Dual Brush Pen Colored Art Markers 24 Colors - with Fineliner Fibre Tip 0.4 Fine Point - Sketch Drawing Marker - Perfect for Coloring Books for Adults qianshan

July 21, 2019

Dual Brush Pen Colored Art Markers 24 Colors - with Fineliner Fibre Tip 0.4 Fine Point - Sketch Drawing Marker - Perfect for Coloring Books for Adults qianshan

Dual Brush Pen Colored Art Markers 24 Colors - with Fineliner Fibre Tip 0.4 Fine Point - Sketch Drawing Marker - Perfect for Coloring Books for Adults qianshan

They’re ok. The plastic they come in was damaged but that’s not a huge issue. The fine tip side works well. I’m not the biggest fan of the brush marker side though. The ink doesn’t feel like it flows completely evenly and the brush tip isn’t particularly smooth. Feels like that side may dry out fairly quickly. It’s a bit difficult to explain I guess. I’ve used several different brands of brush markers/pens and usually the tips flow and write comparably like a brush (hence the name). These don’t.

BUT, for the price, I can’t really complain. They work. And I am enjoying the unique colors...this pack has a good mix of neon, bright, and earthy colors that you don’t usually find in a 24-pack of markers. Definitely not an option for more professional artists or those looking for high quality, but for the price and the range, it’s a fun set of markers.

These are great gel pens. They flow nicely from the tip, dry quickly and do not smear. I absolutely would buy these again.

Vibrant and inky, love the double-ends. The fine line end is VERY fine. Just take note that the ink is so vibrant and inky that all of the colors come out quite deep and dark. Gorgeous if you intended to color jewel tones, but if you're looking for the light lime greens or rose pinks to be pastel and soft, you're going to get deep, thick verdant green and a blast of deep coral instead.

The plastic case broke in transit and the ink does bleed outside. But after cleaning them up, the issue wont occur anymore. I've been putting a couple of these in my pencil case to mark my lectures. I like the variety of colors they offer. Loveeeee the fine tip side. They are in good quality for such affordable price.

I am in LOVE with these pencils. They are so much fun to use in my adult coloring books. It's double the fun coloring things in and then going over it with water to make it look absolutely awesome. There are so many fun ways to use these too. For a darker, thicker painted color you can just dip the tips in water for a few seconds and then draw.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package contains 24 different colors dual marker pens.
  • DUAL TIP DESIGN: 0.4 mm fine tip for outlining and detail, 1-2 mm brush tip for shading and coloring, High quality , Easy and comfortable to write with hexagonal shape holders.
  • Water-based non-toxic liquid markers with fibre tips and can last long time use. The ink is Acid-Free & Non-Toxic and Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
  • Easy coloring for drawing lines & details, painting, sketch, highlighter, marker, signing etc.Ideal for professional fine art, Adult Coloring Book and crafts.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with our product, You will get a satisfied solution or a Full Refund.

Description

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you aren't happy with your order for any reason, contact us today for a full refund.



Overall good for beginners. I purchased these markers about a month ago and overall they are good markers, I use mine for drawling but I’m sure you could use them for other things. I love these markers because they have a colorless blender, a lot of ink, and the ability to blend. I don’t like the lack of color, the way the tips on the brush and start to fry, or the lack of colors. I sometimes use these on printer paper and they do bleed through, but never to the next page. Good price, overall I think these are good markers, but professionals would probably want to get higher-quality .

Came exactly as pictured. I love using them when writing in my journal. The fine point works great with the stencils I have as well. Great product, I would recommend others to purchase.

Good markers, good colors bright, would like muted and classic colors too. Works and has narrow points on other end for close areas and fine detail, writing etc.

These markers are so nice . I use them to write in my planner everyday for alittle spice . I do wish however that there were more bright bold colors . Other than that this is a great buy .

Love these pens. 48 colors with refills. Metallic, glitter, pastels, and neon. These type of pens use more ink faster than regular pens or markers so the refills will come in handy. Lots of pens for the price. Will buy from this seller again.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar