • FOLDABLE AND COMPACT: Lightweight, portable and folds up flat with handle for easy carry, storage, daily use and long-lasting durability.
  • SAFE AND DURABLE: This folding one-step foot stool, made with anti-slip rubber, provides a safe and sturdy grip for use even, non-slippery surfaces indoors and outdoors.
  • DESIGNED FOR FAMILY: Our copyright designs and patent pending structure provide high-quality stools for use by children, kids, adults and seniors.
  • PATENT PENDING SAFETY: Our non-slip, non-skid and striped rubber design creates a safe platform with SGS certified load capacity of up to 350 lbs. in weight! Must be completely open to locked position before use. Not for use on uneven or slippery surface.

Description

eXpace - It's all about the extra space and safety!

    Product Specifications
    • Fully Opened: 14.5" W x 9" D x 9" H
    • Surface: 13" W x 8.5" D
    • Unit Weight: 3 lbs.
    • Materials: Polypropylene

    Features
    • EXTRA WIDE: Our 13-inch wide, collapsible step-stool provides multipurpose use indoors including bathroom, bedside, kitchen and office for both work and personal use!
    • FOLDABLE AND COMPACT: Lightweight, portable and folds up flat with handle for easy carry, storage, daily use and long-lasting durability.
    • SAFE AND DURABLE: This folding one-step foot stool, made with anti-slip rubber, provides a safe and sturdy grip for use even, non-slippery surfaces indoors and outdoors.
    • DESIGNED FOR FAMILY: Our copyright designs and patent pending structure provide high-quality stools for use by children, kids, adults and seniors.
    • PATENT PENDING SAFETY: Our non-slip, non-skid and striped rubber design creates a safe platform with SGS certified load capacity of up to 350 lbs. in weight! Must be completely open to locked position before use. Not for use on uneven or slippery surface.

    CAUTION: MUST COMPLETELY OPEN TO LOCKED POSITION BEFORE USE. NOT FOR USE ON UNEVEN OR SLIPPERY SURFACE



    This is a GREAT little step stool! We needed something that is easy to fold, not too high and doesn't look "industrial", and this little guy totally fits the bill! It's pretty, easy to unfold, easy to refold, and can be stored unobtrusively against a wall, between stuff, in a corner, almost anywhere. We're going to get a few more as it has turned out to be extremely useful all over the house! Note: We have not tested its ability to withstand heavy weight; none of us is particularly heavy but if we have a problem with this (as other reviewers have stated) I will report back.

    The height on this stool is perfect for reaching my kitchen cabinet and easy to fold in place. However, within the first week it cracked a little on the base. I was using it properly and I am nowhere near over the weight limit for it so I am not sure why it cracked. It’s still functional but I am careful every time I step on it now.

    love this item, really helpful ,strong an durable, love the design.i was not able to get into my husbands truck because of back issues and this step makes it possible for me without pain, we are both happy now

    This is the second folding stool I have bought. Originally I wanted it for reaching upper shelves in the kitchen ( senior shrinkage. I'm 85). Then we bought a mattress topper and needed a stool to climb onto the bed, so the stool moved to its new home in the bedroom. Bought this stool for the kitchen because it added an inch more of height and 2 inches more of width which made it sturdier. Very satisfied with my purchase.

    This is perfect for sitting on when bathing my small dog. It's plastic, so no problems with the wet. It's strong enough for either my husband or me. And it folds flat for storage.

    Get it Now

    Share this :

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar