iPhone 7 Plus Case iPhone 8 Plus Case New Trent Skyrika 7P Full-Body Transparent Protection Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus 5.5-inch

May 28, 2019

iPhone 7 Plus Case iPhone 8 Plus Case New Trent Skyrika 7P Full-Body Transparent Protection Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus 5.5-inch

iPhone 7 Plus Case iPhone 8 Plus Case New Trent Skyrika 7P Full-Body Transparent Protection Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus 5.5-inch

In pursuit of the perfect (mostly) clear full coverage case for my iPhone and this is definitely an improvement from my last one. I’m rough on my phone and with two kids, and a couple of shattered screens later, I’ve learned that a full coverage case is a necessity for me but I’m not a fan of the bulky Otterbox look. I bought this case after purchasing another all clear case here on Amazon. I loved the other one at first but the rubber bumper around the edge of the phone turned a gross shade of yellow fairly quickly. I think all rubber eventually does this so I bought this case specifically for the hard plastic black bumper hoping to minimize the yellow color change. There is softer rubber border around the screen (attached between the built-in screen protector and black bumper) that, inevitably, has started to turn a little yellow. I knew this going into it, when I opened the box and saw that the case was not entirely hard plastic, but the size of the soft rubber piece compared to the large rubber bumper on my old case is minimal and no where near as noticeable. As for protection, it’s great. I’ve had this case for a little while now and after numerous drops, my phone still looks brand new. 👍

Bought this for my iPhone 8+ and I works fantastic. The buttons all press very nicely and the access ports are easy to use. I think my only complaint is that it shows fingerprints horribly. I’ve never had a clear case before so I don’t know if all of them are like that but it kinda drives me nuts. The screen protector covers the home button a little lose too so some dirt/pocket lint gets in there occasionally but it’s not hard to clean. I wish it was a little thicker on the back too because the camera lines up with the case and I feel like it has been left exposed to tabletops and drops that might crack the camera. Pop sockets fit nice on the case too.

Awesome case and love that the back is see through to put in something my kids drawn. I am able to have a great case with my child's artwork on the back. For low price of this case, I would have paid more for since it protects my case well. It is a low profile case and it doesn't add weight to the phone. I like that the top part of the case protects the screen and do not need to purchase a screen protector since the case already does this for you. I normally buy OTTER cases but they are so heavy and this case is light weight and protects the phone. I have already recommended this case to my co-workers. Lint and dust do get between the top cover and the rubber bottom edges. The funny thing about that, it gives the edges a pearl like effect so it isn't so bad for the lint and dust. A negative issue becoming a positive in my opinion.

The rubber bumpers give you a nice grip of your phone and also feels comfortable in your hands. It does work with wireless charging. The front cover fits perfectly, and had no problems using the front screen. The only downside is I have a little hard time hitting the keys near the edge of the case. All of the buttons on the side work with the case on. The only other problem I had was fitting the back cover over the front cover. On one side the bottom part of the case kept pudong up the top part of the case. I just to keep pulling the bottom case out with my thumb and push the top case down. For those 2 reasons why I could give it 5 stars.

I purchased and received the New Trent Skyrika Full-body Bumper Case for the Apple iPhone 8 Plus. I have to admit I was a little hesitant in making this purchase as I have never used a full-body case with a built-in screen protector. I'm glad I decided to buy this cell phone case! For starters, being able to see the color of your phone (mine is a limited edition color) is a real plus. It is also very easy to install. I have always had difficulty installing cell phone screen protectors. They would "bubble up" in certain areas after a few weeks of use. The New Trent screen protector is built into the case, and looks great. My old Otter-Box Defender case was very protective, but you couldn't see the color of the phone, except for a little circular area on the back, which was barely noticeable. I also like the fact that the New Trent case is slim, and still provides decent protection for your investment. All of the side buttons are easily accessible, and the front screen protector does not inhibit the touch sensitivity. I will update this review if needed after a few weeks of use. Seems like a good purchase!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • iPhone 8 plus (2017) & iPhone 7 plus (2016) case - (Not Compatible with iPhone 7 or iPhone 8)
  • Unique full-body transparent case with built-in screen protector to show off the beauty of the iPhone 7 plus (2016) and iPhone 8 plus (2017)
  • Ultra-thin 2-piece lightweight case providing protection against shock
  • Easy to install and perfect for work, school, travel and social activities
  • All iPhone features are accessible and easy to operate with the case installed

Description

All Phone Features are accessible and easy to operate with the case installed

Unique Full-body Case with built-in screen protector to show off your iPhone X

Ultra Thin lightweight case (2 pieces) provide protection against Shock

Easy to install and perfect for work, travel and play

Compatible with iPhone 8 plus and iPhone 7 plus only

 



I am SO happy with this case! I had a very expensive case, which offered a lot of protection, however no one could hear me! Everyone said it sounded as if I was in a tunnel or underwater. After Apple ruled that there were no problems with the phone I knew it had to be the case. Sure enough - I performed a test call as soon as I installed the phone (easy) into this case and I could be heard!!!!! The case is exactly as pictured and described. My Iphone 7plus fits snugly and there is no extra bulkiness!

The iPhone 8 Plus is large enough on its own that you don’t want to add too much bulk. I have used other cases in the past, But found that the added half did not increase the impact resistance. The two-piece construction is easy to put on and remove if necessary. I have dropped my phone in this case on several occasions from various heights without any damage.
I also like the clear back as it allows me to put a business card on the back of my phone. Every body knows that it is mine, should I leave it laying around. As it is the only thing I’d like to bring to the gym, I have my membership card on the back of my phone as well.

I love this case 10/10, it’s extremely protective cover the whole phone nicely without being bulky
Yes, if you already have a glass protector your phone will still fit into this case.
It’s kinds hard to put on at first but that’s a good thing because there’s no way this will come off if you drop your phone.
It’s completely cristal clear
Doesn’t block of the speakers
The home & side buttons are still easy to get too
I definitely recommend this case 10/10

I am very happy with this cell phone case. I have the 8 Plus and have had trouble finding a case that works well with my wireless charger. This case works wonderfully. It's very slim & easy to hold on to. I haven't had any issues with this case. The only issue is that you do need to clean the finger prints off of it frequently. I would recommend this case.

I have tried a lot of cases and screen protectors. This one is really easy to put on and to maintain. It looks great too. So often screen protectors always catch dust etc. Not this one! If you see dust, you pop it open and get rid of it. No headaches. The jury is still out on how long it last but all is well so far. I’m glad I got it. It is well worth the price.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar