ATTRACO Long Sleeve Rash Guard Shirt uv Protection Surfing Jacket Navy XX-Large

June 26, 2019

ATTRACO Long Sleeve Rash Guard Shirt uv Protection Surfing Jacket Navy XX-Large

ATTRACO Long Sleeve Rash Guard Shirt uv Protection Surfing Jacket Navy XX-Large

This was a great find. I would give this 10 stars.
I didn't think something I got for sun protection would be my go to summer staple.
It's like the jacket that goes with everything in winter you keep in your car.

Not only did it give excellent protection in the brutally intense Florida sun but,
when I had an allergic break out, it kept me protected & prevented further irritation from the heat.
It's not cooling but doesn't make you hot either. Definitely keeps you dry. Sweat seems to dissipate.

It fits in a way that makes you look thin and curvy at the same time.
I am a misses 10/36C & the large was form fitting without being obvious.
If you want a looser bust fit, go up a size.
The spandex is forgiving enough to be shapely even sizing up.

The zipper is thick & slides easily. Easy to grip & locks wherever you zip to.
For instance, zipped to mid bust, locked & didn't budge.

The Navy color with aqua stripe looks great & a rashguard jacket vs top gives so much more versatility.
I have swam in this & worn it to work for sun protection.
It goes wth me everywhere. I can't live without it.

Easy to get into and out of when it is wet. Love to have this type of sun protection because I love water sports and have fair skin. Attractive and comfortable. I ordered a size 12 after reading the reviews (i usually wear 8-10) I liked the fit as it was fitted without being too tight.

I love this rash guard. Here are a few reasons why:
1. Protects from the sun.
2. Comfortable - I brought this rash guard to Hawaii with me. I used it to surf, snorkel, or wore it on day I didn't want to apply sunscreen.
While I was doing all of these activities I found that it didn't ride up.

I ordered a size down based on other reviews because I wanted a snug fit for water activities. I usually wear Lin tops (I'm 5'8" 150lbs) , but M is fitted without being tight. The zipper is great, easy on/off, and it is plastic so no rust or corrosion from salt water. Seems to be well made.

I followed advice to size up and I regretted it. Yes, my chest does fit, but everywhere else is too big to swim in. I'm exchanging for a size down and hope I can still breathe. I love the color,pattern, and workmanship.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Front zipper for easy on/off, crew-neck rashguard top featuring raglan long sleeves and floral/splice at both side waist
  • UV Block Protective fabric (UPF 50+), protected your skin from sunshine hurt
  • Quick-dry and 4-way stretch fabric. Color block swim shirt creates a sporty and slimming effect
  • Flatlock construction with breathable, overlapping flat-stitched seams offers chafe-free comfort
  • Perfect for surfing,diving,snorkeling,wakeboarding and stand up paddle boarding (SUP), water yoga

Description


ATTRACO Womens Zipped Rashguard Shirt Short Sleeve UV Sun Protected Swimsuit Top

Quick Review:
1.Athletic swim tops feature zip front closure, easily wearing
2.UVA and UVB protection from the sun in areas covered by the shirt(UPF 50+)
3.Four-way stretch fabric for excellent flexibility
4.Flat seams move smoothly against your skin
5.Lightweight and breathable fabric for workouts
6.This rashguard can be used for Swimming, Surfing, Diving, Yoga, Fitness, etc.

Material:
82% Polyester 18% Spandex

Package:
Package: 1 * Rash Guard Top

Note:
+ Hand wash cold water
+ Do not bleach and iron
+ Line dry in the shade
+ Do not tumble dry, dry naturally
+ Color difference allowed for light effects



Went by the reviews and sixe chart. Ordered a medium. Fits perfect. I am 5’7 139lbs. Kind of odd smell right out of the plastic bag, but it aired out and I’ll wash it before I wear it regardless

I haven't worn this yet, but I did try it on. I am 5'7" 148 lbs 36B-27-40 and ordered a size Medium in Aqua. When I tried it on, it felt fitted, without being too tight or restrictive. The material is smooth and stretchy. I'm looking forward to wearing this to protect my skin from the sun while snorkeling and paddle boarding on my honeymoon this fall.

Bought for the wife and she is very happy with the fit and function. Loves the zipper. Just returned from a week of scuba diving during which she wore it for two dives every day. It held up well, and she is considering buying another as a back-up. Since the water was warm and she did not need it for a thermal layer she used this for exposure protection in lieu of her normal wetsuit.

I like this item. I think it will work really well for swimming in Costa Rica and Mexico...I mostly got it to swim with Whale Sharks because I am super pale and don't want to look like a lobster at the end of the day. I went with my usual size, because I figured it would be just the right tightness level. I am 5'4", 36 C, about 140 after Christmas. Its a little looser than I expected it to be, but seems comfortable. I thought it would be more like bathing suit tight, but I have some room without it being too big.... comfy size. I live in Maine, so I won't get to actually use it for a few months.

Love love love this swim shirt. I have a lot of tattoos and this is perfect to keep the sun from fading them. It’s comfortable and durable. Fast drying and keeps you nice and cool. I want it in all colors. I am 5”5 180 lbs and a large was perfect.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar