Barbie Club Chelsea Doll, Owl Graphic Outfit

May 28, 2019

Barbie Club Chelsea Doll, Owl Graphic Outfit

Barbie Club Chelsea Doll, Owl Graphic Outfit

I selected this doll because she looks like my great granddaughter, textured hair, hazel eyes. The other 2 are for when she is older. When I gave her the doll, they had the same hairstyle. She loved the doll!

Alot of the comments are right about the packaging being too small. The plastic cover popped off when I touched it, however this did not affect the quality of the doll in any way

I should have realized that it was going tk small but I did not. That is my mistake. Is a tiny Chelsea barbie doll. The packaging suggest that it is a but nope school but she is adorable.

I got it for my niece, looks as pictured. I wish her hair was a little more like the black skipper doll but it’s not bad. She might not be able to wear it down.

Grandbaby loves her! My grand is 5 and this doll is small enough to be the right size for her. This doll is adorable. And being African American makes it even better. It important for little ones to have toys that represent them. Again this doll is adorable..


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Chelsea doll and her friends can play out so many fun stories!
  • Six adorable dolls each wear bright colors and have an accessory
  • Added diversity and more variety in looks and hairstyles provide infinitely more ways to spark imaginations
  • Includes doll wearing fashions and accessory
  • Collect them all for even more exploration and fun possibilities

Description

Chelsea doll and her friends can play out so many fun stories! six adorable dolls each wear bright colors and have an accessory, like shoes or sunglasses, to complete the outfit. Added diversity and more variety in looks and hairstyles provide infinitely more ways to spark imaginations and play out unlimited stories. Collect them all for even more exploration and fun possibilities. Includes doll wearing fashions and accessory. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Colors and decorations may vary.



We love these dolls. We didn’t have these when I was a kid. We had 12 dolls the size of a ruler.

Very cute doll. The shirt is painted on so that’s the only downside in my opinion.

The little girl that this was purchased for loved it

Beautiful doll. My daughter loves it already! The only this is when it arrived (new in the unopened box) her face appeared to be a little dirty so I wiped it off for her

I brought this little beauty for my granddaughter and she loves her. A great addition to her collection.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar