Women Running Shorts - Fitness Shorts - Air 4.0 Series by Epic Gear (M, Black)

June 22, 2019

Women Running Shorts - Fitness Shorts - Air 4.0 Series by Epic Gear (M, Black)

Women Running Shorts - Fitness Shorts - Air 4.0 Series by Epic Gear (M, Black)

Purchased for teen daughter - she liked the style and color for sure. Quality was obvious in the two seconds she handed them to me. Would recommend.

Wanted plain, simple black shorts. Perfect buy! I'm 5'2, 127 and I got a medium. Fit is perfect.

These shorts are great and are my go-to pair for running. They are lightweight and breathable.

Perfect , cute, light weight. I love these shorts. My new favorite!

Loved everything


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 4 way stretch Moisture Wicking Fabric.
  • Comfortable - Allows Full range of motion
  • Bikini liner built in
  • 86% Polyester / 14% Spandex
  • Get 3 Pairs for $59.99 when you choose the fun pack color option.

Description



I love these shorts. They fit perfectly and don't bunch up when I run. I bought them in two colors and plan to purchase more.

Really cute and the fabric is very nice.

Fit perfect!

Perfecto

I normally wear a small but the medium is perfect (120 lbs). Best running shorts ever, great quality!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar