Zisuper Womens 6 Pack Running No Show Low Cut Socks with Antibacterial, Performance Hidden Athletic Sports Tab Sock

May 29, 2019

Zisuper Womens 6 Pack Running No Show Low Cut Socks with Antibacterial, Performance Hidden Athletic Sports Tab Sock

Zisuper Womens 6 Pack Running No Show Low Cut Socks with Antibacterial, Performance Hidden Athletic Sports Tab Sock

These socks message your arches. The fabric is soft with medium thickness. Not thin, not thick texture. They have the right amount of stretchiness. They designed a slight curve higher in the back of sock. They don't slip down. You don't feel any irritating seams on toes. I'm very fussy about my soaks. I like them a lot!

I'm a 6.5 shoe and these are slightly large, but not so much that they cause any real problems.

I absolutely love these socks. Being that I wear a size 11 shoe, I am hesitant when buying socks. Most are for up to size 10 and some end up being too small. These are perfect in every way. They conform to your foot without strangling, they don't slip and they hold their shape. I have purchased several packages in both white and black. They are the only socks I wear.

Not too thick, flat seams that don't bother my toes. Good quality. I've had them 4 months and they are holding up perfectly. They don't slip down into my shoes or stick out too far. I'd buy this brand again.

Just what I was hoping for, 6 pack means 6 pair. I was concerned about ther location of the seam on the toe area, it's a great feel and was what I was hoping for.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SUPER COMFORT & ONE SIZE FIT MOST: Zisuper soft no show socks are made of high quality density fabrics(80%cotton, 17%polyester, and 3% spandex)for women. Very soft Toe Closure and Y-HEEL deign will provide unsurpassed comfort. Comfy Toe and High Tab will protect toes and heel to reduce abrasion. They extremely durable and made to withstand daily wear and use. Zisuper Women's Tab Athletic socks fit US women's shoes size 6-12
  • SPECIAL ELASTIC ARCH COMPRESSION ENGINEERED: Zisuper women's stretchable cotton no show socks Targeted Arch Support Design is different from other sport antiskid Spandex mixing socks. A very special power bands design and particular add more elastic support and stability that can much better thug your foot for maximm also prevents bunching and helps keep Zisuper women's casual um support keep your arch stabile and secure. Our arch support systeam will keep the socks far away from slipping.
  • ANTI-ODOR MESH VENTILATION: Zisuper women's sport low cut cotton socks add moisture wicking lightweight Mesh. It provides superior ventilation and promotes increased air flow, keeping your feet dry, fresh, cool, breathable. The Zisuper ventilate running socks for women also prevent the growth of odor-causing microbes at the perfect temperature to alleviate the beriberi and the athlete's foot.
  • EASY TO MATCH: Go casual without compromising on comfort, durability or multicolor with Zisuper casual low cut ankle socks for female.
  • WASHABLE & PERFCT GIFT- Zisuper's Women's Tab Athletic socks 6 pairs in 1 pack. Machine wash is available and No stretch & shrinkage after washing several times. These ankle socks are also perfect gift for family or friends and will quickly become their favorite everyday stuff. Add in Cart Now.

Description

Natural & Eco-friendly: Comfort toe seaming, long lasting material that comfortable in all types of shoes, such as Vans, Converse, Nike, Adidas.
Applicable on a Variety of Occasions and Season
Non-Slip: Arch Support Design, Y-Heel, and High Tab construction keep the sock from sliding into the shoes.
Breathable & Skin Care: Zisuper high quality cotton no show socks are made thin, light and breathable to give extreme comfort. You'll forget you
are wearing them. Wicks away moisture, alleviate the beriberi and the athlete's foot, keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
Longevity Meets Efficiency: Zisuper women's tab athletic socks stay tight and bright wash after wash.
Easy to Match:Whether you are Traveling; Running, Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Spin Class, Gym Fitness, or Just Lounging in Comfortable Socks at Home
and working in your office. Zisuper female thin cotton socks match any type of your favorite shoes, Athletic shoes, Running shoes, Climbing shoes, Tennis shoes,
Sneakers, Boots, Jogging shoes or any other casual sports shoes(Vans, Converse, Adidas, Nike) and workout pants.



These socks are very comfortable and stay in place. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because I would like to have something that is more absorbent/thicker for working out.

Great socks! It took me almost an hour to find them because I am so picky with my socks. I was looking for cotton, breathable, thin, seamless, low cut, but wouldn't slip down my shoe. And also big enough so they wouldn't stretch too thin for my 9 1/2 (US women's) shoe size feet. I've worn them twice, playing hours and hours of golf in 92 degree weather. Never thought about my foot covering, which is super because golf is too hard to be worried about socks.

So far I am very impressed with the product. Excellent fit, quality seems good. When playing tennis or running they do not fall down or come off. This is truly a versatile sock as it is comfortable and normal looking enough that it can be worn casually with jeans a polo shirt just as easily as for a run or fast paced tennis match. And the price is very reasonable.
 

I bought those by mistake for my husband. I kinda missed the big title that said “Women’s”.
When they arrived I scratched the label and he absolutely loves them!!! I went in and got white ones for him to go with the black and gray. It’s a win!!

These stay in place when wearing shoes which is what I was looking for. However, they seem to run a little big. I prefer my socks to be snug and these have extra material in the heel area of the foot. Otherwise, they are what I expected.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar