Jackery External Battery Charger Giant+ 12000mAh Dual USB Portable Battery Charger/External Battery Pack/Phone Backup Power Bank with Emergency Flashlight for iPhone, Samsung and Others - Orange

June 24, 2019

Jackery External Battery Charger Giant+ 12000mAh Dual USB Portable Battery Charger/External Battery Pack/Phone Backup Power Bank with Emergency Flashlight for iPhone, Samsung and Others - Orange

Jackery External Battery Charger Giant+ 12000mAh Dual USB Portable Battery Charger/External Battery Pack/Phone Backup Power Bank with Emergency Flashlight for iPhone, Samsung and Others - Orange

Picked up this power pack when heading to a camp in Idaho, just miles from the Canadian boarder. While there was limited power at the camp, there was none in our tents.

The power pack is compact and easy to travel with. It has some weight to it but it certainly isn't too heavy to be easily portable. Charging it is simple, as is operation. The single button makes powering the pack on and off easy. The flashlight is a nice option, although it's not that bright and unlikely to be used by most. It could certainly be handy for those camping.

The pack charged my iPhone and Apple Watch each night without issue and still had plenty of power left even after a couple days in the woods. With the iPhone plugged into the 2.1A port, charging is faster than it'd be from your typical iPhone charger (the higher amperage is closer to the iPad charger), while still charging the Apple Watch in the 1A port at standard speed.

A great combination of size, power, and price, this power pack is a great blend of all the things you should look for. I'm very happy with this pack and highly recommend it to anyone looking for more power on the go.

I bought one of these batteries for myself a year ago and it has become the number one device that I have. When it is fully charged, I can keep it in my purse all week and it will charge my phone and ipod all week without recharging the battery, My phone battery stinks (Galaxy 3 original battery so it is old) and this battery is a life saver. There are 2 ports and one of them is a fast charge port. I can charge the phone to full charge in about 45 minutes.

When it has a full charge, I have been able to charge my iPad to 75%. A little more if I do not plug another device in at the same time.

My mom was recently in the hospital for a minor surgery and wanted to use her cell phone. Her cell phone cord did not easily reach to the wall outlet. I left the battery with her to make sure she always had her phone charged. My sister used the charger to charge her phone. She was so impressed with it that when her phone was charged, she immediately went to the amazon website and bought her own.

The only negative about this battery is that it is a little heavy. But that is a small complaint in light of my need for it and how much use I get out of it. I have purchased several other portable batteries in the past and I never even reach for the others any more- even the smaller ones.

This battery is so great, I bought 2 for gifts for other people.

I like Jackery products. To date, I’ve purchased approximately 4 of their portable batteries, this being the first from the 12k mah lineup. The quality of their products is what I like the most. Their products definitely hold up to abuse better than most other portable batteries I own. Jackery also does a great job building products that look good and set themselves apart from the competition esthetically.
With that said, there are some downsides to this particular model, in comparison to its competitors in the 12k-13k mah class.

The charging input and output are both below average in comparison to other batteries in the marketplace.

The charging input of this battery is below average at only 1.5a. Almost all of its competitors (Ravpower, Anker, Aukey, EasyAcc ) offer portable batteries in this mah class with 2a inputs. Input amperage determines how quickly the battery recharges. Most 12k-13k batteries can fully charge in about 6-7 hours, but because this battery has such a low charging input, recharge time is relegated to 8-10 hours.
The charging output is also below average. This battery has 1 port that provides a 1a output, and a second port that provides a 2.1a output. In truth, 2.1a is enough to charge almost any phone or tablet – but again – most competitors provide substantially more charging output, by giving you at least one 2.4a port.

Jackery could easily have updated the ports on this product from the time it entered the market in 2012-2013, to reflect current technology standards, but they haven’t. It’s probably the main reason why this battery bank is substantially less expensive to buy than its competitors (old technology).

My comments above may sound harsh, but I don’t hate this battery bank. I’m just trying to paint an honest picture so people understand how this battery bank compares to others in the marketplace. My current phone is a Galaxy S5 and this portable battery works just fine for my purposes. For the $20 I paid for it, I think it’s an excellent value – but I understand its limitations, and you should too.

Belated review: I bought this almost 2 years ago (after being disappointed by a couple of cheaper chargers). It's still working just as well as it did when it was new, which is particularly impressive given how many times I've dropped the darned thing.

I use it every day as a splitter to charge my phone and tablet from one outlet. It goes with me on every trip or day-long outing, and I can rely on it to fully charge both devices.

I've since purchased more of these as gifts for my family. In this age of electronic junk, it's refreshing to find a reasonably-priced product that's well-made.

I had one of these in the past, but I lost it after over a year of use. I tried getting a cheap replacement from a certain site that specializes in internet auctions, but while it worked, the capacity was nowhere near as good as the Jackery. While replacing my phone earlier this year, I decided to go ahead and pick up a new Jackery.

As part of my vacation this year, I spent a day at the Disneyland Restort, visiting Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Although the Jackery is a sizeable power bank, when it's combined with a good USB cable, you can easily charge your phone in your pocket. After charging it fully the night before, I was able to keep my phone charged from when I got up in the morning to the end of the day, when I was back in my hotel room. This was great for taking photos, videos and using the Disneyland app to use the FastPass feature. (Disney does have a power bank station, but it costs to use it.)

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for reference. I had also replaced the battery with a new OEM before my vacation, which also helped to extend battery life.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Jackery Portable Power Station, Power Outdoors!
  • A Life Saver for Emegency: Keep a charger handy in an emergency, using it get emergency information and alerts or warnings from mobile or social media; Built-in flashlight light up the darkness and keep you safe in darkness or emergency place or when a light is needed
  • Massive Powerful 12000mAh Power: High capacity portable battery power pack recharges your iPhone XS 2.75 times, iPhone 8 5.2 times, a Galaxy S8 for 3.2 times, or an iPad Air more than one full charges
  • Dual Fast Charging: With dual USB outports (5V/2.4A each) of rechargeable battery powers up to 2 smartphones or tablets at once, Portable external battery pack perfect for travel. Automatic Smart Identification, it will automatically detect the charging requirements from your devices and charge your devices safely with a max speed up to 2.4A per port.
  • What's Included: 1* Jackery Giant+ 12,000mAh Portable Charger, 1* Micro USB 2.0 Charging Cable for the power bank, 1* User Guide & Warranty, 1* Thank You Card. 24-month product warranty and 7×24 hrs friendly customer service. USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately

Description

Jackery Giant+
Portable external battery with dual outputs designed for extending the battery life of your mobile devices on the go. It features high energy density battery technology, fast charging scheme, premium compact design, and smart safety built-in protection circuits.

Superior Quality
The Jackery battery charger takes everything that advances it to a new level. They are made with Premium Grade A Lithium-ion battery cells, aluminum metal case, and premium microchips, together with 4 layers of smart safety protection circuits, recharging more than 500 times over the life of the battery.

Convenient LED Indicator
You always know when it's fully charged and how much power it's available.

Popular Compatible Devices
Apple: iPhone 7 7Plus 6 6Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4 Air Mini iPod (Apple cable required)
Samsung: Galaxy S8 S8+ S7 S6 S5 S4 Note 4 3 2
Others: Nexus / Blu / HTC One / Motorola Moto X / LG / Nokia Lumia / Most of Android Phones / Android Tablets / Google Glass / Blackberry / Sony Xperia / PSP / GoPro / Kindle

Technical Specifications
Capacity: 12,000mAh
Input: 5V/2A
Input charging time: 10h via Standard USB or AC adapter (not included)
Output1: 5V/2.4A
Output 2: 5V/2.4A
Compact Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.1 x 0.8 inches
Weight: 10.4 ounce

Extended Warranty
At Jackery, we provide a 24-month warranty and customer-friendly support.

Suggestions and Tips
Charge the power bank using the original AC adapter and USB charging cable of your mobile device. Recharge the battery about once a month to properly maintain the health of your battery.

Package Contents
Jackery Giant+ Battery Pack
Micro USB Charging Cable(USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately)
User Guide & Warranty
Thank You Card



I love this item so much that I have purchased 3 of them over the past year for myself and other people. This Jackery retains its power on standby and it provides several full charges throughout the week for our iPhones (7 and 7+). Very nice design, works well, and is affordable. I would highly recommend this device. I charge the device once every 5 days and can recharge my iPhone 7+ daily for 5 days. The only drawback that I can find is that this charger does not come with an AC wall adapter. It comes with a USB charging cord - I'd prefer the wall charger., otherwise, this is an excellent device. If you charge it at night, it will be fully charged in the AM - it does take a couple of hours to fully charge when all of its power is depleted. I used a power charger to speed it up. EXCELLENT device.

My old iPhone doesn’t have much battery life in it, so I’m always charging it whenever I can & have had it die on long trips. This battery pack takes a long-ish time to fill, but the light indicators are really helpful, and when I charged my phone with it, it was like endless energy delivered incredibly quickly. It was as if I plugged directly into a wall! I went on a trip to a country with bad road signage, so I ordered a GPS with my rental car... But when I got to the rental counter, they said they didn’t have any navigation systems available, but they could offer me pocket wifi for my phone GPS. Honestly, if it weren’t for this Jackery thing, my trip would have been ruined beyond belief. I had no fear whatsoever that I would run out of battery power since I glanced over from time to time and saw that it was just charging away. I had both the phone and the pocket wifi charging on it with no issues.

Does okay. Nothing to compare it to since it's the first product like this I've owned. However....if i use the usb cord that came with it to plug into my Android phone, the phone will only show that it's charging about 50% of the time. Otherwise it doesn't charge for some reason... maybe just a bad cord.
****Update**** Was contacted by seller (Jackery) who apologized for the troubles and gave me a generous refund. Their customer service was excellent! They emailed me a few times to make sure i received the refund and to be sure I was satisfied! This company gets an A+ for customer service! Also...it turns out that is was a bad cable...charger works fine with my USB phone charger cable.

There is only one gripe that I have with Jackery that keeps it from being perfect: The thing is very hard to hold on to. I believe that the exterior finish is anodized aluminum (I'm not a materials expert - I may be wrong). It's not that the finish lacks quality; it doesn't. It is well-made. But it is extremely slick and will want to slide out of your hand. I dropped my the first day that I owned it. I contacted the company and suggested that they put rubber inserts on the sides to make the unit "sticky". I have put two wide rubber bands around mine to make it easier to keep a grip on.

As far as charging goes, it is great. And that is what I bought it for. So for those emergency situations where you and your phone are away from an AC outlet or a USB jack, you've got a backup. I travel a great deal on business. Waiting in airports, electrical outlets are sometimes hard to find. Or, if you do find them, they are often crowded. The Jackery is great - just plug your phone in and you're good to go.

Again, a quality product. Well-made and reliable. Just a slippery little bugger that wants to pop out of your hand.

Based on my positive experience with jackery’s lower capacity 6000 external charger, I bought a higher capacity charger. I travel internationally and sometimes take flights over 10plus hours that when you include time in airports and taxis and battery life in my devices that seem to run out of juice faster and faster, I really needed a powerful and dependable backup charger to make sure I was never out of power in my phone or iPad. I was already sold on Jackery value for money and performance however I was blown away I how quickly the backup charger would recharge my devices as well as take a charge when I am in a hotel and need to be juiced up and read to go the next day. There have been times where I had work that I absolutely had to review and work on and if it wasn’t for the Jackery charger, I would have a major problem on my hands!

The larger back up batter is perfect for anyone on the go that may need to completely recharge their device while on business, traveling, or anytime you will be away from a wall outlet.
Basically any usb cord you use for charging can be used with Jackery (though you should check with your device maker to make sure the specs are sufficient).

That said, I have used the larger battery on cameras, iPads, phones, head phones, and games.

Pros
Battery includes multiple outlets for double the charging capacity so you can charge a phone and an iPad at the same time!

I was happy about the the product came with its own USB cable for charging and recharging other items using a micro usb cable

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar