ZIGLINT Handheld Cordless Vacuum, Rechargeable Quick Charge Hand Vacuum, 1.87lbs Lightweight Portable Vacuum Cleaner with Charge Mount and 4 Versatile Tools for Home Car Pet Hair, 2-Year Warranty

May 31, 2019

ZIGLINT Handheld Cordless Vacuum, Rechargeable Quick Charge Hand Vacuum, 1.87lbs Lightweight Portable Vacuum Cleaner with Charge Mount and 4 Versatile Tools for Home Car Pet Hair, 2-Year Warranty

ZIGLINT Handheld Cordless Vacuum, Rechargeable Quick Charge Hand Vacuum, 1.87lbs Lightweight Portable Vacuum Cleaner with Charge Mount and 4 Versatile Tools for Home Car Pet Hair, 2-Year Warranty

Nice design, small and convenient to use. No cord bother me if I need to take it to clean my car.

I used this item to clean my car and sofas.It is very very easy to use

Good for not heavy vacuuming.

This vacuum has great suction and is exactly what I needed for small spills and cleanups in tight areas. Perfect for when you don’t want to bother with dragging out a full size vac.

Got it for Christmas. Only use it occasionally. Works fine. Charges in a vertical stand only. I store it horizontally on the shelf of a microwave cart. It is inconvenient to remove it from the base as I store it. I wish the charger cord was independent of the base stand, such that I could charge it and NOT use the stand.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ▶PORTABLE, CORDLESS & LIGHTWEIGHT - slim ergonomic design without the cord allows to move and clean freely; weighs only 1.87 lbs, as light as a keyboard, good for daily quick cleaning
  • ▶CONVENIENT HAND VACUUM - 6 KPa cyclonic suction offers a thorough cleaning, perfect for pet hair, food residue, particles and debris in your home or inside the car; the strong aluminium alloy fan reinforce the result
  • ▶30 MINS LONG RUNNING TIME - the built-in 11.1V 2000mAh rechargeable Li battery allows the portable vacuum to work constantly for 30mins with a charge about 3-4 h, enough to cover a 1615 sq.ft room
  • ▶VERSATILE CLEANING TOOLS - the portable cordless vacuum helps clean sofa seams, staircase corners, car crevices, and other hard-to-reach areas with 4 head tools (crevice tool, dust brush, liquid nozzle & extended hose)
  • ▶USER FRIENDLY DESIGN - individual charge mount included to easily charge and storage the vacuum for saving space; low working noise 75 dB; detachable and washable bowl and filters

Description

handheld wireless vacuum cleaner



I've only had this item for a few weeks, but so far its performance has been excellent. I use it primarily to vacuum my car, and it does a good job. Taking it apart to clean it is not difficult. The recharging stand is easy to use and fits comfortably on my kitchen counter. Recommended!!

Main purpose if this mini vac was for my car and small messes by kids. It's absolutely perfect t. It does its jobs. I can update the battery life and usage after few days of use. So fat it's awesome with great suction.
One word of caution..dont ever think that ur wireless hand vac will be same of ur corded floor vac. However this one is pretty good when it comes to pick up small debris.

I needed a small rechargeable hand vacuum to clean up small spills and messes, especially from my two cats. This has been just what I needed for those small clean ups--wet or dry.

I bought this product for cleaning my car, and i found how easy to clean the dirt after have this product.then i try to use it clean my room small space that not easy to use big vacuum machine .This is very convenience cleaning product,I like it and recommend to you!

Shipped fast, looks good, works alright, as expected I guess, doesn't pick up a lot, just small small stuff

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar