Turquoize 100% Waterproof Couch Cover Leather Sofa Cover Soft and Smooth Quilted Furniture Protector Non Slip Sofa Covers for Dogs Machine Washable Cover for Pets and Kids (Sofa,75"x112") Taupe

June 25, 2019

Turquoize 100% Waterproof Couch Cover Leather Sofa Cover Soft and Smooth Quilted Furniture Protector Non Slip Sofa Covers for Dogs Machine Washable Cover for Pets and Kids (Sofa,75"x112") Taupe

Turquoize 100% Waterproof Couch Cover Leather Sofa Cover Soft and Smooth Quilted Furniture Protector Non Slip Sofa Covers for Dogs Machine Washable Cover for Pets and Kids (Sofa,75

A neighborhood cat suddenly adopted us as a barn cat... and there is literally no such thing as a “barn” cat to my wife... so now suddenly we had a new “house” cat.
Well, the other house cat wasn’t pleased. At all. So now we suddenly had the dueling of the recliner - only cats don’t step away 20 paces and draw cute little cat sized revolvers... No. It could never be as simple or efficient as that.
No. Instead, they pee.
Well, I wanted to stay married... so I couldn’t relocate the “barn” cat turned “house” cat. But I also wanted to keep my recliner cat-pee-free...
Thus, my search on Amazon.
So, basically you could say this waterproof recliner and couch cover isn’t just exceptional. It’s marriage saving. And sanity saving. And literally the next best thing to sliced bread. Probably better than that, actually.
We’ve washed it (I’m lying... “we” haven’t washed it...my wife has washed it...I do the dishes and mop the floors instead) at least 40 times and it still looks brand new.
The cats have settled down and now prefer carrying out their disgruntled behavior by opening all our kitchen cupboards and drawers instead of peeing, so it isn’t really necessary anymore... but we leave it on...just in case.
So yes, I recommend this product to anyone who wants to save their marriage and their furniture.

 Since Greg messed up my sofa several times, I almost gave up. He scratched the surface and my kid spilled smoothies on the sofa sometimes has driven me crazy. Then I did my research and seeking the product both feature WATERPROOF and THICK enough. I don't usually write reviews, but I really recommend this cover. Good deal.

I asked, does this work with leather? Reply basically was yet. I can now tell you after have used this on a leather recliner for several weeks now it stays in place quite well.
I've bought another cover for my leather recliner and every time I got up it would have to be repositioned without fail.
Absolutely recommend this slipcover for those that have a leather recliner. There are little flower shaped sticky pads on the back of the slipcover that work very well in keeping the it in place.
Well done

Good quality
Looks good
Has a nice design pattern to it.
Very easy to install .
Fits the chair pretty good.
Non slip (doesnt slide)
waterproof
machine washable
Prevents slips an stains
Thumbs up :)

We purchased this throw to cover and protect a leather sofa from pet accidents. The dark brown color blends well with the furniture and it's size is more than sufficient to cover the arms, back, and seat.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GREAT PROTECT: Keep furniture safe from pets hair/fur, stains and dirt, spills and stains, maintain your chair/couch/recliner/sofa fresh look and aesthetic appeal.While no need compromise on functionality and utility value, serving to lend it lasting strength and amazing durability
  • FULL WATERPROOF: Use high carftwork and technology, this beautiful quilted slipcover is exceed and provide the real waterproof feature, keep your sofa furniture clean and new, enjoy the fun time with your pets and kids in your family room
  • ANTI-SKID: Compare the normal slipcover with straps, this innovated sofa cover has more highlights on stay in place. Silicon rubber of puppy paw print on backing, firmly keep your cover on sitting area, even on the leather sofa, hassle free for slip again
  • PERFECT FIT: Size guidelines for sofa back width x length: 68-inches x 39-inches, seat width x length: 68-inches x 22-inches, arm width x length: 22-inches x 22-inches, please measure before purchasing, longer over the back to stay in place better
  • EASY CARE: Machine washable for easy care and maintenance, separately in cold water on the gentle cycle, do not use bleach. Kindly note better low temperature dryer in case damage backside anti-water silicone

Description

You are lucky to find us: TURQUOIZE brand luxurious and functional sofa cover. This is a real water-proof slipcover which will bring unprecedented feeling and give your furniture 100% protection from spills, pets pees, stains and other accident. High recommend for both LEATHER and fabric sofa furniture.

FAQ

Will this prevent urine/water/tea from soaking through onto the sofa?

YES,It has a waterproof layer called TPU inside that should stop the liquid.Note:the surface fabric is not water-resist,it will soak immediately instead of liquid running down causing more floor trouble.pls be careful before buying

How to select the size?

Please measure your sofa/chair before ordering, also reference to our MEASURING GUIDE of the photos in our selling products page.

  • Chair: Height 75", width 65"(include 22" arm rest on each side),sitting area is 21"
  • Loveseat oversize: Height 75",width 98" (include 22" arm rest on each side), sitting area is 56"
  • Sofa: Height 75", width 112"(include 22" arm rest on each side),sitting area is 54"
  • Sofa Oversize: Height 86", width 132"(include 27" arm rest on each side),sitting area is 78"
  • Recliner oversize: Height 91", width 84"(include 27" arm rest on each side),sitting area is 30"
High Features
  • Made of 5 layers construction materials, functional and fashionable, front side is extra soft box stitches microfiber fabric, feel very comfortable and plump
  • Backing with 100% water-proof craft, silicon rubber prints provide leakage protection and keep cover in space firmly
  • Machine washable. Do not wash with other clothes. Do not use fabric softener. Do not use bleaches. Use light detergents and dry naturally for best results

You are always welcome to contact us freely for any enquiry or suggestion during shopping experience, we provide friendly, easy-to-reach support and no risk return policy for you



Very soft and smooth material. My puppy had an accident once, and now I know for sure it's water resistant: nothing got onto my couch. Plus it was easy to wash. Highly recommended.

We have three dogs that love the couch! I Purchased the extra large sofa covers. I have one dog that is sometimes incontinent. So the waterproof backing is great! I have had to wash them several times due to small accidents from my dog. I am not sure of the durability at this point because I’ve only had them a couple weeks. But they seem to be holding up well too frequent washing. They are very large so they cover the whole couch which is great when the dogs have dirty paws or are wet.

The non-slip feature is absolutely wonderful. It really works! Such a nice heavy cover that I thought there was cardboard inside the folds but, nope, just a well-made chair cover. Will definitely order again when...or if ....they are ever needed.

I don't often leave product reviews but this one truly exceeded my expectations. The QUALITY of the cover is first class: no partial seams, dangling threads etc. The fit was very generous: now, it's a general one-size-fits-most item, but there was plenty of fabric to cover the entire very large mechanical lifter-chair. Its design looks like it would completely "catch" an accident. Usability has been fine - it stays in place even after many in-outs and hours of use. I haven't "tested" it for its intended need (protection from incontinent senior - thankfully!) and thus I haven't washed it - so I can't speak to durability or easy to clean. It says its washable and I plan to throw it in the washing machine and air dry it. I plan to buy another one for a second chair very soon!

I can't review the water-resistant quality because we haven't had an instance where that has happened. Otherwise it is durable and comfortable to sit on. We have a very nice Lazy Boy leather recliner that we paid a lot of money for but we have two dogs who like to jump up on it and did not want them to damage the leather. This has worked very well. As some other review stated you do have to reposition it but that's to be expected. It has slightly sticky quality to the back of it to help it stay in place when you are sitting. Most of the time I have to straighten it back out once I get up and I'm ready to sit back down again. Not a big deal at all. I would recommend buying it. Good quality for the price

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar