Tea Infuser Set by Chefast (2+1 Pack) - Combo Kit of 1 Large and 2 Single Cup Infusers, Plus Metal Scoop with Clip - Reusable Stainless Steel Strainers and Steepers for Loose Leaf Teas

June 25, 2019

Tea Infuser Set by Chefast (2+1 Pack) - Combo Kit of 1 Large and 2 Single Cup Infusers, Plus Metal Scoop with Clip - Reusable Stainless Steel Strainers and Steepers for Loose Leaf Teas

Tea Infuser Set by Chefast (2+1 Pack) - Combo Kit of 1 Large and 2 Single Cup Infusers, Plus Metal Scoop with Clip - Reusable Stainless Steel Strainers and Steepers for Loose Leaf Teas

I purchased this three piece tea infuser set. When they arrived the two small ones were perfect but the larger one was very difficult to open and close. I didn’t feel like bending the tabs was the answer for many reasons: it’s onlt going to make the problem worse and weaken the tabs, mostly. So I put it with the others and thought I’d figure it out.
I received an email from the company asking how I liked my tea infusers and that I should email with any questions or concerns. I returned the email and explained my woes with the large infuser...
They sent me 2 more large infusers free of charge!! When the package arrived the box seal was broken. No red flags, I knew instantly what this meant! The company had opened the box to test the infusers to make sure I was getting a functioning product! Perfect!!! What a fantastic company and now I have nice infusers for my tea pot!!! I love these infusers too!!!!
If you decide to purchase keep an eye on your email if there is a problem they WILL make it right!!

I adore this tea infuser set. The super fine filtering is wonderful at keeping the tea particles inside the infuser and out of my drink. It is not a wire mesh that will loose shape, it is a thin metal with fine holes. These infusers not only allows for a blissfully delicious cup of tea but easy clean up as well. My other tea strainers were the super fine mesh. Cleaning the tea from them required me to use a brush. That is not the case with the Chefast tea infuser. I simply have to rinse them under hot water and they are completely free of all the tea leaves. They are also large enough that the tea is able to expand while steeping. These are worth every dollar and penny I spent on them.

Previously, I was not thrilled with using whole leaf tea due to using an inferior infuser. Having the Chefast brand has made a world of difference! It's beautiful, well designed and good quality. It's easy to use and easy to clean (a huge plus in my book!). The taste of the tea is very clean and fresh, something new to my experience. The scoop that comes with it is perfect, and I appreciate the e-book and other document which is emailed to the purchaser after delivery. I would recommend this set to anyone who appreciates a superior cup of tea.

I don't know how long this set will hold up, but after several weeks of use I am quite happy with it. It claims to be substantial stainless that will not deteriorate and it sure seems to be so far. Strainer is thin, but keeps tea grains and fine herbal grains nicely encased, I'm not spitting out any dregs when enjoying my tea. I use multiple styles of tea ranging form powdery to long grain, sometimes mixing several. Strainers clean out nicely and I love the ability to make one cup or multiple cups. If these ever break and I need more, at this point I'd buy the same again.

This is a great quality tea infuser set. You get two single cup infusers and one larger pot sized infuser. The holes in the infuser enough allow the tea's flavors to get through without being too large. No worries about the tea leaves sneaking out here. The lid to the infuser comes all the way off, no hinge, but the twist to get it sealed shut is easy. If it is ever too loose or too tight you can adjust the prongs for a better fit. The measuring spoon has the added bonus of being a clip to hold an open bag of tea closed. I would definitely recommend this for loose-leaf tea drinkers.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ULTRA-FINE QUALITY, UNBEATABLE PRICE: Looking for the ultimate combination of performance and value? With this all-inclusive loose leaf tea infuser set, you get three premium steepers in two sizes, so you can strain tea for both yourself and a partner, or you can brew multiple cups to serve an entire gathering.
  • SPECIAL TEA SCOOP INCLUDED: Use our multi-functional scoop with integrated bag clip to add just the right amount of tea to the basket; then twist and let your tea come alive without worrying about unwanted debris falling into your cup.
  • 304 IS THE NUMBER: That's the extra fine, premier-grade stainless steel we used in the construction of our loose tea steeper set. You'll find that cleaning it is simply a matter of running cool water through the metal strainers. This solid material also makes our infusers great for infusing spices and herbs into your favorite dishes and soups.
  • PERFECT GIFT FOR TEA LOVERS: Our unique tea strainer set comes in a stylish box that makes it a great choice for a wedding gift, housewarming gift or any other kind of gift.
  • GUARANTEED GOODNESS EVERY TIME: We back up our reusable tea balls with a full one-year warranty, so if anything goes wrong, a brand-new product is just a few clicks away. Order this premium mesh tea infuser set today and taste the difference yourself!

Description

Tea As It Was Meant To Be

Have you tried to steep a cup of tea in one of those tiny tea balls and cringed at the taste?

Are you sick of swallowing pieces of tea debris in every other cup you make?

Welcome to the world of time-steeped tea that tastes the way you always knew it should.

All you need to join the big leagues of tea drinking is some quality loose-leaf or fine tea and our premium tea infuser set.

With two different-sized tea strainers for loose tea, and a tea-coffee scoop with integrated bag clip, brewing tea for yourself or your family has never been this fun and easy.

Built To Last: With solid construction of 304 grade stainless steel, this mesh tea infuser set by Chefast™ is guaranteed to be a staple in your kitchen for a long time to come.

Cleaning Is a Breeze: All you need to do is rinse it under cool water, and you're ready to steep another batch. These infusers are also dishwasher safe.

A Perfect Gift: You'd be surprised how many people simply aren't aware just how good their tea can taste if it's properly steeped. Share the tea taste sensation with them every day - gift them this tea infuser set on the next special occasion or for no reason at all. They'll love you for it many times over!

One-Year Warranty: We stand behind our tea infuser set with a full one-year warranty. If anything goes wrong, a replacement is just a few clicks away.

When It Comes To Preparing Premium Tea, Make Sure You're Using Premium Tools.

We promise that you and your guests will be able to taste the difference.

Order One Or Several Of These Tea Infuser Sets Today!



This is a fabulous set and value! I drink lots of red and herbal teas and mostly loose teas, so it's important to have the proper equipment! I looked around on Amazon and kept coming back to this one. It's always hard to judge the mesh of a tea infuser by pictures, but I took a chance and I'm glad I did! All pieces seal perfectly and scoop is quite handy! The mesh is small, and perfect for my use. The only thing I dislike is the small hook on the large infuser. In my opinion, a larger hook should be attached to the large infuser for ease of use, but I was able to use some jewelry pliers to alter the hook shape to fit my large container. Certainly not sufficient reason not to buy and if I ever need more, I know which brand I'll purchase!

I think this is great! The scooper is perfect for when you have to reach into a big bag of some sort of tea.

There are two smaller sizes and one larger size of the tea steeper. This is great because if you want to mix two types of tea or I suppose make it super super strong for one type of tea, you can combine them in the larger steeper.

The only complaint I have is the notches that lock the top of the steeper to the base/basket, are a bit week and I had to fix one of the smaller basket lid’s within a couple of months of use.

If you don’t get the lids on tight, which was happening when the notch was not properly placing to lock the lid on, you will get particles floating in your tea.

Otherwise these work great for the price.

There are a lot of mixed reviews for this set, but I took the risk and ordered them. I love the locking tops and the easy clean up! Seriously just tap out the leaves into the trash, rinse and let dry. Works 10 times better than the mesh ball tea steepers. I do find a tiny bit off leaves but only when I use a specific loose leaf tea that has tiny/skinny plant fibers in it. And honestly I've had standard tea bags leave the same amount of litter in my cup. As for the reviewer who said it wouldn't steep the tea even after 20 minutes, after you put it in your cup, let it sit a minute then dip it up and down a couple times like you would normally do with any other tea bag or steeper. When I just left it sitting there, it looked like it wasn't steeping. A couple dunks and it quickly stepped the tea! I will definitely be buying another set to have on hand in case company shows up.

Well, this is after the first week of use, and I think I'll finally be switching from buying tea bags to buying loose tea. This little set is great both for brewing a cup each for myself and my girlfriend with single-cup infusers and for a larger party with the bigger infuser. Can't imagine loose tea ground so fine that it would escape these infusers to form lees in the cup, removing the infusers from the cup is easy because of the chain, and because they are stainless steel, I hope those little hooks that snap the lids closed won't break. All in all, if you enjoy your tea, these are no money to speak of but make it a pleasure to have a cup. Highly recommend, do buy this set.

This tea infuser set has been great. I purchased it along with a loose tea sampler and a pair of double-walled glass mugs as a present for my boyfriend (and myself). We have been enjoying trying the different teas from the sampler, and the infusers have been working well. I love that the set came with two single-cup ones and the multi-cup, so we can try two different teas, or make a bigger batch of one. The scoop has been a useful addition, especially considering I was unsure how much of the loose tea to use at a time. Nice that it doubles as a clip, should you have a large bag of loose tea, you’ll never loose the scoop!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar