BASE CAMP Fitness Dust Mask with Earloop Adjustable HOOK&LOOP and Activated Carbon Filter For Sport Training House Cleaning Gardening (Gray)

May 28, 2019

BASE CAMP Fitness Dust Mask with Earloop Adjustable HOOK&LOOP and Activated Carbon Filter For Sport Training House Cleaning Gardening (Gray)

BASE CAMP Fitness Dust Mask with Earloop Adjustable HOOK&LOOP and Activated Carbon Filter For Sport Training House Cleaning Gardening (Gray)

Update: I washed the mask with a a speciality detergent called "Out Pro Wash." The detergent completely removed the smell.

As of right now, I'll give it 4 stars. The chemical smell people are talking about is the natural smell of neoprene. If you are easily affected by the smell of polymers and plastics, I would not recommend this mask for you. It does have a very comfortable fit and is great for woodworking. I am going to wash it and see if the smell is reduced.

I work out in my basement with ceiling insulation exposed. Because of the dust and possible fiberglass dust floating around, I sneezed a lot and developed nasal drip every time I worked out which eventually developed into a sinus condition and made me quit working out. I tried painter's masks and they work but caused my glasses to fog up. With this special mask, I can breath and my glasses don't fog. It's a great product.

Mask fits well on my head, the velcro strap leaves some room for adjustment. It can take some getting used to breathing in this but I mainly use it when sanding or painting and for that it works quite well. The ear loops are comfortable, lightweight material and comes with a nice resealable packaging. I haven't used it long enough to change the filter, but it's and easy process when it does come to that.

Fits pretty good, the nose guard on top makes all the difference. After buying the cheaper mask and still inhaling dust while my glasses fog up, this
Basecamp Fitness Dust Mask is a definite improvement. THUMBS UP-HIGHLY RECOMMEND...!

Great for working in wood shop plus looks cool


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The BASE CAMPUrban activated carbon mask filters out 95-percent of exhaust ,pollen , chemicals, fumes and other irritant dusts.
  • Adjustable Earloop HOOK&LOOP Strap & Adjustable nose clip -Not easy to slip, more comfortable to adjust the size to meet the most head type.Prevent fogging,fully formable nose clip ensures effective seal.
  • Low Breathing Resistance-Rapid Exhalation Valves with a plurality of holes, double air breathing valve,offer maximum ventilation without sacrificing filtration.
  • Multi-purpose - Mountain-biking Running Horse riding Snowboarding Moto-X Skiing Speed walking Climbing Cycling Walking Motorcycling Courier Work and other outdoor activities,it also can be used haze day protection, anti-dust and so on.
  • Easy Clean - The mask shell and valves can be washed when they get dirty,the filter is replaceable.

Description

Features: ✔ Comfortable, Neoprene mask shell; Inner cover material: Non-woven, activated carbon; ✔ Aluminium nose clip ✔ Rapid Airflow Valve System ✔ Filter material: activated Carbon - Premium grade particulate filtration ✔ Earloop Velcro Benefits: ✔ Readily conforms to face features, durable and washable ✔ Fully formable nose clip ensures effective seal ✔ Low Breathing Resistance ✔ Active carbon filters isolate 95-percent of dust, chemicals, fumes and particulates ✔ Fits Without Fuss & Fully Adjustable Packing Contents: ● 1 × BASE CAMP Urban Mask (come with one pair of valves and filter) Remarks:There might be a slight odour for first use.



fits comforly on my face and best of all it doesn't fog up my goggles. one thing though is that it does have a strong factory smell, but as one costumer mentioned...you can wash the outside and the smell will eventually go away.

Awesome fit and adjustable velcrow is good. I wish it came in a different color so it's not so scary looking haha. I put this on and the kitties kind of hide when they see me. One thing that bothered me at first was the odor of the material when you put it on the first few times. I solved this by putting it in my dryer for like 2 minutes using the air dry (NOT HEAT) and then laid it on top of a dryer sheet for a while to mask any remaining smell. That seemed to help a great deal. So far it does the job well of keeping me from inhaling kitty litter dust which is what I primarily use it for. It's also pretty good when you're cleaning things like AC vents or ceiling fans, etc.

I wear this in an industrial setting. It fits well and is adjustable. If I pinch the nose clamp tight, it will not fog my glasses like other masks I have tried.

I have severe asthma and needed something to incorporate into my costuming/cosplay work... THIS is now my goto mask! Damp location with moss? No issues. Hairspray fumes? Never even smelled the fumes. Dust? What dust... not with this mask! I am about to buy the replacement parts and at least 4 more of these for other cosplays. I was in 80 degree weather and this mask never got uncomfortably hot. Was able to easily add grommets and paint the nose & vent pieces for a Steampunk photo shoot. Didn't even mess up my makeup! 10 stars!!!

I've been curious about this kind of mask since I saw some people wearing them at the gym during their workouts. I tried this on, and it is quite breathable and not uncomfortable at all. I would wear this to keep off dust. I'll wear it for exercising too as it won't restrict breathing too much. I might also use it as part of a costume, looks pretty cool and not cheap.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar