Jackery Portable Travel Charger Bar 6000mAh Pocket-Sized Ultra Compact External Battery Power Bank Fast Charging Speed with Emergency Flashlight for iPhone, Samsung and Others - Orange

June 24, 2019

Jackery Portable Travel Charger Bar 6000mAh Pocket-Sized Ultra Compact External Battery Power Bank Fast Charging Speed with Emergency Flashlight for iPhone, Samsung and Others - Orange

Jackery Portable Travel Charger Bar 6000mAh Pocket-Sized Ultra Compact External Battery Power Bank Fast Charging Speed with Emergency Flashlight for iPhone, Samsung and Others - Orange

Excellent, and good for 3-4 full charges. Compact and easy to travel with.
Warning though. (and this is the reason for 1 Star)
The light switch is horrible, making the light be switched on when not wanted. Therefore it drains the battery.
I love this recharger, but the light switch is a poor design. Should consider a slide switch. The push button allows for inadvertent switch ons.

Update; 2/8/2018
Im updating my rating for Jackery from 1 star to 4 stars simply because they have reached out to me and made an effort to meet my expectations. While this particular Jackery Bar still has a "Light Switch" issue, Jackery sent me another smaller version with no light on it, and the charger works great.
Jackery obviously does care about their customers satisfaction and I will continue to use and recommend them, because other than a simple design flaw, the portable travel jackery bar is a great product!

This is quickly becoming my favorite piece of new tech. It is so easy to use. It comes with the battery charger and the charging cord, no USB wall plug, but that was fine since I have tons around the house. You will need to buy your own if you don't have one, though. It's very solid and well made. I've used it several times now, and while it does take a while to charge the actual battery (I usually charge it overnight), it does a wicked fast job of charging whatever device I have it connected to. It will charge my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to full charge at least twice, maybe two and a half. It will also charge my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to full once, with a little bit of juice leftover.

I have loved it so much, and bragged about it to my family, that they had me order six more for various people in my family for Christmas. Both of my sons will also receive one for Christmas this year as it is a lifesaver for tech on the go. It hooks to their tablets and iPod easily and they can still use the devices in the car as they charge.

A great extra feature is the built in flashlight. It comes in handy when you're trying to plug in devices in the dark, or even just looking for my keys in my purse when I forget to leave the porch light on. They only thing negative I have to say about the Jackery Bar External Battery Charger is that it really needs a carrying case. And as you can tell that's not really a complaint about the product at all, but it could definitely use one since it travels with me every day. For now I am using my USB carrying case, but I'll have to find something else to fit it soon.

Overall, I would definitely (and have) recommend this to friends and family. If you carry a lot of portable devices this battery is the one for you to help keep you going.

This is the second Jackery charger that I have purchased from Amazon. As I said of the smaller 3200 mAh Jackery charger, this 6000 mAh version came in “Apple level” packaging. The package contains a battery charger and a USB cable to charge it. It does not come with an adapter/wall plug or a lightening cable for an iPhone. At this price, that is a reasonable trade off.

This charger also has 3 LED bars to indicate the charge remaining. This is very helpful if you need an idea of what’s left in the charger before you travel with it.

I added a few photos to show the scale of the 6000 mAh Jackery charger compared to my iPhone 6 and the 3200 mAh Jackery charger, since I wasn’t sure how much bigger it was going to be when I ordered it.

Finally, here are my non-scientific tests of how much charge you can expect from the Jackery 6000 mAh charger. In the case the of first 2 charges listed below, I closely observed the charge level of my iPhone 6 at 10 minute intervals. The 3rd charge was not as closely observed, so it is more of an approximation.

First Charge, Day 1, iPhone 6:

0 min. - 15%
10 min. - 23%
20 min. - 34%
30 min. - 45%
40 min. - 56%
50 min. - 67%
60 min. - 79%
70 min. - 89%
80 min. - 95%
90 min. - 99%
95 min. - 100%

Second Charge, Day 2, iPhone 6:

0 min. - 18%
10 min. - 29%
20 min. - 41%
30 min. - 52%
40 min. - 63%
50 min. - 74%
60 min. - 84%
70 min. - 92%
80 min. - 96%
90 min. - 99%
93 min. - 100%

Third Charge, Day 2, Wife’s iPhone 5:

I charged my wife’s iPhone 5 for 30 minutes for roughly 32% extra battery charge. I did not record the time in 10 minute intervals on this, so I simply wrote down when she started charging and when she stopped charging. The accuracy of the results of this charging is a little suspect at best.

Fourth charge, Day 3, iPhone 6:

The LED indicated one more bar, but I only managed 14% charge before the charger lost power completely.

As shown above, you can safely expect at least 2 full charges of your iPhone 6 with the Jackery 6000 mAh charger fully charged.

I would highly recommend this external battery charger. Jackery Bar Premium 6000 mAh External Battery Charger - Portable Charger and Power Bank with Panasonic Battery Cells and Aluminum Shell for iPhone, iPad, Galaxy & Other Smart Devices (Black)

Full disclosure: I received a warranty replacement (smaller capacity) and as part of the terms, I am to update the review.
Warranty process was pretty seemless and the new unit works much better than the old one. Jackery does take care of their customers of any such issues so I would suggest you reach out should the unit fail like in my case.

Original review
Real review, many of the ones here are fake. Fast Charing is relative. If you want to charge while using your device, this is not the product for you. Fast charging, this is not. Will not charge fast enough while your screen is on
Any Samsung device s6 or higher will take 6hrs with screen on (4h20 from 5% with screen off or worse yet have slight discharge putting you in worse position. The cable only has a max rating of around 50watts.

Update: Replaced the cable and was finally able to charge. The caveat is that you cannot use the device while charging otherwise the Amp detection will drop it down to 1A which will not charge your device. as the Jackery becomes more depleted, the amount of power being pushed to the device will quickly drop so make sure you keep the battery fully charged.

Note: They did reach out to me on my concerns and I haven't heard back.

After seeing a friend with a Jackery branded battery, I was immediately impressed with the cool case and small size. My friend , who is an early adopter that always has the latest and greatest electronic gear, gave me a strong recommendation for the battery. Frankly, his endorsement was enough for me. He said it was built like a tank, compact , and it obviously looked cool in a brushed aluminum looking case. After checking out Amazon’s reviews and reading up on Jackery, I purchased my first of many Jackery products.

Pros
-Very cool looking battery, lots of colors
-fast charging and re-charging (probably the strongest benefit)
-built like a tank
-very cool built-in light: At first I didn’t think I would ever use or appreciate this feature however I use this late all the time searching for things in my car, or in my house when I don’t want to turn on a light
At first I didn’t think I would ever use or appreciate this feature however I use this late all the time searching for things in my car, or in my house when I don’t want to turn on the light
-compact size/lightweight
-long-lasting, four years later and the battery performs as good as it did in 2014.
-affordable—their batteries don’t break the bank and I can keep one in my car , another in my briefcase, and another in my work bench so I am never out of juice

Cons
None. My wishlist would be for more cool colors.

They say that first impressions are lasting ones . I have been totally delighted with the quality and value of jackery batteries.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Jackery Portable Power Station, Power Outdoors!
  • Portable Travel Charger: Ultra compact Bar 6000mAh battery pack fits perfectly in your hand and pocket, it is the perfect companion for your travelling
  • Fast Phone Charger: 6000mAh mini portable battery pack with huge capacity can charge iPhone XS for 1.37 times, iPhone 8 for 2.4 times or iPhone 8 Plus for 1.8 times or Samsung Galaxy S8 for 1.6 times or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for 1.3 times
  • Emergency LED Flashlight: Built-in flashlight to light your life, perfect for a dark night in times of emergency, use aluminum shell instead of plastic which more safety and it is smoothly like a chocolate to hold in your hand
  • What's Included: Jackery Bar 6000mAh Portable Charger, Micro USB Charging Cable for the power bank, User Guide, Thank You Card. 24-month product guarantees friendly customer service. (Note: The capacity of Jackery Bar 6000mAh/22.2Wh falls within Federal Aviation Administration's safety limit of 100Wh, which means it can be with you in your carry-on luggage to the plane)

Description

Jackery, the Power Source for Mobility!

What is Jackery Bar?
Jackery Bar is one of the smallest and lightest portable external battery charger / power bank in the world. Wherever and whenever you go, Jackery Bar will be your perfect travel companion, which is compact, portable, light, thin and perfect for long flights (can take it in your carry-on baggage when on the plane ) , road trips, camping, or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad, or other smart devices.

Jackery Bar was the very first bar-sized power bank on amazon. But what’s the differences between Jackery Bar and others?

Premium Components
Jackery bar only use world-famous and safety-guarantee battery cells and aluminum shell instead of PLASTIC. It also comes with LED flashlight for emergency use.

Tiny Size, Huge Capacity
With high efficiency, the Jackery Bar can charge your iPhone 7 / Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ / other smartphone up to 3 times and even 1 time fully charged your iPad mini.

Multiply Protection
The charging system of Jackery Bar protects your devices by controlling the current of output intelligently.

Powerful Flashlight
Built-in flashlight can use for dark or emergence occasions, it can light a life to you.

Package content:
-Jackery Bar Battery Pack
-Micro USB Charging Cable(USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately)
-User Guide & Warranty

Please note: We strongly recommend using the original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple devices



I have been using this for quite sometime now even purchasing 3 as of today. It is in a word Awesome so far although it could charge my Samsung Note 2 to full charge two times & can charge my Iphone 6 plus only 1 complete charge & about half a charge for the second use before the Jackery requires recharge.

I can also say Jackery stands by their warranty because we had one of the three with a loose defective Micro USB port & they replaced it fast with no hassle at all. Just had to send a pic of damage before replacement.

I actually carry it daily in my pocket as a backup for those times when I manage to run my IPhone 6 plus down before getting home. I have had zero issue with carrying it in my cargo pants pocket. It is very compact for its output rating IMO. I don't really use the LED light much but it is bright with only neg being it can be turned on accidentally fairly easy.

I really like the Charge indicator lights & the fact it actually does have power output unless you activate it by pressing the side button. I have noticed after a few days the one I use will take a small top off charge even when not used. Oh it also works well charging a phone or whatever while plug in itself for charging. It seems to charge the device first then it recharges itself in sequence. I had to use it for my Iphone 6 plus this way until I received more chargers for around the house & my vehicles.

My wife came up with putting a Rubber Band around it with a Micro USB cord on one side & a Anker Lightning cord on the other side which gives me both cords to use for most any device as well as away to recharge the battery if needed. Now Ive been thinking of using one of my Leatherman knife cases for it when not wearing cargo's which I wear allot for personal & my business.

I would never advise keeping a USB plugged in though while transporting because it could put pressure on plugs causing damage IMO.

I would definitely buy more Jackery products at this time.

I will try to update after more time & use.

The Jackery Bar 6000mAh is a very nice charger. It was packaged well when it arrived. The charger comes with a manual and USB cable for charging. It's built well and the small size will make it easy to take on the go. The LED indicators is handy on the front so you can see the charge left on the device. It also comes with a emergency light so that is and added plus. Depending on the device you charge, you can probably get anywhere from 1.5x - 3x of charging power before the Bar needs to be recharged. I've used a few portable charges in the past that didn't last very long, I highly recommend the Jackery Bar 6000mAh.

I bought this charger to take with me to Iceland. I knew I would be using my phone for the majority of my photos and I wanted to be sure that I had enough battery power for long days. I had also been warned that the extreme cold will drain battery power quite quickly. It did. This charger was pretty handy the majority of the time, except on the few occasions when it became pretty cold as well. It just wouldn't work until it heated back up. Keeping it in a backpack wasn't the answer. I had to keep it on my body in an inner pocket of my coat so it would maintain my body temperature. I had to weirdly configure cords to make everything work but it performed it's duty that way. The charge lasts quite a awhile before you need to recharge it but recharging takes several hours. I generally left it to charge overnight. So if you aren't going to be in extreme cold weather and have time to charge it overnight, this will serve you just find without any glitches. I didn't use, nor did I have any problems with, the flashlight.

I ordered four of these on Black Friday for my kids as Christmas gifts. I have a larger Jackery portable charger and it has lasted for years and is still the one I carry with me so I know this is a company and brand to be trusted. My kids have LOVED having their own portable chargers. The charger really has a lot of power for a 600mAh charger. My daughter can get 3 full charges out of it on her iPhone 7 Plus and my kids will leave it plugged into their devices for hours while they are playing after their phone has gone dead.

Overall I am impressed with how well these have done. I would order these again without hesitation and have considered getting one of these smaller ones for myself.

This is NOT a charger meant to use repeatedly throughout the day. This charger is meant for situations where an outlet isn't readily available and you have this in your backpack or even your pocket for a quick and convenient SINGLE. charge. I have a Galaxy s7 edge and I took this charger to a 3 day festival where it kept my phone alive for around 6 hours each day.

Charge over night, and use once throughout the day for emergency charging.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar