Sousuoty Cute Summer Tops for Women 2019 Funny Workout Tanks Sleeveless Wine S

June 23, 2019

Sousuoty Cute Summer Tops for Women 2019 Funny Workout Tanks Sleeveless Wine S

Sousuoty Cute Summer Tops for Women 2019 Funny Workout Tanks Sleeveless Wine S

This summer top is so cute! The material is very soft and not too heavy so it's perfect for summer. It also is a button-up down the middle, so you can have a choice of wearing a shirt underneath and leaving this product open.

You could also layer this product by wearing a tight camisole underneath, this product worn open, and also a denim Jean cropped jacket.

There are so many ways to wear this product and the large buttons also act as a accent piece.

It's easy to care for, just hang dry after washing.

First off the buttons actually open which is nice. Second the material is perfect for summer. I wore this to Easter and multiple times after. Definitely getting more colors! The straps and easy to adjust and just over all super comfortable and cute top!

This is already one of my favorite summer tops! I love the ombre color and the fit. It's not tight but fitting and flattering. The large buttons are super cute and are real so you can button them all or some. Soft but good thick material.

I really like this shirt because it’s made of thick material and it’s perfect for summer. I’m 5’8 and 200lb and I ordered the XL. This pairs well with a cardigan or with a pair of capris. Highly recommend!

I posted pictures with flash in them and im also using a ring light, which i also purchased and reviewed here on AMZ . The color does not seem like its black because of the great lightning used but the sirt is amazingly nice, I t is black color not faded. Its very fresh and ready to be worn to the beach! I used it 1x and have not washed it as of yet but the fabric is cotton feel , yet soft and smooth. The spaghetti strap makes it very comfortable. The only thing I would have liked for it or suggest is that it had thicker spaghetti straps to cover bra straps under.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Bust:(S)33-36inch,(M)36-40inch,(L)40-43inch,(XL)43-47inch,(2XL)47-53inch
  • 95%Rayon,5%Spandex, lightweight, soft and comfortable to wear.
  • summer spaghetti strap tank tops for women, deep v neck and button down design cami tops.
  • The sleeveless t shirts easy to match with jeans,shorts,pants,jackect,necklace and heels ect.Suitable for summer,spring,casual,daily life,office,schoolwork,vacation and many occasions.
  • Hand wash or machine wash.When ironing,the temperature should not be too high,Iron with press cloth.

Description


Suosouty Women's Summer Deep V Neck Shirts Button Down Spaghetti Strap Tank Tops

Please refer to the size chart to ensure your size before order,
Size Chart: 1 inch= 2.54cm
S-----bust 35.4", waist-35.4", length-22.4"
M-----bust 37.4", waist-37.4", length-22.8"
L-----bust 41.3", waist-41.3", length-23.2"
XL----bust 45.3", waist-45.3", length-24.0"
2XL---bust 49.2", waist-49.2", length-24.8"
PRODUCT DETAIL:
Material: 95% Rayon, 5% spandex
Season: Spring/Summer/Fall
Occasion: Suitable for casual,daily life,office,schoolwork,vacation and many occasions.
Size: Small/Medium/Large/X-Large/XX-Large
Multiple Colors Optional: Black/Wine/Army Green/Blue
Feature: spaghetti strap tank top for women, deep v neck and sleeveless cami tops, button down and front tie shirts

Machine Wash Seperately in Cold Water and Dry Clean.Do not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low or Line Dry.



I like this top very much! It is very light weight which is perfect for our hot summers here in Arizona. I got a small based on reviews and it fits great, however, the straps are too long and if I adjust them all the way, it still shows a bit more cleavage than I like so I will just take it in and have them shortened. I bought the blue and it is just as pretty as in the picture. For size reference I am 5'5 117 lbs and 36D and I ordered a small.

Love the color.
Fit a bit looser than a large would fit me. Had to use a Bandou with it or a thin tank. I don’t like tight tops and should use a medium, but I usually buy my tops in a large.
Material was nice and soft. Was happy with it. Thinking of buying another color. Bought the green.

I love this top but I ordered an extra large and was sent a large. I got one in wine color and in black. The black one is an XL I like the fit better than the large.

Really love it it so soft and nice. Exactly like pic and fit perfectly ❤❤

I love this tank top. It is the perfect color. Adjustable straps. Fits perfectly.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar