AMEITECH Makeup Organizer, 360 Degree Rotating Adjustable Cosmetic Storage Display Case with 8 Layers Large Capacity, Fits Jewelry,Makeup Brushes, Lipsticks and More, Clear Transparent

May 30, 2019

AMEITECH Makeup Organizer, 360 Degree Rotating Adjustable Cosmetic Storage Display Case with 8 Layers Large Capacity, Fits Jewelry,Makeup Brushes, Lipsticks and More, Clear Transparent

AMEITECH Makeup Organizer, 360 Degree Rotating Adjustable Cosmetic Storage Display Case with 8 Layers Large Capacity, Fits Jewelry,Makeup Brushes, Lipsticks and More, Clear Transparent

Product came uneven. The top shelf will not sit properly because it the support plates or something is uneven. I’m very unhappy because I can’t use it and I was so excited. It’s very good quality though! I would like a new one

UPDATE:
Seller gave me a refund and a new product!! I can’t wait to get it and I am so appreciative. 5 stars now!! Amazing service

I really like the fact that it rotates, especially since I have limited space in my bathroom. The only thing I would change in the design is to have a brush holder that is taller and wider on the top. I use long handled brushes of all sizes to put make up on. The top section is a bit too short for my long brushes and they fall out. I also like how the shelves are adjustable, so I can fit different size make up where I want it.

If you're like me and have a lot of face care and makeup, this is a MUST have for your vanity, dresser, or restroom! I love it! It holds almost all my products, minus 2 bottles of lotion, but that's okay. My mom bought 2 for her stuff after I showed her mine. It's big enough for everything, yet compact. Easily, this is my favorite purchase on Amazon this year.

Great gift idea

I ordered this makeup organizer as a gift for my niece, who, as most teenage girls, is all into makeup stuff.
It arrived quickly as a flat pack and I was really interested to see how easy it will be for my niece to put it together. Apparently very easy! The shelves can be placed at any height in the tower and are easily removable, but the main parts hold together with a help from silicone rings.
My niece is now busy organizing her stuff in it and I understand it will take few loading and unloading before she finds a perfect for her configuration of the shelves.
I believe it turned out to be an excellent gift for and she is very happy. And when she is happy, I’m happy too. Simple. :)

This is a very sturdy, easy to put together organizer that I use for makeup and toiletries. I love that it has the ability to adjust the height of various shelves and levels so it can accommodate ALL of my many products. It spins easily and has so many different types of holders and shelves that it is truly ideal for every item I can think of and importantly, it allows very easy access to all of these items. I had questions for the seller and seller was fantastic to deal with. I highly recommend this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★360 DEGREE ROTATING MAKEUP ORGANIZER: Perfectly organizes and stores your cosmetics and accessories; easy access to all of your makeup products.
  • ★ADJUSTABLE & EASY TO INSTALL: Easy to be assembled and disassembled according to the User Manual, DIY the make up organizer and adjust the height of laminates as you like. Convenient to clean with Removable design and washable material.
  • ★LARGE CAPACITY: Measures 15inch in height and 10.3inch in diameter (base) when assembled.Accommodates at least 60 makeup brushes, 30 skincare products and other accessories including lipsticks, nail polish, eyeliner and more.
  • ★STURDY & SAVER: Holding various personal beauty items in the bathroom takes up less room and make your living area tidy.
  • ★100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are absolutely certain you will not regret your choice, buy with confidence. It's a Perfect Christmas Gift for your friends, family members and any makeup lovers.

Description


Multi-Function Large Capacity Rotation Cosmetic Organizer
The AMEITECH 360° Rotation Makeup Organizer is a great design for women. It perfectly organizes and stores your cosmetics, including lipsticks, lip gels, nail polish, makeup brushes, cheek color, eyebrow pencils, foundation sticks, beauty gadgets, necklaces, rings and more.
It would be a great addition to your bedroom,bathroom,counter,dresser and vanity to keep them a lot neater looking.
Made of PS material easy to clean and waterproof .Can be washing.it wont change shape and color after being washed.

Specifications:
Material: PS
Color: Crystal clear
Product Size: 10 inches × 14.2 inches
Product Weight: 3 lb
Package Weight: 4 lb

Package included:
Makeup organizer with 27 components
2 x Support plate
1 x Bottom plate
1 x Top plate
4 x Laminate
2 x Lipstick boxes
16 x Fixed ring
1 x User Manual

Easy installation guide:
1.Insert one of the 2 partitions into the base plate.
2.Insert the other partition into the base plate.
3.Secure the bottom joints with rubber rings.
4.Insert the 4 trays into partition slots according to your preference.
5.Insert the top plate into partitions.
6.Secure upper joints with rubber rings.
7.Put 2 small gift Lipstick boxes into the top slots.

Warranty: 60 days money-back & 48-months warranty.
Best Customer Service: If you have any problems with our products or service, Please kindly feel free to contact us, we will response and handle quickly.



Excellent quality. I bought two different revolving organizers from different sellers/brands. This one is far superior. It is sturdier and has larger area to fit full size moisturizer jars.

I have a small bathroom and lots of stuff. I could fit my make-up, perfumes. lotions. make- up brushes, skin care on my counter. it was easy to assembly. I did read the instructions and looked up some videos that it was similar. It does fit small to medium but too tall items or products. I like its adjustable and I arrange it how I want my products. It's must have if you have small bathroom space.

Sturdier than I expected for the price. I didn't have any issues with putting it together and the little rings on the shelf hooks make it nice and sturdy. I appreciate that I can flip the shelves either way too. Up if I want a little lip to keep things in place like eye shadows and down if I want no lip a quick grab for larger items.

It holds much more than I imagined. I thought I was buying for make up but was able to get my hair products on it too!

Only complaint is the compartments on top are not deep enough for make up brushes. Mine flop all around so I'm shopping for a brush holder with taller walls to add to the top.

Super easy to put together, modular storage allows you to place little shelves at different heights. Great space saver, I’m placing this inside my bathroom linen closet so I can sort samples, suncare items, skincare items and hair care items. The small mini sections on the top for lipsticks can be used or left off but I’ll use for those tiny skincare samples like eye creams and face creams, great for overnight trips! Very nicely built, love the clear so stuff can easily be seen!

This is exactly like I hoped it would be. Plenty of space for a makeup junkie to store everything. I like that it has places for tall bottles, as well as short. It truly can hold everything you need - makeup, brushes, spray bottles tall or short, sponges, etc... Yet it's not overbearing on your table. It also spins, which is very convenient.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar