ORIA Key Storage Lock Box, Key Lock Box with 4 Digit, Key Safe Holds 5 Keys, Key Storage Combination Lock Box Wall Mount Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor, 3.74inch

June 26, 2019

ORIA Key Storage Lock Box, Key Lock Box with 4 Digit, Key Safe Holds 5 Keys, Key Storage Combination Lock Box Wall Mount Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor, 3.74inch

ORIA Key Storage Lock Box, Key Lock Box with 4 Digit, Key Safe Holds 5 Keys, Key Storage Combination Lock Box Wall Mount Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor, 3.74inch

This lock box was easy to install and hold sup well in the weather. I will be ordering more as gifts for family that have dog walkers or do AirBnB.

Have not had this long enough to know how it will weather but, I like what it has to offer at this point. Very sturdy casing and all wheels on the combination move smoothly. Especially like the cover over the combination to hide what it is and for keeping the mechanism somewhat out of the weather. Nice product.

I am so glad I got this. I have had no problems whatsoever and it is really good quality. Serves its purpose without any problems thus far.

I've bought several of these and fortunately/unfortunately I've gotten a lame lock - it's stuck on first use and can't be closed...we've tried everything and just gave up and removed it and reordered a new one. The 'return by' date was November 3....it's November 5th. I guess we should have opened it up sooner but we weren't expecting a problem. Darn!

-------------Update-------------------
I contact Oria about the 'lame' lock and they've responded that they will provide a full refund. I will continue working with this company and purchasing their locks! Great Customer Orientation & Response. I'll update if I don't full refund doesn't get processed.

It works as expected and I have no issues using it. It mounts easily just about anywhere. This is a great solution to my husband always locking himself in the garage when no one is home. Also, we don't have to worry about someone finding the spare key and getting inside (like with the rock style hide a key) since they would have to know the combination or figure out how to break open the box.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 🔑 Portable and Compact: It is easy to install and use. You can set the password you like. The 4-digit combination is easy to remember and reset. No need to hide your keys under the carpet, flowerpot, or mat.
  • 🔑 Large Capacity: The box has a large inside space is enough to storage up to 5 keys. You can also alter to storage a car key, credit card, USB thumb drive and so on.
  • 🔑 Wide Applications: The key box can be used in many areas. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use like doorknob, metal fence, railing, emergency entry, vacation home, pet sitters, etc. No tools needed.
  • 🔑 Durable Material: High strength zinc alloy body and hardened steel shackles, offer extra resistance to cutting and sawing. It is harmless to the human body. These construction makes this lock box strong, sturdy, durable and anti-rust.
  • 🔑 High Security: 4 digit combination lock box allows you to set your own combo code with 10000 unique choices. It is more secure than key locks.

Description

Set-your-own combination

The protective cover protects combination dials from weather, dirt and grime.
Large key storage capacity holds multiple house keys or access cards.
Keep your keys safe and share the combination with your family, friends and neighbours.

How to Set Password

Set the code to default(0-0-0-0), pull up the shackle.
Rotate it to the Down Arrow.
Push the shackle down and hold it.
Rotate it to the Side Line.
Dial the numbers on the lock box to set your combination.
Rotate back the shackle to the Down Arrow until it pops up.

Note

1.We do not recommend use the combination such as"2-2-2-2"which is easy to crack.
2.It is recommended the dials are rotated weekly to keep safe key lock box holder hider moving freely.
3. DO NOT forget your own password, or you have no way to get it back.

Warranty Guarantee: 

- 24/7 Customer Service
- 12-Month Replacement Warranty
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Please contact us directly if need any help

GCID: ORIA



The perfect lock box! For the first time ever I locked myself out of the house on a hot day with no access to back up keys. It was a long wait for my wife to come home from work to let me back in. Ended up buying this lockbox in securing it to a hidden location at my house to give me access if ever I were to lock myself out again. It also gives access to friends or neighbors you trust by just allowing you to tell them Where the lockboxe is and the combination. Great design and extremely rugged. I’ve had it for quite a while and it is located outside and shows no forms of rust or deterioration.

I bought this for my dog walker to use to get into my house. It is really easy to install. The only complaint is that after a couple uses the numbers get stuck. I found that if you open the door and press down a couple times on the silver clasps that keep the door closed it will reset it and the numbers will work.

The tumblers sometimes get suck and are hard to turn. Very difficult to read the numbers because they are small. But it is functional and does the job.

Nice, solid lockbox. Easy to reset the code, the slide-up weather shield is a nice touch, and the dials have a crisp, firm, but easy to manipulate action.

Why only "like'' instead of ''love"? For about twenty bucks, y'all could have sprung for some decent screws. I had longer and better quality screws in my workshop so it was no big deal, but the screws that came with the box were pretty cheap. Like dollar store cheap.

With my own longer and stronger screws, this box is going NOWHERE and the people who need access to the lock have it.

I like the look and design of this lockbox. However, after setting the code and attaching it to the wall, the tumblers will no longer turn. I am returning it.
UPDATE: The company refunded my money AND send me a replacement lockbox. The replacement works fine. Thanks so much!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar