ARANEE Pajamas Women's Long Sleeve Sleepwear Soft Pj Set

July 27, 2019

ARANEE Pajamas Women's Long Sleeve Sleepwear Soft Pj Set

ARANEE Pajamas Women's Long Sleeve Sleepwear Soft Pj Set

i bought a large size, it's fit tight for me, i would advise you to order one size up. the pajama is very soft and comfortable. and it look good , i'm happy with it.

This dress is adorable! Super comfy and the material is great. I love how the sleeves hug my shoulders and stays there without slipping off or looking awkward since it is a slight off the shoulder dress. Super classy too:)

About me:

I am 5'8 size 34 B bra size and the dress was JUST above my knee; I ordered a size Medium. It is super adorable and I can see me wearing this to a wedding, cocktail hour or even date night:)

The color is burgundy even though in my pictures it looks a bit Fuchsia color so the color that is in the picture for this product is true to color.

It is a GREAT PRICE, Fits Perfect, and is very comfortable! Would recommend it to others:)

I really like these. They are soft (even after a couple of washes) and comfy. The dark blue fabric prevents see-throughs and the front is just deep enough to be cute, but still modest. Also, the fabric is thick enough to keep you warm, yet not hot. All in all, I’m happy with this purchase.

ordered another set as soon as I got the first set as they are so comfortable. I have warn them to lounge around the house and to bed. definitely recommend!

My wife does have two slight issues with the pajamas. 1. She thought the material was a bit thin but we checked around that seems to be the norm. 2. They are bell bottoms. That is my fault. I didn't notice before ordering. She commented that she feels like a "Hippy" from the late 60's. Aside from those 2 minor points, she is enjoying them. I would recommend them. It is a very good product, if you don't mind bell bottoms.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Material: 2PCS Pajama Set/Loungewear is made of 95% Modal + 5% Spandex.
  • Fabric is durable, but stays soft and stretchy after repeated washing. Lightweight and cozy material allows for this set to be worn during any season.
  • V-neck long sleeve shirt is soft to touch and trimmed with lace at the neck line. Bottoms are full length solid pants with an elastic waist and matching lace trim at bottom hem.
  • Classic 2 PCS style pajama with an elegant lace trimming that adds a touch of sophistication.
  • Garment care: Wash in cold water with like colors.

Description


Soft Women's PJs offer just the right amount of warmth without overheating.
Stretch cotton jersey is incredibly soft and keeps its shape and bright color, even after years of washing.
Finding balance is the key to a better life, and this pajama set for women brings casual comfort and dazzling style to the bedtime routine.
Comfortable pajamas have a drawstring waist for bedtime convenience and an excellent fit.

5 Sizes available:

Tops
US S---Bust 36.2"--Shoulder 15.16"-- Length 24.8" --Sleeve 24"
US M---Bust 38.6"--Shoulder 15.74"-- Length 25.2" --Sleeve 24.4"
US L---Bust 40.9"--Shoulder 16.30"-- Length 25.6" --Sleeve 24.8"
US XL---Bust 44.09"--Shoulder 16.90"-- Length 25.9" --Sleeve 25.2"
US XXL---Bust 47.24"--Shoulder 17.7"-- Length 26.4" --Sleeve 25.6"

Pants
US S---Hips 40.16"-- Length 39.5"
US M---Hips 42.5"--Length 40.15"
US L---Hips 44.9"--Length 40.74"
US XL---Hips 48.03"--Length 41.34"
US XXL---Hips 51.18"--Length 41.7"



Beautiful dress! well-made, and fits as described. Light weight, lovely color with floral print and very comfortable to wear. Great summer dress! I would recommend it to others. I love it!

Absolutely LOVE this dress. Don't panic when you first open it, the waistband is super stretchy. It's beautiful, whimsical and romantic ❤️. I absolutely love this dress. I'm a size 14, I'm 5'9 and this dress fit perfectly. It comes to right above the knee and is super comfortable and very flattering. I have already ordered another one in a different color before they sell out!

The pants were very short, I thought at first they might intend to be capris but the way they flare it ended up looking really strange. Other than that, the material was comfy, the detailing in the shirt looked nice (but the shirt was a little short too). Ultimately, don’t buy these if you’re over 5’8 or have a long torso.

Ordered a large but they're slightly high waters on me but surprisingly the sleeves reach my wrist. I'm 5'9" 164lbs. No biggie since I'm only wearing them too bed. These are extremely comfortable.

Product arrived well packaged and ready to use. Fit was manageable and material was soft and comfortable. Style was nice and color as well. Parent was well pleased with overall appeal of pajamas. She's happy, and so am I. I would use this vendor again without reservation. B.F.G. out

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar