[15A Smart Plug] iClever IC-BS08 2.4GHz Smart Plug Wi-Fi Mini Outlets 15A Remote Control Outlet with Timing Function, Compatitible with Alexa,Google Assistant and IFTTT, No Hub Required (1 pack)

July 17, 2019

[15A Smart Plug] iClever IC-BS08 2.4GHz Smart Plug Wi-Fi Mini Outlets 15A Remote Control Outlet with Timing Function, Compatitible with Alexa,Google Assistant and IFTTT, No Hub Required (1 pack)

[15A Smart Plug] iClever IC-BS08 2.4GHz Smart Plug Wi-Fi Mini Outlets 15A Remote Control Outlet with Timing Function, Compatitible with Alexa,Google Assistant and IFTTT, No Hub Required (1 pack)

I have a lamp in my living room and I plugged it into this device which plugs into the wall outlet. It took a little setting up in the Smart Life app and the Alexa app but it was all very simple and easy. With my iPhone app, I am able to turn the lamp on and off from the app. I have an Echo Dot in my kitchen, and I can tell Alexa to "turn on lamp" or "turn off lamp" and it works every time. I then took it a step further, and got an app called IFTTT. It's an app that integrates almost every smart thing you can imagine together. So I programmed in the IFTTT app (which is free by the way) that whenever I arrive home, the lamp would turn on. The IFTTT app knows when my iPhone enters the area where my home is. So now when I open my front door it's not dark inside my house when I walk in. I can think of a lot more uses for these. Very cool.

This little switch is great! It is affordable, thus my reason for trying it. To my surprise the "Smart Life" app that you use with it is great! There are so many iclever products that you can add to your home that I now have a wish list!!

Product itself: The switch is small and compact and extends to the right side. This design is awesome!! I had a previous brand switch that was huge and covered both outlets, this switch is made to only use one outlet and leaves the other accessible! It has a light indicator when the switch is ON (white) and a green light when its plugged in- both tiny and nice to have to get the sense "it is working". I did not have any issues following the given directions to connect the switch to my wifi, and it worked without any problems. The app has great features like scheduling and automation, linking multiple devices. I also use amazon echo (alexa), and was able to connect the switch to my account with ease. Now i can ask Alexa to turn on and off by my given name. Super great feature!!

Pros:
Reliably interfaces with Alexa
Programmable on/off for vacation lights.

Cons:
NOT plug-n-play...For me, set up was fairly easy. For my mother, it was impossible. You must download the app, create an account, then pair the switch with the app. Then to get it to work with Alexa you must then go into Alexa settings and enable the skill for the app you downloaded.

The setup was not tooooo bad. Photos in manual are slightly out of of date; it ~closely~ matched what I was looking at. It does work fine after set-up. Manual offers Google Home sample commands, some did not work. I contacted iClever support and asked if they had a full & tested list. They sent me pdf of the manual, facepalm. I'm happy with it so far.

It works great but it's really disappointing that the lights on it are so bright that it doubles as a night light. Like, did anyone take it home to test it? If so they would have been "wow this is incredibly annoying." I've taped a bunch of paper over the light so now it's a dim glow but really I can't understand the utility in putting giant LEDs on it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [Live the Smart Life]: The iClever Smart Plug is your ticket to a tech-savvy home! This powerful, 15 amp device controls your electronics through voice commands or your smartphone. You'll be able to operate all of your devices with ease - just plug them into the smart plug and you're good to go!
  • [Intelligent Voice Commands]: Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant alike. Voice commands provide hands-free control from anywhere in your home. Talk about convenience! (Can't work with Apple Homekit)
  • [Control from Anywhere]: The power is in the palm of your hand. Download our free app to control your electronics from your smartphone! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 - just plug in a device, download the app onto your phone, and select your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network(Not support 5.0GHz Wi-Fi.)
  • [Energy Efficient Automatic Timers]: Slash your energy bills in half! Thanks to automatic timers, your lights and other devices will turn off (or on!) at the time of your choice. Your smart plug's got your back
  • [Convenient and Compact]: Low on outlet space? No problem. The iClever Smart Plug's space-saving design enables you to install two Minis in one universal socket. Pesky blocked plugs are a thing of the past

Description

iClever - Ever Clever
Here at iClever, we believe that technology has the power to change lives. Our iClever Smart Plug will make operating your electronic devices so much easier. You'll be able to control your TV, lamp, home speaker system, and so much more with your smart plug. Not sold on smart home technology? This amazing device is a great starting point.

Powerful Voice Control Function
The iClever Smart Plug is so much more than just another outlet. Thanks to its powerful voice recognition technology, you'll be able to operate your devices with simple voice commands! Just pair the plug to your Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa equipped device and let the smart plug do the work for you. You can do it all from the comfort of your couch.

Smartphone Compatibility
Don't have a voice-activated device? We've got you covered. Simply download the free iClever SmartLife app, connect to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, and you're set! It's like having a universal remote in your pocket. The app does so much more than control your devices - you can also set automatic timers so that your electronics turn on (or off) exactly when you want them to. Your electric bill will decrease in no time.



If you are looking for stylish, solid home automation smart plus, this iClever will doe the trick. I use it to control the floor lamp in my living room, and it works just as descrived. Five stars!

The plug works well with the app and performs as expected. Nothing spectacular but is not meant to be. You hit the button on the app and the power comes on.

The pairing was a little difficult, but after that I am very pleased with the smart plug.

I bought this as a tactical device to control an instant hot water system, works great.

Shows no signs of failure with high powered infrared heater plugged into it

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar